PDA

View Full Version : im in so much dog doo doo

One_Bad_400
06-17-2005, 11:04 PM
I AM IN SO MUCH SH**!!!! i just backed into my brothers G/F car... when my mom gets home and when my dad finds out about this... im in so much crap... and the worst part about it is that i DONT HAE A LICENEDS!!! :( :( :( :( :(

nosliw
06-17-2005, 11:06 PM
pics? how bad's the damage?

One_Bad_400
06-17-2005, 11:09 PM
turn signal and side panal... i wasnt goig fast at all... she parked so close to me i wasnt even done letting off the break

Punk'd
06-17-2005, 11:10 PM
wow dude that sucks.. does she know?

NikNacs67
06-17-2005, 11:11 PM
That's why you don't drive when you don't have your license....

steveatv3
06-17-2005, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by NikNacs67
That's why you don't drive when you don't have your license....

well you can drive as long as its on your own property

One_Bad_400
06-17-2005, 11:12 PM
she watched me back into it.... my mom dont know yet... ill tell her when she gets back from where ever the hell she is at this time at night...

One_Bad_400
06-17-2005, 11:21 PM
i just got off the phone with my mom... and she wasnt too mad... but she said there isnt anything we can do tonight... no one is registered under my truck yet... maybe my dad... my mom takes stuff lightly... i just cant WAIT till my dad hears about it..

nosliw
06-17-2005, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by One_Bad_400
i just got off the phone with my mom... and she wasnt too mad... but she said there isnt anything we can do tonight... no one is registered under my truck yet... maybe my dad... my mom takes stuff lightly... i just cant WAIT till my dad hears about it..

whatever happened to the days of not telling anyone and getting a bodyshop to deal with it?

One_Bad_400
06-17-2005, 11:34 PM
kuz i kinda dont have any money... and i dont have a licendes to take it up there... and sooner or later... some how my mom would figure out... shed see a nice new dent in her car for a few days...

Nausty
06-18-2005, 12:17 AM
umm ur ****ed kill yourself now!

lol, just givn u ****. Few years and you'll laugh back at this **** and u know u will.

Trust me i've been in the same situation back in the day when I brought a girl home on a icy night when my rents were gone. Crashed my truck taken her home.:rolleyes:

Wasn't suppose to be drivin.

oops!

Mxjunkie
06-18-2005, 08:25 AM
if she parked that close shouldnt it be her fault?

chucked
06-18-2005, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
if she parked that close shouldnt it be her fault?

LMFAO!!! and its LICENSE!!! I dunno how the hell u got a 'd' in there

06-18-2005, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by chucked
LMFAO!!! and its LICENSE!!! I dunno how the hell u got a 'd' in there

Your a loser dude. Look on the keyboard...d and s are right next to each other! derrrr ***g

Mxjunkie
06-18-2005, 09:16 AM
if she was close enough that when you let the parking break off and bam, you should of asked her to move it first, or shes a dumbass for parking that close :ermm: Just take it to the autobody and pay cash, thats about 80% of what I get at work because insurance companys are a pain to deal with.

chucked
06-18-2005, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by kickerkfx444
Your a loser dude. Look on the keyboard...d and s are right next to each other! derrrr ***g

Wait a minute, who's the one running into the parked car here? O and by the way, you spelled it with a 'd' twice....

One_Bad_400
06-18-2005, 11:24 AM
Wait a minute, who's the one running into the parked car here? O and by the way, you spelled it with a 'd' twice....

WOPPDY F***ING DO!!! I DONT KNOW HOW TO SPEELL!!! you have a problem with it... if you do just shove it up you *** and LEAVE ME ALONE ABOUT IT!!!!

06-18-2005, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by One_Bad_400
WOPPDY F***ING DO!!! I DONT KNOW HOW TO SPEELL!!! you have a problem with it... if you do just shove it up you *** and LEAVE ME ALONE ABOUT IT!!!!

woo, get mad now.. your the one that cant spell, cant drive, and cant do anything without posting about it.. try doing that just once.. have somthing "major" such as getting into a car, that is NOT registered to you, that you DO NOT have a license to drive, and back into somone.. Try to do somthing like that AGAIN, without posting about it.. whoopie ****, you ran into somone, thats inexperiance at its best.. Cant handle the heat, STAY THE **** OUTTA THE ******* KITCHEN YOU LITTLE TWIT CHILD!

Shew, glad i got that one of my chest. Now im going to make a post about it, just because that seems like the RIGHT THING TO DO

Jesse

One_Bad_400
06-18-2005, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Dirt Merchant
woo, get mad now.. your the one that cant spell, cant drive, and cant do anything without posting about it.. try doing that just once.. have somthing "major" such as getting into a car, that is NOT registered to you, that you DO NOT have a license to drive, and back into somone.. Try to do somthing like that AGAIN, without posting about it.. whoopie ****, you ran into somone, thats inexperiance at its best.. Cant handle the heat, STAY THE **** OUTTA THE ******* KITCHEN YOU LITTLE TWIT CHILD!

Shew, glad i got that one of my chest. Now im going to make a post about it, just because that seems like the RIGHT THING TO DO

Jesse

this site has really gone to hell with people like this coming over here...

your the one geting mad becsaue i posted it... why do you have to FREAK out just becasue someone posted something stuped... just go on to the thred that your into... .... and ya, im pretty sure you've NEVER done some stuped accedent that you wern't paying attention

p.s.... i already admited that i cant spell and aint that good of a driver... you dont have to tell me again... i am awair(sp)... but um ya... i actually think im not that bad of a driver for not haveing a licendes.. im driven from here to heber springs by my self quite a few times...

Warnerade
06-18-2005, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Dirt Merchant woo, get mad now.. your the one that cant spell, cant drive, and cant do anything without posting about it.. try doing that just once.. have somthing "major" such as getting into a car, that is NOT registered to you, that you DO NOT have a license to drive, and back into (somone...should be spelled somEone).. Try to do somthing like that AGAIN, without posting about it.. whoopie ****, you ran into (somone...again...your a dumbass), thats (inexperiance..doesnt even register on dictionary.com, i beleive you mean inexperience) at its best.. Cant handle the heat, STAY THE **** (OUTTA...i dont know where you got 2 t's from, there should only be one) THE ******* KITCHEN YOU LITTLE TWIT CHILD!

Jessehey jesse..next time you make a post, flaming someone about spelling something wrong...make sure you atleast dont make more mistakes than that person did, ya jackass:ermm:

edit: i also noticed in your sig you have this "When you hit somone in the mouth hard enough to break there leg.. " in the bold is the wrong use of "there" as "there" refers to a place. You should have used "their" wich refers to a person

EvilJester400EX
06-18-2005, 12:12 PM
Dirt Merchant is just mad because either he was picked on in high school or his girlfriend left him for someone better, leave him alone guys.

chucked
06-18-2005, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by EvilJester400EX
Dirt Merchant is just mad because either he was picked on in high school or his girlfriend left him for someone better, leave him alone guys.

Let me tell you he was the one doing all the picking on, and last time I checked he was still living with his girlfriend

EvilJester400EX
06-18-2005, 12:38 PM
Let me tell you he was the one doing all the picking on, and last time I checked he was still living with his girlfriend

Dogs don't count.

chucked
06-18-2005, 12:40 PM
Dogs don't count.

he dont have a dog

chucked
06-18-2005, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
hey jesse..next time you make a post, flaming someone about spelling something wrong...make sure you atleast dont make more mistakes than that person did, ya jackass:ermm:

Can you list those spelling errors please?

Warnerade
06-18-2005, 12:47 PM
Can you list those spelling errors please? lol...notice the quote:ermm:

EvilJester400EX
06-18-2005, 12:48 PM
he dont have a dog

I was talking of that monster you call a "girlfriend". ;)

chucked
06-18-2005, 12:51 PM
I was talking of that monster you call a "girlfriend". ;)
Birthday August 15, 1989 OK just making sure, I'm sure an adult couldnt be that immature

One_Bad_400
06-18-2005, 12:53 PM
Can you list those spelling errors please? .

hey i got the problem with spelling.. looks to me you cant read or spell:confused:

bulkdriverlp
06-18-2005, 12:58 PM
pay attention when your driving, its your fault, because you were in controll of the vehicle. if you dont have a licence you shouldnt have been driving. oh well live and learn i guess.

Warnerade
06-18-2005, 12:59 PM
Birthday August 15, 1989 OK just making sure, I'm sure an adult couldnt be that immature you act like you know? but if you were so sure...why did you even bother to check his age?

he dont have a dog he do not have a dog? I beleive the word your looking for is "does" followed by "not", a so called "mature" adult would know this.

One_Bad_400
06-18-2005, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by bulkdriverlp
pay attention when your driving, its your fault, because you were in controll of the vehicle. if you dont have a licence you shouldnt have been driving. oh well live and learn i guess.
thank you... that was one of the most respectable answers to this thred before chucked and who ever that other idiot was... but i know it was my falt... i shouldnt had been driving at 12
o'clock or driving at all anyways...

EvilJester400EX
06-18-2005, 01:04 PM
I'm immature? You're the one that kept it going chucked. Afterall, since you're so mature you should have been able to see the jest behind what I said.

250-R-250
06-18-2005, 01:22 PM
I am gunna keep outa this one:blah:

EvilJester400EX
06-18-2005, 01:23 PM
No use now, you're name is in the middle of the posts! :p

One_Bad_400
06-18-2005, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by 250-R-250
I am gunna keep outa this one:blah:

were you about to flame me? or chucked? or someone else?

One_Bad_400
06-18-2005, 01:25 PM
hey EvilJester400EX... not trying to get off sub-ject or anything.. but can you post or PM me some pics of your 400ex

EvilJester400EX
06-18-2005, 01:38 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid150/p651131160b718498fd4a8a4e07109850/f5dd4cdd.jpg
Sold it a few months back.

250-R-250
06-18-2005, 02:14 PM
You....it was friking stupid to even drive it..you got what you deserve

06-18-2005, 02:36 PM
If she was standing right there, why werent youu like "hey b*tch, move your damn car because I gotta move mine"?

Warnerade
06-18-2005, 02:57 PM
You....it was friking stupid to even drive it..you got what you deserve i thought you were gonna keep quiet on this one?

nosliw
06-18-2005, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
i thought you were gonna keep quiet on this one?

you got to understand this about drama queens, he said he was going to stay out of it to get attention, right? if he was really 'mature' on this and wanted to stay out of it he wouldnt have posted, right? man i get out of highschool for the summer, come on here to check things out, and it's highschool drama-queen *****fest all over again.

why am i posting though..... ****'s and giggles i guess....:blah:

Warnerade
06-18-2005, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by nosliw
you got to understand this about drama queens, he said he was going to stay out of it to get attention, right? if he was really 'mature' on this and wanted to stay out of it he wouldnt have posted, right? man i get out of highschool for the summer, come on here to check things out, and it's highschool drama-queen *****fest all over again.

why am i posting though..... ****'s and giggles i guess....:blah: same here..broken ankle:ermm:

250-R-250
06-18-2005, 03:16 PM
I gotta defend myself on this one....I wasnt going to open my mouth but he asked me a question so I told him...is that drame to you because to be its being straight up!

Warnerade
06-18-2005, 03:20 PM
I gotta defend myself on this one....I wasnt going to open my mouth but he asked me a question so I told him...is that drame to you because to be its being straight up! he asked you WHO you were talking about, not what you were going to say. and this whole forum is nothing but drama anymore it seems like.

EvilJester400EX
06-18-2005, 03:54 PM
Not this thread again.

Fender Bender
06-19-2005, 01:16 PM
Birthday August 15, 1989 OK just making sure, I'm sure an adult couldnt be that immature

you have a pokemon as your avatar. why dont you go trade cards with your freinds down the road. the interweb may be a little much for you.

Toadz400
06-19-2005, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Fender Bender
you have a pokemon as your avatar. why dont you go trade cards with your freinds down the road. the interweb may be a little much for you.

Actually it's not a Pokemon, it's a cartoon character from the comedy show "Drawn Together" which is an adult show...so I don't think I'd be calling him a little kid for that.

Anyway, this whole thread is absolutely pointless and I don't see why everyone is fighting over it. Who cares who can spell what or use words properly. There are millions of Americans who can't spell worth sh*t, it's just the way the world is nowadays.

One_Bad_400 - How old are you? I checked your Profile and it said you were born in 1986...shouldn't you have your license by now??:confused: And why do you sound like you're 14 at the oldest the way you're arguing with everyone else and the way you're posting. If anyone wants to be mature about this, stop posting now. The kid backed into his gf's car, that sucks. Didn't have his license or anything, that sucks even more. Parents are going to physically hurt him, ouch, that sucks too. Oh well, the world will move on. Get over it!

Fender Bender
06-19-2005, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Toadz400
Actually it's not a Pokemon, it's a cartoon character from the comedy show "Drawn Together" which is an adult show...so I don't think I'd be calling him a little kid for that.

oh yeah i remember that show!

oh btw he is still geh

Toadz400
06-19-2005, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Fender Bender
oh yeah i remember that show!

oh btw he is still geh

Haha, alright. I'm not taking anyones side on this, I'm just correcting you and letting everyone know that this whole thing is childish. Hope we can all get along...haha.