PDA

View Full Version : Gaffney, who's ready for a virgin track ?

gump
06-15-2005, 08:52 PM
only thing virgin we guys will see !!!!! :D i'm ready and the ole honda is grinning... let's do dis !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mtdewracing
06-16-2005, 07:49 PM
do i need a AMA card to race mid east? and ill be at the race i live in gaffney 5 min. from the track :D

gump
06-16-2005, 08:01 PM
don't need an ama card at mideast, entry is $30 for none members i think, and $5 gate fee then yer in for the ride of yer life with some really cool dudes, and chicks... :D

Bonnie Cook
06-18-2005, 07:20 AM
Hope to see everyone there~

Jake99
06-18-2005, 04:12 PM
Hey yall Its me................................SUPER Snake...................... I done been there. Aint Virgin to me......... :huh :huh :huhHey gumpeee.Guess what? .................................................. .................................................. ..................................I got 160000000 firecracks for dis race!:devil:Where is 19? And all the traction talk.Has he lost traction again?Will he be able to get it back? Will he put a baldezz in da tree or on a stump? Will JW put his sloan in the da dirt again? Ah hell I CANT wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: Turbone in the trailer, Will she be fast or furious.Will that guy on the green thang get up in my bidnesss again? Well I guess we will find out tommorow..............toodles. SNAKE99