PDA

View Full Version : North East Texas

GrounD PoundeR
05-27-2002, 12:29 PM
Following up on anyone in East Texas (Tyler) area or Dallas that could show me some places to ride. Let me know if anyone wants to go riding some weekend. Not available the 1st and 2nd weekend in June. Going to PA to ride with the Yankees. Give me a heads up and I'm there.........as long as I dont work and my wife signs the permission slip.;)

ChadEXer
05-27-2002, 02:47 PM
Hey man,
Come down to Longview the end of next month and ride with me and race at the Gator Run Park drag races!! The pot starts at $1000. Hopefully i will have my bike back together by then and we can ride and i can win that $$$$$$!!! Check em out at www.gatorrunpark.com
Chad

GrounD PoundeR
05-27-2002, 02:56 PM
Sounds good man. I see you have quite a few more mods than I. I guess everyone needs a good ***-whoopin every now and then. Let me know where I can meet you at. I'm not sure where the place your talking about is at. PM a phone number or something. Maybe by then I'll have a couple mods done. Hey you know anyone in the area that has good prices on parts.....

ChadEXer
05-27-2002, 03:07 PM
I dont think anybody has good prices here!! i have good friends at both H&W and Fun motors but still buy nothing from them!! i have been ordering all my stuff from Marcums here lately!! He can ship it cheaper than everyone else will sale it locally to me for!!! i know that ride is at the end of next month but not sure exactly whne! it will say on the website! With every paid ticket you get a chance to win the Polaris 700 that their giving away that weekend!! i personally hate Polaries but I bet you could get a few $$$ by selling it:D
Coming from Tyler you would take 31 all the way into Kilgore,,when you get to Kilgore keep going strait till you come to 149(thats the end of 31, but it actually turns into 349 at the kilgore redlight!) take a right and after a few miles you will see signs that will take you right to it!
you can call me at work,, 903-643-8009 between 8 and 5!! im never at home so it would be hard to catch me their!!
Chad

GrounD PoundeR
05-27-2002, 08:31 PM
ChadExer,
I would like to find out how you got sponsors ????? Or should I be wearing some old boots with all that ....... talk. Sounds like you have one **** of a machine... Maybe you can give me some tips on some cheap power mods.. I'll give you a jingle towards the end of june unless you want to ride sooner than that. Feel free to give me a buzz at work myself (972) 926-2736. You think your never home, LOL. My day starts at 8 am and ends about 2 or 3 am.

ChadEXer
05-28-2002, 07:28 AM
Well my day dont ever end that late because I have 2 kids but Im usually out until their bed times!!! I got sponsors by writing up a damned good resume including some of the races ive attended! Im by far a pro rider and I mostly drag race but sponsors are looking for local riders too!! I should get my motor back in the next few weeks,, i cant wait!!!