PDA

View Full Version : Tomahawk MX race YOUTH CLASSES!

Pappy
06-14-2005, 07:28 PM
Tomahawk MX will be holding 1 of 4 outlaw MX races starting July 9th. They will feature youth atv classes!

www.tomahawkmx.com for directions.

This is one of the only tracks in this region that will allow youth atv races so support it if you can!

wvspeedfreak
06-16-2005, 04:11 PM
Pappy,what are the age/cc requirements there?Austin has never raced yet but he wants to.He is 6 yrs old....can he race his Kasea 90?
Also is this motocross or cross country?

Pappy
06-16-2005, 05:15 PM
it will be MX but im going to also try and get a mini XC race thrown in for the evening.

its an outlaw race...and im not sure of the final classes but i will narrow it down with the track owner. bring him, he will race;)

wvspeedfreak
06-16-2005, 05:40 PM
Sounds good.Tell Cody I wish him the best of luck at Timberline this weekend.

Pappy
06-16-2005, 06:04 PM
you should swing in for the youth race. it will be over by 10 am, plenty of time to make it to high point.

wvspeedfreak
06-16-2005, 07:11 PM
I'd like to but I already have more activities crammed into this weekend than I will probably get done.If I had known about the Timberline race before we scheduled this trip I would have definately been there just to support the track!
I will be looking forward to some cool pics from Timberline when i get back.

On the Tomahawk mini event.......do they race on the main track?If so do they leave the track as is or modify it any for the little ones?

Pappy
06-16-2005, 07:26 PM
when they race the youth bikes they usually cut down the length of the track. ryan, my 6 year old, rode for an hour straight the other night on the big track on his xr50 with no problems.

wvspeedfreak
06-16-2005, 07:29 PM
Sounds good.Count him in,he will be looking forward to it.