PDA

View Full Version : Well... doesnt it figure....

Pa400exracer
06-19-2005, 12:00 AM
Today , the first day me and my friend decide to take his car out cruisin we were in a wreck. We stopped at sheetz put some gas in , then we decided we were going to head down to autozone and sit with all our friends and hang out. We were in the turning lane and started to cross over the two lanes into the parking lot. I told him to hurry up , but he didnt hear me b/c the radio was turned up. Right at the last second the other car was about 10 feet away from us Rob (kid i was with) stomped on it and we almost made it , but unfortunately we get t-boned and totalled his turboed probe that we've been working on all winter putting new clutches, tranny , etc.. in. The weird thing about it is that neither of us got hurt at all even though the probe was totalled. we both walked away with no probs. The other guy (plymouth acclaim) was prolly doin atleast 20 m.p.h. when he hit us. He spun us around and we ended up on a curb.

The really bad part about it was that the car that i was in had no insurance , no registration, stolen plates(junk yard) , and inspection stickers that we got off another car. soo he has to wait till tomorrow and see what all fines hes gonna get , but hes def. getting a 90 day license suspension b/c of no insurance.
Fortunately i had my seatbelt on and i only got a little bit of glass on me.

Thank GOD I know there coulda been a really bad outcome of that, but i guess someone was there helpin me out

derekhonda
06-19-2005, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by Pa400exracer
Today , the first day me and my friend decide to take his car out cruisin we were in a wreck. We stopped at sheetz put some gas in , then we decided we were going to head down to autozone and sit with all our friends and hang out. We were in the turning lane and started to cross over the two lanes into the parking lot. I told him to hurry up , but he didnt hear me b/c the radio was turned up. Right at the last second the other car was about 10 feet away from us Rob (kid i was with) stomped on it and we almost made it , but unfortunately we get t-boned and totalled his turboed probe that we've been working on all winter putting new clutches, tranny , etc.. in. The weird thing about it is that neither of us got hurt at all even though the probe was totalled. we both walked away with no probs. The other guy (plymouth acclaim) was prolly doin atleast 20 m.p.h. when he hit us. He spun us around and we ended up on a curb.

The really bad part about it was that the car that i was in had no insurance , no registration, stolen plates(junk yard) , and inspection stickers that we got off another car. soo he has to wait till tomorrow and see what all fines hes gonna get , but hes def. getting a 90 day license suspension b/c of no insurance.

Thank GOD I know there coulda been a really bad outcome of that, but i guess someone was there helpin me out

Honestly, Glad you and your friend are ok, but you guys ****ed up bad. No insurance? Stay the **** off the road you leach to society. I hope your friend does jail time. I pay extra on my insurance to protect myself from uninsured motorists such as your friend.

Pa400exracer
06-19-2005, 12:13 AM
more than likely he wont do jail time for that b/c the fact that he's only 17, and also another one of my friends was pulled over w/o insurance like 6 times and all they did was suspend his license for 90 days

Punk'd
06-19-2005, 12:18 AM
Glad you guys are ok, but sorry to hear about the car man:(

derekhonda
06-19-2005, 12:19 AM
more than likely he wont do jail time for that b/c the fact that he's only 17, and also another one of my friends was pulled over w/o insurance like 6 times and all they did was suspend his license for 90 days

Boy it sounds like your friends sure are smart. I guess it doesn't vary much across the country, just like in my town, all the losers who are doing nothing with their lives hang out in front of the autozone. Go make law abiding friends.

Pa400exracer
06-19-2005, 12:22 AM
Who's to say all the losers hang out in front of autozone? Not many people are at work at 10:30 at night
i'd like to see you call a guy runnin a 10 sec. mustang a loser

derekhonda
06-19-2005, 12:25 AM
Who's to say all the losers hang out in front of autozone? Not many people are at work at 10:30 at night

Does this guy have insurance on his mustang. If not....him.

Are you really going to argue that your (clearly) townie friends are not losers?

And if the only pre - rec to not being a loser is a fast car I think you should open up your eyes.

Pa400exracer
06-19-2005, 12:29 AM
im not tryin to argue etc.. im just sayin , everyone that has a fast car and likes to hang out with people that have the same interests as them hang out on the local strip/boulvard.

hondaracer305
06-19-2005, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by derekhonda
Does this guy have insurance on his mustang. If not....him.

Are you really going to argue that your (clearly) townie friends are not losers?

And if the only pre - rec to not being a loser is a fast car I think you should open up your eyes.

wow dude, you need to chill... :huh

Pa400exracer
06-19-2005, 12:39 AM
thx hondaracer305

2004exrider
06-19-2005, 08:20 AM
not bein a jerk but wow, i hope he learned to get insurance, actual plates and register his cars from now on. he is gonna be in such crap for this.

TwentyBelow131
06-19-2005, 09:08 AM
Common sense is lacking today in the world. No insurance, fake plates, etc. What were you guys thinkng?

Out_Sider
06-19-2005, 09:15 AM
i must admit that i have myself went drivin in a vehical without insurance, but i sure as hell didnt go into TOWN to the local autozone (sounds rice and homo to me) i just drove down the old dirt roads

...how can you get any stupider

Fender Bender
06-19-2005, 09:31 AM

ROFL, so because he drives a 10 second mustang, he CANT be a loser! That was funny...

And if I was the guy you pulled out in front of, I would have given your freind a royal *** beating for being so stupid. I really cant sympathize for punks like this, sounds to me like he got what was coming to him. I just feel sorry for the guy that hit him.

trick450r
06-19-2005, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Fender Bender
ROFL, so because he drives a 10 second mustang, he CANT be a loser! That was funny...

And if I was the guy you pulled out in front of, I would have given your freind a royal *** beating for being so stupid. I really cant sympathize for punks like this, sounds to me like he got what was coming to him. I just feel sorry for the guy that hit him.

i agree...that was possibly the dumbest statement i have ever heard...

Warnerade
06-19-2005, 12:03 PM
im willing to put money on it that that pustang is not 10 seconds. Why would he hang out at autozone where realy the only parts you can get their is seat covers, air filters, cold air intakes and exhaust tips?

Syrus
06-19-2005, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
im willing to put money on it that that pustang is not 10 seconds. Why would he hang out at autozone where realy the only parts you can get their is seat covers, air filters, cold air intakes and exhaust tips?

ahhaah good point. But its not hard to make a stang a 10 second car, but usually not road legal. Maybe 11s.

jwick07
06-19-2005, 03:42 PM

Easy>>>>>>10sec mustang guy at autozone your a LOSER

See its easy to call him a looser, I hate stupid no insurance, no tags, stupid people should not have cars or kids

They slack off and everyone else pays for it. GET INSURANCE AND TAGS AND BRAINS

wow i'm better now

I-7
06-19-2005, 06:01 PM

I'm sorry but you don't get much stupider then that. Thats basically all that I have to say.

06-20-2005, 12:09 AM
sad thing is most likely he will now be stuck in a cycle...his insurance rates will now be SKY HIGH for this and he will most likely now will not ever want to get insurance, seeing as he didnt want it before when it would of probable been about $125 a month for liabilty

Pa400exracer
06-20-2005, 12:10 AM
ok , how much you wanna bet its not a 10 sec. mustang?

btw.. what do u drive? reliant k-car or what

Warnerade
06-20-2005, 12:11 AM
ok , how much you wanna bet its not a 10 sec. mustang?

btw.. what do u drive? reliant k-car or what 2003 dodge ram1500, ill run that pustang over.

EvilJester400EX
06-20-2005, 12:20 AM
0WN3D

Pa400exracer
06-20-2005, 04:42 AM
haha i had the dodge/chrysler part right

MOPAR IS EQUIVALENT TO NO CAR

Warnerade
06-20-2005, 10:15 AM
and you what, crive a 2005 corvette?

Pa400exracer
06-20-2005, 10:26 AM
As of right now , Im driving a 1991 Nissan hardbody pickup 5 speed .. Thunder chicken keys got tooken away

Pa400exracer
06-20-2005, 10:26 AM
o yea , and a 400ex

Warnerade
06-20-2005, 10:48 AM
lol ok, nuff said.

dober250R
06-20-2005, 01:46 PM
I have zero sympathy for people who drive with no insurance.........u coulda spent all that time and money on better things than a probe in my opinion........

Tommy 17
06-20-2005, 01:56 PM
I hate all these hardass homos that live in altoona... i go to college there and me and my friend randy took our silverados down with all the ricers and dusted everyone of them... that town is full of hardasses...

hate to say it but u got what u asked for...

bansheeguy77
06-20-2005, 02:01 PM
As of right now , Im driving a 1991 Nissan hardbody pickup 5 speed .. Thunder chicken keys got tooken away

lol...yeah i think id much rather drive the 03 ram. and im going to jump the band wagon and agree with everyone else. what was he thinking? hes being cool driving his lil probe with no ins and tags or inspection? i hope they nail his *** like they should. its people like him that make me and all the other good hard working citizens pay more to cover the stupidity of idiots.

on a side note, tammy bring your lil silverado down here i will scream vtec at you as i smoke you :blah:

Scro
06-20-2005, 02:59 PM
ill put my money on a 05 chevy against a ricer anyday

Hondadudeehhhh
06-20-2005, 03:12 PM
in response to your title... yes it does figure

anyone who is dumb enough to drive without insurance is probably going to get in a car accident. Two things can just go hand and hand

bansheeguy77
06-20-2005, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by bama450r
ill put my money on a 05 chevy against a ricer anyday

i wouldnt ;)

well atleast i wouldnt bet on a truck against my ricer :o