PDA

View Full Version : Adjustable Clutch Lever and perch...or not?

250-R-250
06-16-2005, 07:18 PM
Hey, I am about to purchase a clutch perch and lever..I noticed there are adjustables and non asdjustables..Is an adjustable clutch lever and perch really worth a few extra bucks? Also I am kinda looking for a cheaper one because this is not a hugely important part of the machine..Which one Would you guys suggest?

TEll me what you guys use?

http://www.rockymountainatv.com/Product_Details.atv?pid=00086399

I was thinking of this one? Anyone have experience with this

And now I have another question.
The brake assemble....
As you can tell I am working on the controls and steering of the project...
I know that the front brake lever has to have a reservor.....And I havent seen any complete assemblys for sell? All I see is stock ones...So if you needed the front brake lever reservoir and whatever else what would you get and where.....

250-R-250
06-17-2005, 02:05 PM
bump....I know about the RTC but thas too expensive

outlaw#9
06-17-2005, 03:40 PM
i got the big dollar........ Avs ..i gotta tell ya for 20 bucks that looks like it would work just as good !

i would be buying that one if i needed one next:rolleyes:

250-R-250
06-17-2005, 03:50 PM
Ya It took a while to find that one....I am about to order it ....I like the looks, cause it looks like it would reduce clutch puill

TheIceMan
06-17-2005, 05:05 PM
I like the stock CR clutch perch :bandit:

06-17-2005, 06:47 PM
Very interesting...

Compare that one to RTC, seems RTC is buying these up cheap and simply milling his design in the lever.

Ah well, at least i know no others make the louvers and scoop like his :)

I say get that one, exact same as RTC and works great.... PS something Adjustable is always better than something Not adjustable...

Expecially when it comes to women LOL.

nacs400ex
06-18-2005, 09:05 AM
Check out the ASV levers. They have a 5,3 and 1 year warranty against breaking, have bearings integrated in them, they have adjustable reach for those of you that have smaller hands and they are the best looking lever out there. Can't go wrong with one.

http://asvinventions.com/images/f3proclutch.jpg