PDA

View Full Version : Seymour Mo MHSC

yfz450xc
06-13-2005, 07:42 AM
Lets hear it MHSC , who's going to Seymour Mo , we are past the mid way point so start adding points up and throw away 4 races for a total, bikes are taking a toll now including mine, was not allowed to work this race per Spud the Promoter so I will be racing on ole faithful , riding Red 440 this weekend been along time since I been on her.
Word from florence race people this weekend is the longest course of the series 10 miles that one is coming up in july, see you all at seymour.
Scott B Johnson

burrows
06-13-2005, 09:57 AM
How come you wasn't able to work the race. mommab

06-13-2005, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by yfz450xc
Lets hear it MHSC , who's going to Seymour Mo , we are past the mid way point so start adding points up and throw away 4 races for a total, bikes are taking a toll now including mine, was not allowed to work this race per Spud the Promoter so I will be racing on ole faithful , riding Red 440 this weekend been along time since I been on her.
Word from florence race people this weekend is the longest course of the series 10 miles that one is coming up in july, see you all at seymour.
Scott B Johnson

ill be there :macho

yfz450xc
06-13-2005, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by burrows
How come you wasn't able to work the race. mommab

I begged and I pleaded with spud last week when I called him yes it was under the 2 week notice rule but that varies so severe from promoter to promoter, and it is up to thier descresion, but spud said No he has all the help he needs and I said but it is free help i'll do what ever sweep score what ever and he was standing strong about not letting me or anyone work the way it sounded, I asked him if any ATV people are going to work and he said no So we'll see.
Rules are rules I guess sometimes :huh :confused:
But I am at the mercy of the rule book so I am going to just suck it up.
Scott:(

DJJ450r
06-13-2005, 12:42 PM
ill be there for the first time. how is the track?

Rdogg450
06-13-2005, 07:18 PM
Spud sounds like a real nice guy!
I will sign a thank you card this weekend! :devil:
I know someone worked the last race on last minute notice........SUCKS!!!!!!

jdwxv3
06-13-2005, 07:29 PM
Easy now! Spud is a nice guy. He works the Hillbillygp series. Does a lot for the sport. I hope you were just joking..

Anyway I can go, I am in a wedding. See ya at Jamestown on the 9th of July!!

burrows
06-13-2005, 08:35 PM
Yea I also heard that someone worked the last race after they run the warm up lap and then for some reason didn't race. But we all know how that goes. Depends on who we are and who we know. Guess that is why we haven't hardly hit any Mo. races this year but that is ole news. Hang in there Scott. mommab

yfz450xc
06-14-2005, 04:28 AM
Aint no thing Momma B , I will be here for along time and I got to talk to Bradley for the first time on a one on one basis last race me and him came out of the woods together I sure do like that boy really seems to have a head on him.
Yea Spud does do alot for the sport but so do alot of other people that are easier to work with as well.
I am thinking right now that I will sit this one out even if a bike is running just got a bad taste in my mouth or maybe I just need to brush my teeth:D

moto50
06-14-2005, 07:30 AM
Aint no thing Momma B , I will be here for along time and I got to talk to Bradley for the first time on a one on one basis last race me and him came out of the woods together I sure do like that boy really seems to have a head on him.
Yea Spud does do alot for the sport but so do alot of other people that are easier to work with as well.
I am thinking right now that I will sit this one out even if a bike is running just got a bad taste in my mouth or maybe I just need to brush my teeth:D

You just need to race some mx:D :macho

yfz450xc
06-14-2005, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by moto50
You just need to race some mx:D :macho

Yea then i would have to worry about the dust ,
oh now you know that was funny :D
Any time you want to come out riding again let me know.
Scott

moto50
06-14-2005, 07:54 AM
Yea then i would have to worry about the dust ,
oh now you know that was funny :D
Any time you want to come out riding again let me know.
Scott

LOL
If I lived closer I would be calling you to ride every day.
I will see you next Sat.

Johnny & Monica
06-14-2005, 09:31 AM
I am thinking right now that I will sit this one out even if a bike is running just got a bad taste in my mouth or maybe I just need to brush my teeth:D [/B][/QUOTE]

Well Scott if your sitting this one out so em I :blah: I`ve been to 12 races this year an 6 or 7 straigth weekends now an we need acouple weeks off :( Gotta pay bill`s an eat also:D See ya in couple weeks If anyone can get some good pictures an post in the Mo. series section with a little coverage so we can see what we missed.An good luck to everyone out there drink lots of water all week it`ll be a hot one.:cool:

yfz450xc
06-14-2005, 09:40 AM
Johnny and monica I think I might be with you on this one the boy still has a race sunday but that will be easier than back to back like it has been, but i would say you 2 difinitely deserve a break , probably more than anyone thats for sure, and you know how I hate to have any body sit out , let alone you and me ??
It will be good prep time march of dimes.
I might have toget some pointers from Tay Tay and Bradley .:eek2:
See you in Park hills.
P.S Johnny take the wife out to eat she deserves it , and not McDonalds drive through that dont work so good I found out:ermm: :eek:

hicksd
06-16-2005, 12:18 PM
Hello everyone...this is David Hicks #4 MHSC. First off I will try to keep this post as short and as to the point as possible. Second, I know the subject of the post is Seymour, however I noticed the discussion regarding a work average. I will make what I feel is a strong statement and please feel free to discuss my opinion in regards to the current policy surrounding work averages. How is an individual rider allowed or not allowed to work a race.
The morning of the last round (Warsaw) a young rider and his father approach the individuals running the race and asked if he could work the race (rider was hurt and unable to race, however was ok to work and help out). The promoters stated he could not, because they were not given 2 weeks notice as stated in the rulebook. The young rider's father was very confused about the situation, however he agreed if that is what the rules state they will abide. Later that day a rider took a practice lap and noticed his quad was not performing properly (rear brake issues) and decided for safety purposes he would not race. He then proceeded to speak with individuals running the race and asked if he could work the race for work average points. The rider was granted the opportunity to work the race for points. At this point I want is where I not only feel, but know for a fact that an unjust act occurred.
I told the story as unbiased as possible, both of these riders and the rider that attempted to work the upcoming round #8 are friends of mine. However, this unfair and inconsistent application of rules is an issue that as riders in the series we should not tolerate.
Now for the million dollar question or should I say questions. Should the rider at round #7 that worked the race at the last minute receive work average points? If your answer is yes, is it the rider's fault that the promoter did not apply the rule consistently throughout the day? If that rider is allowed to keep his work average points then shouldn't the young rider be able to receive a work average even though he didn't work the race the attempt to work the race was certainly there.
Since a breach of the rule has happen every rider for the rest of the year should have the same opportunity to work a race with or without 2 weeks notice, it shouldn't matter as long as the rider without 2 weeks notice is allowed to keep his work average points. The series can't say we made a mistake...sorry....going forward for the rest of the year the rule will be properly enforced. The reason this can not happen is for example let's say a rider a few races from now breaks down on the practice lap and is not allowed to work the race that goes against round #7 occurrence.
I'm not exactly sure how the work average rule is stated. Is it stated that a rider must give 2 weeks noticed no exceptions to the rule and that includes no exceptions from the promoter. Or, is it 2 weeks notice preferred or exceptions can be made at the discretion of the promoter. These thoughts are my opinion and I would really like to hear others.

To make it very clear for those that know or don't...last year my quad broke down on the practice lap and I asked to work the race not knowing the 2 week rule (if it applied at that time) and I was allowed to work the race. Once again I am not going to give my opinion on which side of the fence I am on the 2 weeks vs. no 2 weeks notice. However, to reiterate how rules are applied must be as consistent as the rule itself, otherwise it makes no sense to have the rule in the first place. All riders must be given the same opportunities and at the same time held to the series' rules.

Once again sorry for the lengthy post, however I thought it was needed.

06-16-2005, 12:26 PM
well david, i would have to say that your explenation and everything was great...here is my view

i believe if anyone takes the effort to show up at that race, wether they had 2 weeks or no 2 weeks, and something happens where they would want to work the race, they should be allowed to do so, the reason being is, if someone drove all that way, say someone with a broken leg, and arrived at the race with no 2 week notice, they want to help, they drove all the way planning to help, its volunteer work, they should be allowed to do so, just my opinion

yfz450xc
06-16-2005, 01:32 PM
Very well put Dave and thanks for a very positive approach to it, it is something that DEMANDS attention and I dont want any bad Feelings going around either , I just dont think it was handled in the proper way .
Thanks Dave
Scott B Johnson

This is what I call true Sportmanship.:D

hicksd
06-16-2005, 02:53 PM
I just know for the young rider and his father to travel that far (they are from St. Louis) and be told no...then a rider is told it's ok...that is not cool. If they hold up the work average for the rider that rode a practice lap then between now and the end of the year all of us should have the same opportunity no matter who the promoter is.

06-16-2005, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by hicksd
I just know for the young rider and his father to travel that far (they are from St. Louis) and be told no...then a rider is told it's ok...that is not cool. If they hold up the work average for the rider that rode a practice lap then between now and the end of the year all of us should have the same opportunity no matter who the promoter is.

i agree 100%

shep
06-16-2005, 04:46 PM
:bandit: One thing you kind of side steped Dave, is one rider is a Pro and the other is not ,in this case I thick a faver was given,and in my opionion ( like yours) its not right! If there are going to be rules they should aply to everyone whether you are a
pro or a beginner, whether your Kown or your first race!!.............As for #4 David Hicks for those who dont him he is one of the most respectful racers on and off the track you could ever hope to meet, and I personaly respect his opinions and back him 100% !!!!

powerstroke
06-16-2005, 09:33 PM
I agree with David 100%. This is a matter that needs immediate attention. If 2 weeks notice is the rule then it needs to be adhered to 100% of the time with absolutely no exceptions. Matt #12

Johnny & Monica
06-16-2005, 10:07 PM
I agree also if your in a points run, an bust a tie rod on practice lap you should have the rigth to a work average Before the flag drops is plenty of notice:D
Scott your taking it good for getting the shaft:devil: But rember our policy keep it postive on here:D

Rdogg450
06-16-2005, 10:47 PM
I too agree with Dave 100% and very well put.
Although i myself don't know him personal i see him at the races and seems to be a class act by his actions and what i've heard other racers say........ a good friend of mine was hosed on this deal and its hard to watch so hopefully it doesn't happen again or something is brought up to the right people..... just my opinion!:D

tprender
06-17-2005, 05:21 AM
I am not sure on what the current rule is right now, being that I don't have a current rule book. The 2 week notice was taken out about 2 years ago. The promoter can let a rider work that day if they need the help. We as a club let anyone work.

yfz450xc
06-17-2005, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
I agree also if your in a points run, an bust a tie rod on practice lap you should have the rigth to a work average Before the flag drops is plenty of notice:D
Scott your taking it good for getting the shaft:devil: But rember our policy keep it postive on here:D

Well johnny not much i can do about it right now but I will be there for the November meeting this time that is for sure, I am like an old man , undecied and now back again I will be there on ole red she is running and should be interesting to say the least.
So if I do really lousy I am going to take some of your points since there is no rule that says I can't:blah:

I will have the Thank you card flying around again I was going to say no but it's not the land owner's fault.
See you all there.
Scott

79400ex
06-17-2005, 12:40 PM
I took a short notice work average at columbia round. My quad brbroke down in practice and they said that I needed to work both days, however, I only could work on sat because of paying job had me working until noon the next. As for the two week notice, I have never been turned down to take a work average the day race.

geogeorge
06-17-2005, 09:35 PM
Hello everyone...this is David Hicks #4 MHSC. First off I will try to keep this post as short and as to the point as possible. Second, I know the subject of the post is Seymour, however I noticed the discussion regarding a work average. I will make what I feel is a strong statement and please feel free to discuss my opinion in regards to the current policy surrounding work averages. How is an individual rider allowed or not allowed to work a race.
The morning of the last round (Warsaw) a young rider and his father approach the individuals running the race and asked if he could work the race (rider was hurt and unable to race, however was ok to work and help out). The promoters stated he could not, because they were not given 2 weeks notice as stated in the rulebook. The young rider's father was very confused about the situation, however he agreed if that is what the rules state they will abide. Later that day a rider took a practice lap and noticed his quad was not performing properly (rear brake issues) and decided for safety purposes he would not race. He then proceeded to speak with individuals running the race and asked if he could work the race for work average points. The rider was granted the opportunity to work the race for points. At this point I want is where I not only feel, but know for a fact that an unjust act occurred.
I told the story as unbiased as possible, both of these riders and the rider that attempted to work the upcoming round #8 are friends of mine. However, this unfair and inconsistent application of rules is an issue that as riders in the series we should not tolerate.
Now for the million dollar question or should I say questions. Should the rider at round #7 that worked the race at the last minute receive work average points? If your answer is yes, is it the rider's fault that the promoter did not apply the rule consistently throughout the day? If that rider is allowed to keep his work average points then shouldn't the young rider be able to receive a work average even though he didn't work the race the attempt to work the race was certainly there.
Since a breach of the rule has happen every rider for the rest of the year should have the same opportunity to work a race with or without 2 weeks notice, it shouldn't matter as long as the rider without 2 weeks notice is allowed to keep his work average points. The series can't say we made a mistake...sorry....going forward for the rest of the year the rule will be properly enforced. The reason this can not happen is for example let's say a rider a few races from now breaks down on the practice lap and is not allowed to work the race that goes against round #7 occurrence.
I'm not exactly sure how the work average rule is stated. Is it stated that a rider must give 2 weeks noticed no exceptions to the rule and that includes no exceptions from the promoter. Or, is it 2 weeks notice preferred or exceptions can be made at the discretion of the promoter. These thoughts are my opinion and I would really like to hear others.

To make it very clear for those that know or don't...last year my quad broke down on the practice lap and I asked to work the race not knowing the 2 week rule (if it applied at that time) and I was allowed to work the race. Once again I am not going to give my opinion on which side of the fence I am on the 2 weeks vs. no 2 weeks notice. However, to reiterate how rules are applied must be as consistent as the rule itself, otherwise it makes no sense to have the rule in the first place. All riders must be given the same opportunities and at the same time held to the series' rules.

Once again sorry for the lengthy post, however I thought it was needed.

Hay David.
The rule should be inforced evenly for everyone. Each promoter will and can do as they see fit. I'm sorry to say but the rider that lost out is out of luck that race will have to be a toss out one. I personly feel that no one should get work ave points for just working the day of the race. I think they should have to come and help set up, arrow and work the day of the race for the points and I would not mind if they made it a rule for every rider to have to work at one race durring the season to get points. We need more people to step up and help the clubs out. Just my 2 cents worth.

Yes I will be at seymore.

06-17-2005, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by geogeorge
Hay David.
The rule should be inforced evenly for everyone. Each promoter will and can do as they see fit. I'm sorry to say but the rider that lost out is out of luck that race will have to be a toss out one. I personly feel that no one should get work ave points for just working the day of the race. I think they should have to come and help set up, arrow and work the day of the race for the points and I would not mind if they made it a rule for every rider to have to work at one race durring the season to get points. We need more people to step up and help the clubs out. Just my 2 cents worth.

Yes I will be at seymore.

I didnt kno you would be at seymour geoff, thought u were doing somethin, o well, are you gonna be at jamestown? ill prolly give you a call before then if your going, but ill talk to u at the race also :macho

jgfarmsracer
06-18-2005, 01:10 AM
i know of several people who have "worked" a race the day they showed up

my advice go talk to the score keeper the morning of, see what she tells ya

tprender
06-18-2005, 05:35 AM
You are supposed to talk to the promoter not the score keeper when asking for a work average. she is only incharge of keeping the scores. The promoter is incharge of the race, not her. tTe promoter teller her which riders are to get a work avergage for that race.

bjones
06-18-2005, 06:01 AM
Dave your 100% correct on this one in my opinion. I personaly have never had a problem getting work averages over the years. I am afirm belever that the work average rule should be done away with all together. As is far as it states now I don't fell you need two weeks notice because anything can happen leading up to the day of race and everybody should be given a chance to work regardless of your place in the series.

Bryan Jones
MHSC #430

Johnny & Monica
06-18-2005, 01:52 PM
3:00 PM The race is over anyone hear any results yet?

jdwxv3
06-18-2005, 03:58 PM
Mitch Werdehausen won B class and got 8th over all or somewhere close.

Fred Conboy got 2nd in B

Zack Werdehausen got 5th in B

Matt Olson won A

Rhett Butler won the overall

Does not sound like it was a good turnout. Rough and dusty.

All these results were from a bad cell conection so I hope they are right.

Johnny & Monica
06-18-2005, 04:12 PM
Thanks Josh we`ll check back later for more info :blah:

06-18-2005, 08:21 PM
i got home finally, check over my bike, both my front ITP HD's are flat, and 1 grip is off, and the other is about to come off

took 6th in the C class, 24 and under, ran into a tree after my grip slid off the bars on the second lap, I was in second

fun race, i liked it a lot, hopefully we can race there again :macho

06-18-2005, 08:42 PM
here is a cool picture of me throwing up some massive dust from the track :macho

geogeorge
06-18-2005, 09:42 PM
I have about 200 pics of therace and will post them tomarrow after I get some things done around the house. I should have them up by about 2 or 3. Johnny I'm guessing just post them in the racing section under the missouri name with the other races?

I got 2nd Stock class 19 or 20 overall. not bad for a old guy on a stock quad. :macho

06-18-2005, 10:16 PM
I have about 200 pics of therace and will post them tomarrow after I get some things done around the house. I should have them up by about 2 or 3. Johnny I'm guessing just post them in the racing section under the missouri name with the other races?

I got 2nd Stock class 19 or 20 overall. not bad for a old guy on a stock quad. :macho

congrats, we barely got any pics from this race at all, had a hard time finding good spots for pictures without having to walk too far

Johnny & Monica
06-18-2005, 10:44 PM

Awesome job geoff was there only 3 in the class an 1 dnf`ed an let you move up to 2nd :D :D :D

No really good job Geoff,knew you still had it in ya... How`s that love life going :confused:

How many turned out really hated missing it :(

geogeorge
06-19-2005, 09:26 AM
Awesome job geoff was there only 3 in the class an 1 dnf`ed an let you move up to 2nd :D :D :D

No really good job Geoff,knew you still had it in ya... How`s that love life going :confused:

There were about 10 or 12 in class and I would guess 80 to 100 quads shower up nt the best turn out but one of the best races I have been to. Loved the track other then the dust.

Personal life is fine. So how do I post the picks under the missouri races? It will not let me start a new thread.

06-19-2005, 10:24 AM

sucks that u missed it, the track was awsome, it was really high speed, but pretty dusty

powerstroke
06-19-2005, 03:11 PM
back to the work average thing for a minute. It sounds like a few people are missing the point of what most of us are complaining about( you guys can correct me if I am wrong about that). I think most of us agree that its not a big deal what the rule is, wether it be 2 weeks notice or no notice at all. I think the issue is consistency and fairness. I dont think any racers have done anything wrong. If I had broken down on the practice lap at the last race, I would have asked to work and if they said yes then I would have worked it. It is just unfair from a points race perspective for some people to be granted this privledge and others denied it. If I am tied for points with another guy and I break down and get a no- notice work average resulting in me not losing points for that race then the guy I am tied with should recieve the same opportunity should he break down at the next race on the practice lap. If they let me work without notice and at the following race do not grant him the opportunity then that has given me an unfair points lead. the standard should be the same for everyone all of the time. thats just my 2 cents. Matt Olson #12

Rdogg450
06-19-2005, 08:12 PM
Yes...... My thoughts exactly. That was put really well and some of the promoters are being unfair unfortunately.:(

yfz450xc
06-20-2005, 05:20 AM
Please se thread posted " The dark side of mhsc"
Scott

sspalco
06-20-2005, 10:35 AM
Thanks Dave for supporting DJ and his denial of work average. He has about given up on the MHSC series (broken heart of a teen). But nobody should quit or be too ticked off cuz racing should be for fun and getting together and hangin out with each other. I know we have made some great friends through the series. They need to look at the rules and apply them to all, but I don't want anyone to get a bad taste in their mouth over this. Good luck to everyone else..Let's just race, be safe, and have a good time with friends.

powerstroke
06-20-2005, 12:17 PM
well said sspalco. I for one am not upset with the series. I still support mhsc and love racing there. I just think there is some confusion between racers and promoters about the rules regarding work averages. It seems to me this is just one of those "issues" that arises and needs to be adressed. this is all just for fun and the love of racing but at the same time we all work very hard for our points. I think everyone just wants to be assured of a fair shake. Matt

yfz450xc
06-20-2005, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by powerstroke
well said sspalco. I for one am not upset with the series. I still support mhsc and love racing there. I just think there is some confusion between racers and promoters about the rules regarding work averages. It seems to me this is just one of those "issues" that arises and needs to be adressed. this is all just for fun and the love of racing but at the same time we all work very hard for our points. I think everyone just wants to be assured of a fair shake. Matt

:D :D :D :D :D

sspalco
06-20-2005, 12:56 PM
I think there needs to be some changes or at least some explanations or apologies (yeah right). But where are you gonna go in todays world where everything is always right or everything is always perfect? All we can do is talk to promoters or land owners and try to work something fair out so this doesn't keep on happening and racers quit or new racers don't come.
Hope everyone is planning on coming next week to Park Hills. Be safe ride hard!
KIM

geogeorge
06-20-2005, 02:23 PM
Please se thread posted " The dark side of mhsc"
Scott

Scott after giveing it some thought I think I would drop it. Just my opinion. Not worth the head acks and truble. Sorry but I'm not with you on this one.

hicksd
06-20-2005, 02:35 PM
Drop what exactly??? Please tell me you're not talking about the work average issue, becuase that doesn't need to be consistent among all riders...it's that simple. Every rider should have the same opportunities no matter what the specific issue pertains to. However, if you're stating that we need to appreciate what we do have? I do feel good to be able to run the series that we currently have. The series just needs to be consistent on all levels and that includes quads and motocycles. I'm proud to say that I race in the MHSC and that is why I show up to every race possible for the last 10 ten years. We all need to realize the series is only as good as "we" make it. I'm not saying that a lot of you guys out there havn't put in your fair share of work and then some. However, the series is a work in progress and always will be. The series is just like our quad's performance. How often are we trying to make our quads better and when we think they're as good as it gets we push the envelope alittle more. There is nothing wrong with demanding the basics like consistent rule application. Once again we have a great series as it stands it just needs to be more consistent on all levels.

Rdogg450
06-20-2005, 03:20 PM
Some of you guys need spell check bad......lol :D

yfz450xc
06-21-2005, 04:38 AM
Drop what exactly??? Please tell me you're not talking about the work average issue, becuase that doesn't need to be consistent among all riders...it's that simple. Every rider should have the same opportunities no matter what the specific issue pertains to. However, if you're stating that we need to appreciate what we do have? I do feel good to be able to run the series that we currently have. The series just needs to be consistent on all levels and that includes quads and motocycles. I'm proud to say that I race in the MHSC and that is why I show up to every race possible for the last 10 ten years. We all need to realize the series is only as good as "we" make it. I'm not saying that a lot of you guys out there havn't put in your fair share of work and then some. However, the series is a work in progress and always will be. The series is just like our quad's performance. How often are we trying to make our quads better and when we think they're as good as it gets we push the envelope alittle more. There is nothing wrong with demanding the basics like consistent rule application. Once again we have a great series as it stands it just needs to be more consistent on all levels.

Very well put Dave :D

jlm996s
06-21-2005, 11:56 AM
Did you see that Frank had a heart attack Sunday while racing?

06-21-2005, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by jlm996s
Did you see that Frank had a heart attack Sunday while racing?

are you serious?

jlm996s
06-21-2005, 12:19 PM
Yep, it's on the front page of the MHSC racing website.
www.mhscracing.com

06-21-2005, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by jlm996s
Yep, it's on the front page of the MHSC racing website.
www.mhscracing.com

wow :eek2:

hope he gets better

motoboy66
06-21-2005, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by XxHonda_RacerxX
wow :eek2:

hope he gets better

I agree, I know we all have our issues with Frank, but this would be a great time to show we as ATV racers, are able to put aside our issues and wish Frank a speedy recovery. I think that it would show a lot if we all wished Frank the best, maybe a card. Sorry i can not be at the March of Dimes race, my favorite of the year, but if i were able, I would get a card for everyone to sign. The reason I can't be there is my sister decided to get married on that day. I will finaly be able to race again since my poor decision at the Iowa race, at Jamestown. I look forward o seeing you all on the Line there. I should be able to make all the rest of the races.

Todd

06-21-2005, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by motoboy66
I agree, I know we all have our issues with Frank, but this would be a great time to show we as ATV racers, are able to put aside our issues and wish Frank a speedy recovery. I think that it would show a lot if we all wished Frank the best, maybe a card. Sorry i can not be at the March of Dimes race, my favorite of the year, but if i were able, I would get a card for everyone to sign. The reason I can't be there is my sister decided to get married on that day. I will finaly be able to race again since my poor decision at the Iowa race, at Jamestown. I look forward o seeing you all on the Line there. I should be able to make all the rest of the races.

Todd

ya same here, i wont be at march of dimes either, its way 2 far for us to go from kansas

geogeorge
06-21-2005, 03:05 PM
I'm going to pick up a get well card I wish everyone that is going to be there will take the time to sign it and wish frank well.
It will be at sign up.

Rdogg450
06-21-2005, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by motoboy66

Todd

About time Todd!!!! :devil:

Kurt Glore
06-23-2005, 07:15 PM
I'm going to pick up a get well card I wish everyone that is going to be there will take the time to sign it and wish frank well.
It will be at sign up.

I will sign it for sure. Issues with him or not, he is still a human and most of all a RACER. Hearing that news was terrible, it looks like he is getting better though.