PDA

View Full Version : woodsracer420

Juggalo
06-16-2005, 11:38 AM
has anybody done buisness with this guy before? i sent him money for a skid plate a while ago and havent heard from him yet even tho i saw he read my PM's. its still a little too early about getting worried about it as i dont think hes tryin to rip me off just yet but after my last deal with steveatv3 i'm a little leary of buying things. has any of you guys done buisness with him before?

duke416ex
06-16-2005, 01:13 PM
I got some parts from him. I sent the money like a month ago and just got my parts the other day. He was slow getting them shipped, but I got the parts and they were all in good shape. He did me the same way, he would read my pms, but only respond every now and then. Overall he seemed like a good guy, just slow to ship.

Juggalo
06-17-2005, 12:58 AM
thanks a lot for the info..i hope he hurries up and ships this cuz i gotta get it on soon.

Tlongs400
06-17-2005, 01:56 PM
jugg, u have some tough luck don't u??:D

luvmyex
06-18-2005, 04:32 PM
i got my stuff from him but it took a lil over 3 weeks. then he was a dick when i called him about it.

Juggalo
06-18-2005, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Tlongs400
jugg, u have some tough luck don't u??:D

haha tim actually he just pmed me and told me it'd be going out monday or tuesday and be to me by the end of the week like i said before i wasnt too worried about it but im just a little paranoid after what happened last time...at least i know your a good seller