PDA

View Full Version : how hard to get a 450?

badass250r
06-16-2005, 06:29 AM
ok im a teen and was think of getting a 450 probally an R "kick start" the only problem is i have no credit if i have a good credit co-signer will i be able to get the bike? if u have experence with this post thanks

stubbs_400ex
06-16-2005, 07:36 AM
yea you should be able to get the 450. im 17 and i had to have my dad co sign for me when i got my yfz. good luck

big-guy
06-16-2005, 11:04 PM
I have heard that if your parent (or someone with good credit) puts your name on their credit card (you don't actually have to use the card or anything) you aquire their credit rating and history. Otherwise you WILL need a cosigner. Just be a smart consumer and don't fall for the low introductory rate that goes sky high after a year or two.

Pman485
06-17-2005, 08:01 AM
As long as sombody with good credit ex. ( your dad) signs the co papers, you should be fine.

Rdhanded2
06-17-2005, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by big-guy
I have heard that if your parent (or someone with good credit) puts your name on their credit card (you don't actually have to use the card or anything) you aquire their credit rating and history. Otherwise you WILL need a cosigner. Just be a smart consumer and don't fall for the low introductory rate that goes sky high after a year or two.

you do not aquire someone's credit history by being put on their card. It will help you out if the card is used, and payments are made on time, but you don't get their history.

Syrus
06-17-2005, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by big-guy

Dunno where u heard that one, but if it was true things with banking would be a whole different world, and make it much easier for 18-25 year olds. Plus an easy way to cheat the bank.

Stevie-D
06-17-2005, 01:04 PM
hmmm. lancastor. i'll bet the quads really P.O. the amish farmers down there eh?

lmao

JForestZ34
06-17-2005, 01:52 PM
If your parents put your name on a credit card under their account it's not going to help you get credit. Your just using your parents account but you name is on the account just so you could spend. It woun't help your credit rating any.

James

big-guy
06-17-2005, 05:26 PM
I saw it on cnn I think, some financial info show. I'm not making this stuff up.

J

badass250r
06-17-2005, 06:23 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Stevie-D
[B]hmmm. lancastor. i'll bet the quads really P.O. the amish farmers down there eh?

lmao yes they do when we rip up their fields:D

DeerNuts
06-17-2005, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by badass250r
:huh if ur talking about us having p.o.s quad then ur wrong i got a 8g blaster :ermm: :mad: and my brother had a 10g 450r

Since when does P.O mean piece of ****???

My bro typed "Ill bet the quads really P.O the amish farmers down there, eh? " Does "Ill bet the quads really piece of **** the amish farmers down there, eh" make sense to you? I hope not. lol

trick450r
06-17-2005, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by badass250r
:huh if ur talking about us having p.o.s quad then ur wrong i got a 8g blaster :ermm: :mad: and my brother had a 10g 450r

no boddy gives a damn how much money you have into your quads ok...

badass250r
06-17-2005, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by trick450r
no boddy gives a damn how much money you have into your quads ok... ok y does every post become a flame fest???:huh it was a misunderstanding

TM426
06-17-2005, 07:03 PM
I know your young. I tried to get a quad too when I was 18. I didnt have enough credit either. The salesman told another guy the last one was sold. He printed up the paperwork and my interest rate was 21%. I walked out laughing and that was the best move I ever did. The salesman was pissed and i saw his face turn red. The sales guy will do anything do make a sale. Read EVERYTHING before you sign.