PDA

View Full Version : Quad Motocross Camp -- Cooperland

John Ragon
06-15-2005, 05:18 PM
I'm just trying to spread the word about a quad camp at Cooperland in Stillwater, OK. The camp is put on by Fellowship of Christian Athletes. They do camps for mainstream sports all across the country and have started hosting bike and quad MX camps back in 2003. Instructors include Pro-am racer and owner of JH Racing, Johnny Hale, and Suzuki Pro-am rider, John Ragon. Other riders are possible. Campers will be staying at the University of Oklahoma campus and all riding time will be at the famous Cooperland Motocross park. Instruction will include riding, diet, training, sponsorship, and bike set-up.

FCA QUAD MOTOCROSS CAMP:
July 13-16, 2005
Quad Coed Motocross Camp
www.fcamotocross.com
www.cooperlandraceway.com
Sign-Up Now:

July 13 - 16, 2005
Cooperland Raceway; Stillwater, OK
Ages 7 and up
Registration Code: OKC 0713 MCC
Costs.......$450 through May 15; $550 after May 15
www.fcamotocross.com
www.fcacamp.org
1-800-289-0909

The cost includes room/board, and 4-days of training/instruction. I have atteded these camps both as students and as an instructor/counselor. They are very organized and you will have the opportunity to be learn from top-notch riders as well as skilled mechanics. Last year, I had the opportunity to ride with Matt White as well as top motorcycle pros like Nathan Ramsey, Ryan Sipes, Shawn Clark, and Brian Mason. Several major industry players were there such as the sponsor reps from Troy Lee Designs, Liquid Performance, Amsoil, Red Bull, and Playground Magazine.

P.S. -- If anyone wants more information, e-mail me or find me at any of the ATVA GNC Motocross races.

jdragon882004@yahoo.com

John Ragon #98