PDA

View Full Version : Quad shop

NacsRacing400
05-26-2002, 08:37 PM
Jeff can you please help me out and have my shocks done for this coming weekend. I need them very badly because im 3rd out of 30 in points this year and have a big race this coming weekend, it will be almost 5 weeks by this coming weekend so if you could pleaze get marty to finish my rear shock and my fronts and overnight them to me i would appreshiate(sp?) that greatly. I thank you for the great service you guys been gviving me and will most likle buy my swing arm off of you also. So if at all possible get my shocks to me. Again thanks. If you need to contact me call 724-838-0331 or pm me. My name is jimmy artman in case you dont know. Thanks

Smoker
05-26-2002, 09:48 PM
Call them, repeatedly. The squeaky wheel gets the oil. I had to. :p

Guy400
05-27-2002, 06:44 AM
Umm, how come this is a publicly displayed message to The Quadshop on a privately held problem? Why don't you call them or send Jeff a PM?

cdalejef
05-27-2002, 09:33 AM
Its ok, we don't have anything to hide. We are waiting on Elka to send his fronts! Jimmy call me tomorrow and remind me. I'll get Elka to drop ship the fronts to your house!

Smoker
05-27-2002, 10:09 AM
I'm not trying to slam Quadshop, I recommend them to anyone. They are nice down to earth people and are busy as h*ll so a call here and there to give them a reminder can never hurt. Also, if there is a problem with service for any business, this is the place to talk about it. I'm certain Marty or Jeff aren't going to lose any sleep about someone b*tching about something. They just want to get it taken care of, like Jeff just did. I understand what your saying GuyLT250R, just call them next time.

:p

NacsRacing400
05-27-2002, 10:17 AM
Thankyou for the great service. Ill call tommarrow