PDA

View Full Version : got MRI results, bumbed

Mike545
06-15-2005, 04:46 PM
well got the MRI results today on my back injury ive been nursing since march, patrudeing disc between l4-l5, month off tractor, quad, etc... wuss dutie at work, etc... oh yea 450r is deff got to go. ill stich with the slower 4x4 king quad. they say it can heal ang go back where it was, time will tell:grr:

06-15-2005, 05:37 PM
That asucks dude. I broke L6 and L7 on sunday. They said I cant race for a year, but we'll see. What do you mean theres a perturuding disc between l4 and l5?

huffdaddy_400EX
06-15-2005, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Mike545
well got the MRI results today on my back injury ive been nursing since march, patrudeing disc between l4-l5, month off tractor, quad, etc... wuss dutie at work, etc... oh yea 450r is deff got to go. ill stich with the slower 4x4 king quad. they say it can heal ang go back where it was, time will tell:grr:

I can relate. I blew out two disks (L4/L5) about 13 years ago. I had the L4 disk removed, took me a few years to completely heal. I was out of work for over a year.

Took almost 4 years to be able to ride again like I wanted to. :grr:

Hang in there!

Mike545
06-16-2005, 04:04 AM
the disc isnt fully bulging yet, but is comming out and hitting nerves(ouch), all down the left leg into the foot, ciatic nerve, among others. i wont quit all together, but the r should go, it also doest fit my riding style anymore.