PDA

View Full Version : anyone here race at mapleshade on saturday, June 4???

400ex87
06-13-2005, 05:45 PM
Had A bad crash and i wanted to talk to anyone who saw it to determine what happend!

Nick110
06-13-2005, 06:04 PM
ya i was there and i saw it. it was gnarly as all He!!

400ex87
06-13-2005, 08:44 PM
what happend though...i think somwone hit me in my bumper when i took off...forcing my nose strait down!

Nick110
06-14-2005, 05:07 AM
i explained it in the "anyone race D4" forum. r u racin at watkins glen this weekend

riley racing
06-14-2005, 07:20 AM
400ex87 was this the bad crach in the C class? If so i am so glad you are doing better. I was the only one running the womens class and I do have to say when they dropped the gate for me I came across a guy off his machine before the tunnel jump then one was off his machine after the tower then I came around the corner and saw another machine down(which I think was you) as I started down the hill. Man that was wicked. I know after I started to help the bike guy who fell from the tunnel jump who broke his leg then seeing all this. It was a hard time seeing life flight coming in because my 9 year old son was involved in a bad accident last year at the Ashtabula TT national and was life flighted out. It brought back some memories. But my husband gave your Dad the directions to Hamot and then he called later to say you were only spending the night. Thank God for that. Again I am glad you are doing better and hope to see you race again. We are all headed for the High Point National this weekend. Then I think we are going to take a week off and run the New TT track that was just biult in Batavia. Have to get ready for the TT Nationals now. Hope to see you guys soon.