PDA

View Full Version : AC Pro Pegs Not fitting?

Robin Hood
06-14-2005, 05:57 PM
Like the title says, my Pro Peg heel gaurds aren't working for the rappy... I think they are for a YFZ450...

Can someone send my close up pics of their Ac Pro pegs? It didnt come with instructions or anything, and I cant find any info anywhere else... Thanks in advance...

Robin Hood
06-15-2005, 08:15 AM
Well, I just got the instructions off the AC site, the mounting harware I have is definately not for a raptor, and the store I bought it from wont accept returns if they were taken out of the package or something like that.... So Im stuck here with YFZ mounting harware, and raptor nerf bars... Any suggestions? I might just fabricate my own mounting harware..

MadDog56
06-16-2005, 10:34 AM
Call the place where you bought them and ream them a new one.

Robin Hood
06-16-2005, 05:46 PM
They havent replied back yet, if they dont get back to me Im just going to email AC. It just sucks how I have raptor pro pegs, but a YFZ mounting kit.:rolleyes:

06-17-2005, 09:41 PM
well heres the deal with AC they have great products for sure im a proud owner of soem of there products nothing ever fits right apparently when they are welding there stuff they warp a bit with the heat there fore causing a **** load of problems when your putting them on, also the workers in the factory are apparently very fast but they arent half as carefull so that probly how you got the wrong monting hardware. but call the place you got it at and if they dont do anything call AC