PDA

View Full Version : northern illinois

blastereatin250
06-11-2005, 07:47 PM
I live in northwestern illinois and i always go to wisconsin to ride.
I have heard rumors about a place to ride in Rockford illinois that has over 100 miles. Are these rumors true? If they are, where can I get imformation about them.:confused:

Grasshopper
06-13-2005, 02:28 PM
There is the fox valley riding area and there is also buffalo range off road park. Both are in Norther Illinois and I've heard good things about both

Never heard of the place in Rockford.

I go road racing at BlackHawk Farms in South Beloit quite often and I have seen alot of ATV's Dip in and out of trails along country roads up there.

If you find out where the trails are at or if they are any good I'm always up for a new spot to ride, just as long as the cops aren't out to get us! :D

Kev
06-13-2005, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by blastereatin250
I live in northwestern illinois and i always go to wisconsin to ride.
I have heard rumors about a place to ride in Rockford illinois that has over 100 miles. Are these rumors true? If they are, where can I get imformation about them.:confused:

The rockford park is still not open. The word is that we might now see it open for some time.
It is planed for the area of Bypass 20 and south main, if your familiar with the area.

You can find out more about N. IL riding areas and more by going to illinoisatvtrailmasters.com (http://illinoisatvtrailmasters.com/)

Kev

blastereatin250
06-13-2005, 09:55 PM
thanks