PDA

View Full Version : Wet Seal! NWS VIDEO

darkstar
06-18-2005, 09:46 PM
http://www.peta2.com/takecharge/t-wetseal.asp

Please watch this Video and see what Wet Seal is doing to Animals...If you are against Wetseal add us to your myspace and help us petition

This is just a copy n paste from a bulletin I got but omg seriously watch that..it's so FUNKED Up I hate people like that so much..it gets me to the point of me wanting to tie them to my car and dragging them to death!!

06-18-2005, 09:54 PM
Yep thats just want i wanted to see before going to bed.

http://s92949322.onlinehome.us/buddy.jpg

WKY400EX
06-18-2005, 10:47 PM
Wow. That was terrible to watch. Those animals were getting skinned alive. They weren't even dead yet! What kind of sick f**k would do that? :huh:

I'm an animal lover, but I'm not an activist. Sometimes I even think some of the things PETA does are a little ridiculous. I think this subject is something totally worth getting upset about though.

BTW, who the hell would want to wear fur anyway?:confused: Rich old hags? Come on, that crap looks retarded.

400exrules
06-18-2005, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by WKY400EX

Sometimes I even think some of the things PETA does are a little ridiculous.

EVERYthing PETA does is rediculous :huh

they make everything seem alot worse then it is

Mxjunkie
06-18-2005, 10:53 PM
Man that was sick, wouldnt you atleast kill the thing first jesus the thing was still alive after they skinned it suffering! I know they allways only show the WORST in those videos but jesus thats horrible, Those guys are someone I really wouldnt hold back putting a bullet in them

It says rabbits but arent those dogs!? or fox's :confused:

WKY400EX
06-18-2005, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
Man that was sick, wouldnt you atleast kill the thing first jesus the thing was still alive after they skinned it suffering! I know they allways only show the WORST in those videos but jesus thats horrible Exactly. I mean, I would AT LEAST kill the animal before skinning it. Can you imagine how much pain it must have been going through? Damn.

I deer hunt on occasion to help with game management, but the well placed shot of a bullet from a high-powered rifle results in a quick death of the deer. It's not laying there suffering as I field dress it.

BTW, mxjunkie, it looks like those are foxes? I hope they're not dogs. I love dogs.

Mxjunkie
06-18-2005, 11:00 PM
Fur looks like crap to start with I dont see why people wear it, I can see the native americans reason, thats pretty much their main supply of warmth and food. I dont like watching those videos, when I was younger I had a nieghbor kill my dog it reminds me of it. :(

WKY400EX
06-18-2005, 11:08 PM
Fur looks like crap to start with I dont see why people wear it, I can see the native americans reason, thats pretty much their main supply of warmth and food. I dont like watching those videos, when I was younger I had a nieghbor kill my dog it reminds me of it. :( I could see using fur for warmth. Native americans would go out, hunt and kill the animal, eat the meat to survive, use the bones to make tools, and use the fur to make warm clothing. They did it because they had to. The people buying this fur aren't hunting & gathering. If they can afford a goofy *** fur coat and hat, I would imagine they can afford their heating bill.:rolleyes:

bansheeguy77
06-18-2005, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by WKY400EX
I could see using fur for warmth. Native americans would go out, hunt and kill the animal, eat the meat to survive, use the bones to make tools, and use the fur to make warm clothing. They did it because they had to. The people buying this fur aren't hunting & gathering. If they can afford a goofy *** fur coat and hat, I would imagine they can afford their heating bill.:rolleyes:

well im glad i read the post before clicking hte link. that stuff really fires me up, nothing i hate seeing worse than a poor defensless animal getting tortured. hell i would rather see some humans getting tortured before most animals. but i agree wky, if your going to use the thing you kill its ok, im not goign to give up eating meat (altho watching a disgusting vid like that will amke me stop for a few days.) i love foxes and yes i know they would prob try to attack me but oh well thats life. i dont see how so many ppl hate and try to torture cats as well. i have yet to whitness anything first hand, but believe me if i did they would feel it as well.

and as for peta, no i dont support them becasue they are nut jobs.....sorta like democrats, sometimes you want to agree with them but cant simply because they push the issue far far across the white line. just my opinion, im sure it will get me or the world any farther ahead but im stating it. and as for furs, yeah they look about retarded seeing ppl wear them....i want to slap people upside the head a few times for killing animals for a fashion statement....

WKY400EX
06-19-2005, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
and as for furs, yeah they look about retarded seeing ppl wear them....i want to slap people upside the head a few times for killing animals for a fashion statement.... lol :p I agree bansheeguy. And about PETA, I pretty much feel the same way. I guess they mean well (preventing cruelty to animals). I respect that, but most of those people are straight up nut jobs. They get bent out of shape over some of the stupidest stuff. They'll cause a big scene over something small and make sure the media is there to see them. At the same time, I'm glad there are people out there, whether they be crazy or not, fighting for a cause like this. The way those animals are getting treated is totally unnessary.

Scott-300ex
06-19-2005, 12:48 AM
Those guys are someone I really wouldnt hold back putting a bullet in them

a bullets too good for them

big-guy
06-19-2005, 01:07 AM
Here's a quote from the president and founder of peta:

{Originally Posted by Ingrid Newkirk
"I don’t use the word "pet." I think it’s speciesist language. I prefer "companion animal." For one thing, we would no longer allow breeding. People could not create different breeds. There would be no pet shops. If people had companion animals in their homes, those animals would have to be refugees from the animal shelters and the streets. You would have a protective relationship with them just as you would with an orphaned child. But as the surplus of cats and dogs (artificially engineered by centuries of forced breeding) declined, eventually companion animals would be phased out, and we would return to a more symbiotic relationship – enjoyment at a distance.}

I'm no fan of puppy mills or anything, but WHAT THE...?

06-19-2005, 03:27 AM
iv'e seen alot of really bad videos but that was one of the worst iv'e ever seen. I couldn't watch all of it

quad janern
06-19-2005, 04:55 AM
THATS F****G SICK!!!:mad:
I WOULD BLOW OF THE HEAD WITH A GUN, ON THOSE PEOPLES WHO KILL ANIMALS LIKE THAT:grr:

IM SO MAD RIGHT NOW!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :cuss:

trick250r
06-19-2005, 05:30 AM
sick *******s

trick450r
06-19-2005, 06:50 AM
god i couldn't watch it after seeing that rabbit with no skin die...THOSE STUPID ****ERS did you hear them talking? leave it to the ****ing koreans to do that..

Ryan
06-19-2005, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
iv'e seen alot of really bad videos but that was one of the worst iv'e ever seen. I couldn't watch all of it

I couldn't even finish it either. I was watching them take that raccoon or whatever it was, and just smash it against the ground. That just pisses me off.

Mxjunkie
06-19-2005, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by trick450r
god i couldn't watch it after seeing that rabbit with no skin die...THOSE STUPID ****ERS did you hear them talking? leave it to the ****ing koreans to do that..

After that part I had to turn it off, I dont care if peta shows the WORST, that is still happening and they have to show the worst to get rid of it, its horrible..

trick450r
06-19-2005, 08:42 AM
After that part I had to turn it off, I dont care if peta shows the WORST, that is still happening and they have to show the worst to get rid of it, its horrible..

i couldn't believe that they were alive...that was absolutely horrid...

darkstar
06-19-2005, 08:46 AM
i just think they should have killed it frist before skinning it.

quad janern
06-19-2005, 08:52 AM
yeah,it hurts:(
people can be so sick:mad:

try to supposE the feeling of the animal,i dont think you can make it

quad janern
06-19-2005, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by darkstar
i just think they should have killed it frist before skinning it.

do think that they have fun:o

Warnerade
06-19-2005, 12:07 PM
everything that site does is blown out of proportion...i didnt watch the vid this time, but i watched it a long time ago...i dont remember any speaking enlgish in it...so im willing to bet it was filmed over seas, where people dont have the same beleifs and its ok to do that stuff....

darkstar
06-19-2005, 12:16 PM
It is just there way of life. And the people that make that site are crazy they dont want any one killing animals the includes all of you hunters out there the want hunting stoped and i think that is wrong.

Warnerade
06-19-2005, 12:18 PM
deer hunting..if stopped, deer would over populate this earth. scientific fact.

darkstar
06-19-2005, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027

And other animals would die a slow death just like the animals in the vidoe becasue the deer would eat everything. and kill some drivers.

250-R-250
06-19-2005, 12:27 PM
Yea that guy deserves a metal flying object to the head

Cole Trane
06-19-2005, 12:28 PM
everything that site does is blown out of proportion...i didnt watch the vid this time, but i watched it a long time ago...i dont remember any speaking enlgish in it...so im willing to bet it was filmed over seas, where people dont have the same beleifs and its ok to do that stuff....

Yup. PETA is out of their mind. You're never gonna stop those things, especially in places where it is not considered wrong. That video is sad, but I've seen worse. Those things happen about 1 out of every 10000 distributor of any kind of animal goods. Bottom line is that PETA are over the top just like those people are over the top.

WKY400EX
06-19-2005, 01:01 PM
deer hunting..if stopped, deer would over populate this earth. scientific fact. I agree with you on that! That's one reason I deer hunt. It's not uncommon to see a herd of 10-15 deer feeding in a bean field around here. That's one reason I haven't hunted coyotes in the past 5 years.

wilkin250r
06-19-2005, 01:02 PM
Yeah, PETA is a collection of whacked-out nut jobs. Whether I agree with this particular issue or not, I just can't support PETA on anything.

Sorry little bunnies. As much as I would like to help you, I can't associate myself with the people trying to save you.

250-R-250
06-19-2005, 01:07 PM
I dont give a dang if they kill the animals I just think it should be alittle more humane, I hunt, fish, and do all that fun stuff, but thats torture.

darkstar
06-19-2005, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by 250-R-250
I dont give a dang if they kill the animals I just think it should be alittle more humane, I hunt, fish, and do all that fun stuff, but thats torture.

I think that is what alot of people think. And i am all so a hunter and when ride i come up on 20 -30 deer all the time.And the peta people are crazy

06-19-2005, 03:42 PM
smoebodys got to do something about that
i mean thats friggen disgusting

Warnerade
06-19-2005, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Marshmello
smoebodys got to do something about that
i mean thats friggen disgusting but let me ask you this...what does going over seas or collecting videos from over seas do to help a situation in the US...where none of that stuff even goes on?

06-19-2005, 07:22 PM
but let me ask you this...what does going over seas or collecting videos from over seas do to help a situation in the US...where none of that stuff even goes on?

i know but there has to be alot of people in that country that is against that stuff cus i mean not every body could support that kinda stuff its sick

Warnerade
06-19-2005, 07:26 PM
i dont tihnk everyone over there supports that, its just..people over there think of tihngs differently..and prolly dont care

darkstar
06-19-2005, 07:33 PM
i dont tihnk everyone over there supports that, its just..people over there think of tihngs differently..and prolly dont care

you are so right,and there are things in the US the need to have something done about but i dont see anything. Like there are no jobs in PA what is up with that. if it came to it i would do the same job but i would kill the thing frist.

400exrider36
06-19-2005, 08:45 PM
yeah, thats gotta be about the worst thing ive ever seen:eek2:

JUSTINcredible
06-19-2005, 09:01 PM
wow, i couldent even watch the whole thing.

seeing that completly skinned animal still moving did it for me.. sick:o

Warnerade
06-19-2005, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by JUSTINcredible
wow, i couldent even watch the whole thing.

seeing that completly skinned animal still moving did it for me.. sick:o weak stomachs:o

WKY400EX
06-20-2005, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by darkstar
you are so right,and there are things in the US the need to have something done about but i dont see anything. Like there are no jobs in PA what is up with that. Seems all the jobs are going to Mexico.:(

cody anderson
06-20-2005, 04:02 PM
Wow.... That is really F-ed up and disturbing.

fst400exrider
06-20-2005, 07:06 PM
couldnt they just humanely kill the animals and skin them instead of making htem suffer by slamming them to the ground then skinned alive....lets smack them on the ground and skin them alive...those people are just sick....btw i couldnt even watch the whole thing...i only watched a grand total of 15 sec.

sheilla rae
06-20-2005, 11:27 PM
The vid was/is very Sad!!...But I would not put it past "PETA" too be the the one's who backed it!! For propaganda(sp) pourposes...

Maybe....Just Maybe!!.....You are looking at the WRONG PEOPLE!!!;) ;)

WKY400EX
06-20-2005, 11:38 PM
I watched it all, and I think it was pretty sad, especially to an animal lover. It's not the worst thing I've ever seen though. But still upsetting.

Pman485
06-20-2005, 11:57 PM
I understnd that people need to skin them for money and stuff... but atleast kill it before you skin it. I seriously wanna ****ing take that knife and stab him in the jaw. How the **** could you do that man... ****ing douche bags dont care about anything. **** them. BTW those were dogs... racoons dont bark lol. If the guy filming was from peta, why didn't he try to stop them? If I was the camera man I would of let every single one of those dogs free, or atleast tried. Yes, I'm a major animal lover, I love my dogs to death, and I also hunt, but I don't ****ing skin my kills alive. Just hearing an animal cry make me wanna ****ing kill whoever is hurting it. After I saw that movie, I went and gave my dog a big hug.

Yep there are over 2.3 million deer here in Jersey, just read about it a week ago, about how the governor is still not allowing hunting in New Jersey due to the population of houses going up at a rapid rate.

quad janern
06-21-2005, 05:52 AM
is it some thing we can do??
to stop those sick peolple??

just a question:confused:

WKY400EX
06-21-2005, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by Pman485
Yep there are over 2.3 million deer here in Jersey, just read about it a week ago, about how the governor is still not allowing hunting in New Jersey due to the population of houses going up at a rapid rate. I guess I can understand that, but does the governor not even allow bowhunting?

BTW, I think those animals were foxes?:confused:

red2004 TRX450R
06-21-2005, 11:15 AM

Im with you.
I hate PEATA.
But seeing an alive skinned animal is just wrong!!!!

I think they are like tranquilized or something. Have u ever grabbed a hold of animal or even a person they will not let you do that!
They have instates to survive. They are drugged.

But any ways that wrong

HITEM IN THE CENTER
ONE SHOT ONE KILL :D

4 shizzle
06-22-2005, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex
a bullets too good for them
i agree i think they need to be beaton with a blunt object so they can see what it feels like.

kreed5821
07-13-2005, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by Pman485
I BTW those were dogs... racoons dont bark lol.

Sorry, friend, but the first animal being skinned was a coon. The second was in the dog family, but not a dog. Watch it again, the animal while being pulled from the cage is whining, but the dog bark is in the background. I couldn't tell if the second animal was a coyote, but it wasn't a domestic dog. Listen to it as they are pulling it from the cage.

I grew up coon hunting, as well as deer, rabbit, and squirrel hunting. I would never torture an animal like that. All of the animals we kill, we eat or give it to someone else to eat. Actually, we waste the fur. Is that so different from using the fur and wasting the meat? My big problem with that video is that the animals are tortured instead of killed.

07-13-2005, 10:19 AM
i cant even watch that i would bet the sh*t out of those guys if i saw them

Scott-300ex
07-13-2005, 04:51 PM
hey welcome to the boards 4 shizzle

and i heard PETA kills like half the animals they want to save, cuz they cage them and the animals kill themselves in the cage

dumbasses:rolleyes:

PETA was at a concert in st. louis and we all ran by yelling "EAT MEAT!"