PDA

View Full Version : 2003 moto with lots of mods

lilchampro1
06-15-2005, 08:39 PM
2003 moto 440 for sale need money for school, motor stock with wiseco piston and sleeve ported , new injectors remapped , ac nerfs with heel kicks, rear axis shock rear omf beadlocks wit tamers tcs converted fronts t2 bars sidewinder sprockets and chain ti moly, quadtech hood motor has 2 hours on it new tierods and ends looks and runs sweet hurts to sell this thing looking 2 get $4800obo wil part out if u guys show I can sell all shoot me what u wnat and price , or partial trade for my bro lemme kno what u guys got

check pic out on cannondaleriders.com

ilovemymxer
06-15-2005, 08:49 PM
What do you think? Lots of Goodies, and a very strong motor! Thanks

I am putting this beautiful hybrid up for sale or trade because im looking to build another quad. Someone please take this immaculate quad off my hands. I am asking $5,500 or looking to trade for another race bike, preferably a production bike, but dont be afraid to make a trade offer of any kind. Thanks for looking and everyone make me offers. I have just over $11,000 invested and you all know that i will never get it back, so take advantage of it now.

2001 Honda TRX400ex Hybrid
2001 Yamaha YZF426 motor that has just been rebuilt
2001 Honda 400ex frame professionally done
TC custom exhaust full system supertrap
Keihn FCR carb
Uni air filter
Honda 250r radiator

Houser +3 long travel a-arms silvervein powdercoat
Custom axis long travel shocks fully adj. fresh
Lone star swingarm silvervein powdercoat
Custom axis dual rate fully adj. fresh
Lone star +4 axle
Lone star anti fade hub
Lone star twin row bearing carrier
Streamline brake lines front and rear
AC stadium bumper
AC propeg nerfbars
Protaper handlebars
Denton stearing stabilizer, rebuildable
Motion pro clutch and throttle cables
Motion pro easy pull clutch lever and perch
Holeshot MXR4's front and rear 90% tread
10x6 front hyper beadlock wheels
9x9 rear hyper dual beadlock wheels
New OEM front plastic, gas tank cover and side panels
Fiber hood w/ scoop
Pro Design kill switch
Durablue adjustable rear strut
Lonestar swaybar silvervien powdercoat

This bike has been adult owned and has rarely been motocrossed raced but has seen lots of tt and flat track racing. It also has seen a lot of the sand dunes of oklahoma. The frame hasnt been welded on except to put new motor mounts in. This bike has not been out pulled by any 450r and very rarely by a yfz450. Motor oil has been chaged every 5 hours of riding and no more. i am willing to part out if offer is reasonable. Please make me an offer and dont be afraid to offer a trade. Feel free to email me at mxracer22@hotmail.com or call at 316-305-5927. Best offer takes it!!!!!

ilovemymxer
06-15-2005, 08:51 PM
more pics

ilovemymxer
06-15-2005, 08:52 PM

z400guy21
06-16-2005, 08:11 AM
damn id trade you my 450 but im in jersey and im not dealing with shipping (bad experiences)