PDA

View Full Version : ways of getting money fast.

ReconRider25
06-17-2005, 07:42 PM
ok well i got a full time job 5 days a week at 7 an hour i do yardwork for people at 8 an hour on the weekends i got stuff forsale. just wondering what else i could do to come up with some money? found a '95 tacoma 4x4 thats been sittin on a dealer lot for almost 3 months now.....dont quite have enough money for it...any help is appreciated.:)

edit: must be legal ways too.:p

06-17-2005, 07:54 PM
sell your quad for gas money,sell ur cat,dog,squirrel,horse, and that sexy gopher!

06-17-2005, 07:58 PM
Sell your liver, you dont need it :)
:huh

ReconRider25
06-17-2005, 08:02 PM
i was hopin this could be taken seriously. im workin my arse off but its still not gettin me the money fast enough.

06-17-2005, 08:10 PM
if money is so easy to get as you think it is we would all have alot of it and the economy would be in the ****ter

400exrules
06-17-2005, 08:17 PM
sperm bank, every day after work lol

steveatv3
06-17-2005, 08:20 PM
what i do is buy quads or bikes dirt cheap fixem up and sellem on ebay.

I work at a Polaris/GasGas dealer and we get trade ins all the time and i just buy them for what was given as a trade in witch is usually next to nothing and just give it some TLC

06-17-2005, 08:25 PM
Listen to this and you will see why the economy is the way it is :)

http://www.gwjokes.com/downloads/gw-bush-mixtape.mp3

400exrules
06-17-2005, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by DierWolf
Listen to this and you will see why the economy is the way it is :)

http://www.gwjokes.com/downloads/gw-bush-mixtape.mp3

ITS HARD WORK!

that was obviously edited, to make it sound like he was saying that all at once, if u listen, u can tell its different segments put together

06-17-2005, 08:33 PM
ROFLMAO...

i listen to that almost daily just to chear up... man what an idiot..

Its compulation from 1st debate with audio of questions removed.

Either way, he cant construct a sentence on his own to save his life.

ReconRider25
06-17-2005, 08:39 PM
^^^^trust me i know bush is an idiot:p steveatv, thanks for the idea, i think ill start pickin up those old lawnmowers on the side of the road and clean em up and sell em. heck now that i think of it i had a john deer that i got fer free and sold for 200 bucks. forgot about doin that fer money. and mixmastermike, you are a jackass. i know its not easy to get money just from lookin at my own parents.

06-17-2005, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by ReconRider25
[Band mixmastermike, you are a jackass. i know its not easy to get money just from lookin at my own parents. [/B] are you implying that towards me? :rolleyes:

06-17-2005, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
are you implying that towards me? :rolleyes:

Yep RN!!!! how can he imply something "Towards" you???

06-18-2005, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by DierWolf
Yep RN!!!! how can he imply something "Towards" you??? :huh u must be a crackbaby too

bansheeguy77
06-18-2005, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by ReconRider25
^^^^trust me i know bush is an idiot:p steveatv, thanks for the idea, i think ill start pickin up those old lawnmowers on the side of the road and clean em up and sell em. heck now that i think of it i had a john deer that i got fer free and sold for 200 bucks. forgot about doin that fer money. and mixmastermike, you are a jackass. i know its not easy to get money just from lookin at my own parents.

just remember, its just as easy to lose money on something like that as it is easy to gain. make sure you know you can and will gain money and wont have problems moving the product before you spend time and money on it. what might help too is detailing cars. go find hte old rich people and ask to shine their car up and whatnot...my aunt used to pay me 25 bucks to wash her old 1980's oldsmobile....