PDA

View Full Version : exciting night

greg_gorrell
06-13-2005, 08:53 AM
listen to this...last night me and my buddy were passing through town i was riding his rancher and he was on my 400. we live in a little town where theres no cops and main street sees just about as many wheelers as cars. so we pulled in the fire dept parking lot to do some wheelys and we are taking turns riding them and he gets on it an gets going about 3rd gear and flips it. so its riding on the grab bar across the road shooting sparks everywhere and hits the side of some ladies house, then comes down on all 4 tires and runs over a flower pot and right into the little flimsy tin shed which is pretty much destroyed now. so we are sitting over in the parking lot laughing our asses off and im like i better go let her know what happened. well everyone sits out on their front porchs around here so someone had to call 911. then i get over there just as she heard it and she comes out *****ing at me and telling me to get off her property. now im getting pretty mad so i go to get my wheeler cuz im not gonna leave it on her property if i can be there and she calls the cops. so the whole fire dept comes across the road in there trucks and all and treat my friends knee, which was only a little scrape. and to make a long story short, the lady pissed the cop off so bad, he let us go with out any fines or anything. she was complaining about how they dont patrol enough and hes like we have 2 cops trying to cover 1200 sq miles where can be everywhere at once, then he took my and my buddy and hes like just stay off the road and if you have to ride on it take it easy. so we just laughed and went home for the night...we still have to pay for the shed and her flowers.

TRX_450
06-13-2005, 08:55 AM
lol niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice :devil:

hondaracer305
06-13-2005, 12:15 PM
well if someone had wrecked a quad onto my property and destroyed my stuff, i think id be pretty pissed too. stuff like this is getting us quad riders bad publicity, congrats

Nick110
06-13-2005, 12:33 PM
haha nice my friend did something similar.

cook7229
06-13-2005, 01:04 PM
YOur stupid id be pissed off if that happened to my hosue. Its people liek you who roon riding....then b4 u know it theres cops everywere and kids are getting tehre atvs impundede ur stupid.

greg_gorrell
06-13-2005, 01:14 PM
well i guess you would have to live in this town to understand. everyone here owns a quad and they dont care...my friend is repairing her shed and she doesnt really care too much now.

06-13-2005, 05:42 PM
i'll give u some of our cops we got about 12 deputies and the county sheriff plus all the staties we got around here and there is only about 10,000 in the whole county.

greg_gorrell
06-13-2005, 08:45 PM
haha....they have been patroling our area i little bit more than usual lately ever since some drunk took out a sign and wrecked his car in the creek about a month ago. so we just got slow on our wheelers and if theres a cop, which is always the same one, he will just wave and let us pass by. but i mean i havent seen a cop in this town in probably 2-3 weeks but he told me they are out here more than we think, but like he said there are only 2 cops to cover 1200 sq miles so i mean they cant be out here all the time. hes a pretty cool guy tho, like the one nighht we were out riding comming home and we stopped at the mini mart and he was in there getting some coffee and he talked to us and came out and checked out our quads...hes really a nice guy.

06-15-2005, 08:50 PM
ya we got one like that,,,, he'll just sit on main street and watch u drive by and the speed limit is 20 we can fly by at about 40mph and he will still just wave. but if we did it on our four wheelers he will get excited and follow us.... but he asked one of my buddies to ride theirs once and they asked if he could handle it and he backed off. we gave him a nic name "K9 Kenny" cuz he sits there like a watch dog.

mxquadracer
06-17-2005, 04:34 PM
Try growing up a little:rolleyes:

mattonln
07-05-2005, 11:29 AM
thats freaking awesome man! if only it was on video.....

TILLER
07-05-2005, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by hondaracer305
well if someone had wrecked a quad onto my property and destroyed my stuff, i think id be pretty pissed too. stuff like this is getting us quad riders bad publicity, congrats

ditto

if they were my property that quad would be mine until everything was repaired

its a wonder we lose more riding spots daily .. :rolleyes:

400exrules
07-05-2005, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by cook7229
YOur stupid id be pissed off if that happened to my hosue. Its people liek you who roon riding....then b4 u know it theres cops everywere and kids are getting tehre atvs impundede ur stupid.

and its people like you that make the U.S. look like a bunch of dumb un-educated people

LukeEX
07-05-2005, 07:21 PM
ha ha ha ha

07-12-2005, 10:02 PM
Lmfao! Thats great!

Come on guys unless u live in their town n they are screwing it up for u why get mad? Its funny lol

Snow
07-12-2005, 10:06 PM
tether kill switch :rolleyes: