PDA

View Full Version : Selling 2001 Honda 250ex MANY EXTRAS!!!

05-27-2002, 12:22 PM
I know this aint EBAY, but i figured that it would go quicker on here then on there.

SELLING:
I have a 2001, Honda 250ex. This quad has many many extras. It has a Twin air-airfilter, and it will come with the stock one as well. It also has a white brothers e-series scilencer, brand new. got it May 27th 2002. It has been jetted (carb). It Has Maxxis Razr Tires in the back, not the MX tires, there a ltitle bigger, but i like them better, because i get more top-end power, and better traction. It also has RENTHAL hangle bars, with a relocated Key, lights. Come with tool-box that came stock, with Insurance Policy. Also, there are brand new grips on it. The engine on this quad has NEVER been a problem, and hasnt even been needed to be worked on, and its a great machine, i just out grew it.

This quad only has 2 slight downfalls, the front plastic, is cracked on the left side, nothing to major, its only about 6 inches long, but has been bonded together. Then there is onre more crack, under the seat, which you cannto see, and dosent cause ANY problems, you forget its there, and its only about 2 inches long. Besides that, theres just regular trail scruff marks..ect. But its a great machine. I bought it for 3,000.00, and but more then 1,000.00 into it, but i only want what i paid for it. THANKS :)

If you, or anyone you know is looking for a worked 250ex, please reply

own2424
05-27-2002, 12:40 PM
where in NJ do you live? Where in NJ do you ride? Maybe we can ride together WHEN u get ur new quad

05-27-2002, 01:50 PM
north nj, town county of morris...ride all over

2qk4u
08-23-2002, 09:02 PM
wanna sell the exhaust separate if you still have the bike?