PDA

View Full Version : I flipped my quad a couple days ago

yellow400ex05
06-18-2005, 01:52 PM
I flipped my quad in 4th gear going torwards a hill and there was a bump just before the hill that I didn't see and i ripped my pants going over the handle bars and i got grass in my rims. I also bottomed out my shocks. Then i got back up and see one of my brother's jackass friend's starts laughing so i walk up to him and punch him in the face and tell him the next time i crash he's going with me and when i'm fine I'll laugh my *** off. And then i roosted the hell out of him and kept on riding.

But anyway I wanted to no if I left the grass in my rims will it fall out on its own and if i should take it out? And is it hard to do?

06-18-2005, 01:59 PM
it wont fall out by its self most likely i have some tree in my bead and its been there for a year but if your not woried about looks and your tire is holding air just leave but if not then completely deflate it and use a flat screwdriver

Bush0102
06-18-2005, 03:58 PM
it probably wont come out, but if the tire is holding air and its just grass dont bother with it.

Then i got back up and see one of my brother's jackass friend's starts laughing so i walk up to him and punch him in the face

yeah right

WOracing
06-18-2005, 07:13 PM
lol i took his post completely sarcasticaly

YFZ450Ridr
06-18-2005, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Yellow250ex04
I also bottomed out my shocks. Then i got back up and see one of my brother's jackass friend's starts laughing so i walk up to him and punch him in the face And then i roosted the hell out of him and kept on riding.

1) i doubt you hit him in the face.

2) a 250ex cant roost, trust me i know i used to have one.

3) bottoming out shocks is no big deal, it will happen ALOT on a 250ex.

4) grass in the side of your rim means nothing. ive had tree bark in mine before for a year and it eventually came out on its own.

yellow400ex05
06-18-2005, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by 250EXridr
1) i doubt you hit him in the face.

2) a 250ex cant roost, trust me i know i used to have one.

3) bottoming out shocks is no big deal, it will happen ALOT on a 250ex.

4) grass in the side of your rim means nothing. ive had tree bark in mine before for a year and it eventually came out on its own.

Just because I said something that sounds like something you wouldn't do doesn't mean I wont do it!

And yes you can roost on a 250ex YOU just have to no how!!!!
And if u cant roost on a 250ex you must absolutely SUCK at riding!:eek2:

YFZ450Ridr
06-18-2005, 10:33 PM
Just because I said something that sounds like something you wouldn't do doesn't mean I wont do it!

HAHAHAHHAHA please humor me some more! you cant roost a 250ex bud, you can slide on one but thats not roosting. i could ride circles around you, ask my riding partner punkd. your 13 years old and you wouldnt punch someone in the face unless thier 10.

Punk'd
06-19-2005, 12:26 AM

You really cant roost a 250 unless your leaned all the way foward with the brake locked.. And my friend does not suck at riding.. So stop trying to be mr big shot:rolleyes:

250wrecker
06-19-2005, 08:02 PM
why cant everyone just leave tho old 250s alone i mean im 15 and got a 250ex and i have roosted alot of people there an awsome F*** around machine and very easy to wreck but cant we just stick to the subject this kid wrecked and ur dissing his quad now thats messed Up

FasstMidnightZ
06-19-2005, 08:19 PM
Nope, they dont really roost that good. And James doesnt suck at riding im sure he could ride blindfolded and it would still be better than you so, hush

DeerNuts
06-19-2005, 08:22 PM
I cant believe you people fight over grass in your rims. OMG!:rolleyes: well thats what led to all this ******in anyway. who cares if a 250 can roost. i doubt it. sure theyll toss a little mud maybe and slide around but come on man, you gotta admit your quad doesnt have any balls. just the way it is.

btw, i agree w/ punk'd and that other guy, you didnt punch anyone in the face. 13y/o punks, lmfao.

edit: I didnt realize you cant say ****** (b i o t c h) anymore!

DH400EX
06-19-2005, 08:27 PM

And if u cant roost on a 250ex you must absolutely SUCK at riding!:eek2: you must all around suck if u dont kno where ur airbox is:rolleyes: kid if u want to talk ****, learn it before u talk it.

DeerNuts
06-19-2005, 08:29 PM
Also, you would get a little more respect if you didnt have F*uck school typed under your user.

BTW, are you dunnonuttin's clone/very close personal friend or something:confused: :huh :p (you seem like you have a chip on your shoulder)

MXracer16
06-19-2005, 08:37 PM
Well, when I had my 250, I could roost on it. Not much but it was atleast something. The roost was about 2 feet high. It didnt even really shoot out that far.

MXracer16
06-19-2005, 08:41 PM
See, not too much (http://www.msnusers.com/atvroost/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=1)

DeerNuts
06-20-2005, 07:35 AM
My friend's old trailboss250 could throw that much roost if he was on dust like you are:rolleyes:

Thats the point 250ex owners: what that pic shows aint a roost!!! (even though you think it's badass:rolleyes: )

Mxjunkie
06-20-2005, 10:14 AM
I'm not going to bash but yellow250ex didnt even know where the damn airbox was on his quad and he's talking smack saying someone doesnt know how to ride, learn your way around quads before you start with people who are experianced, its like the kids with raptors saying they go 120mph cause its a 660cc :ermm:

IMO just about anyone can hop on a 250ex and do good :tired: