PDA

View Full Version : 1999 Blaster for sale/trade

Steve-O Maximo
06-19-2005, 01:18 PM
I've got a 1999 yamaha blaster (yfs200) for sale/trade.

Mostly stock, and just freshly rebuilt motor. The piston is a 40 over wiseco, with all new parts inside the complete top end. Cometic gasket kit also. It's bored 40 over (duh.. lol) and the cylinder and head were polished and matched at a machine shop. The plastic is newer maier? racing plastic. Along with newer rear tires. The rear brake caliper is shot, and removed, as I am awaiting the brake system off of a buddy's warrior that he's converting into a drag machine. New front brake shoes as well. It's not the best bike in the world, but I'm a little big for it, and I need more of a trail bike.

I'd love a trade for a stock 300ex or 250x. I'm asking $1500, and that can be negotiable. I'd really like the trade though, as the blaster is more of a sport bike, and not as well in the trails around here as a 250x/300ex would be.

(I'm soon to get a custom 1/8" steel skid plate designed where I work for it, just my plate of steel I need is backordered, so I'm not sure when I'd have it.)

Thanks for looking, I can try to get some pictures soon, but my camera is dead, and my friend is a trucker, so getting his camera might take a week or two.

rider44
06-28-2005, 03:06 PM
do u have pics?

Mr. Wiggles
06-28-2005, 09:12 PM
hey man i have just what you need.
i am willing to trade my 1994 300ex. if you are willing.

Mr. Wiggles
06-28-2005, 10:12 PM
tell me something