PDA

View Full Version : I want to build a new trx450r

dtzalba450r
06-16-2005, 05:24 PM
I already have one but I'm looking for another one, since I can't find one reasonable and decent looking I figured I could attemp to build one. The parts don't have to be aftermarket, new, used stock parts are fine. I'm gonna attempt a build off to see if I could save some useful cash instead of buying new. So what I would like for all you to do is post what parts you have and what your asking for them and I'll be in contact with you. If you want to donate anything I'll gladly pay shipping. Cheap is always good but damn you just can't beat free. Here's what I already have:

swinger
Gas tank
Front fenders
rear fenders
front wheels
front tires
rear wheels
rear tires and some other misc. stuff

raptorman2001
06-16-2005, 05:52 PM
give me a full list man i can help you out im sure i know a guy that owns a quad shop i work there im sure i can throw some stuff in the back off the truck here and there i can have what ever i want arms anything just let me know

dtzalba450r
06-16-2005, 06:42 PM
I need everything! Everything besides what I mentioned even nuts and bolts! I woul appreciate anything you could get for me! I need a-arms, brake calipers (front and rear), brake lines, engine, carb, frame, subframe, and etc. Thanks Tyler good looking out! ust get me some prices and cost of shipping.

450rrider#55
06-25-2005, 08:10 PM
I have a stock axle and exhaust. Also set of pro-taper atv high bend bars used twice or stock handlebars. live in louisiana so shipping shouldn't be too much.
axle 195+shipping
exhaust 175+shipping
pro taper bars 65 shipped
stock bars 50 shipped
let me know if you want any of this stuff or if the price is too high

400exrider707
06-25-2005, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by 450rrider#55
I have a stock axle and exhaust. Also set of pro-taper atv high bend bars used twice or stock handlebars. live in louisiana so shipping shouldn't be too much.
axle 195+shipping
exhaust 175+shipping
stock bars 50 shipped

Wait so your asking $175 for the stock exhaust???:eek2: :huh

R3Concepts
06-26-2005, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by 450rrider#55
axle 195+shipping
exhaust 175+shipping
stock bars 50 shipped

LOL, its all WAY to high
stock axle: 50-75 shipped
exhaust-not worth much
pro tapers-40 shipped
stock bars-10 shipped

Daniel, Give me a call and maybe you can come over and pick through all the stiff I have off of my bike. 405-0335