PDA

View Full Version : Went riding yesterday &........

stevengates45
05-26-2002, 09:18 AM
Me & some friends went down to a river thats down here by us yesterday, anyways when we were ridin my friend who rides a warrior was walking it & as soon as he sat it back down there was a really big tree that had fell over onto its side right in front of him. He didnt have anywhere to go except hit the tree & the end results were a snapped left tie rod, really bent frame & maybe a-arms because the tires were sitting at an angle now, i cant remember if it was to the inside or outside & whenever the tires were straight hte handlebars were pushed towards & down to the right. Does anybody have any idea what he could be expecting to pay for a warrior frame?

05-26-2002, 10:39 AM
ouch!
i would check ebay for a used one. new ones would be over $500 i believe

SGA
05-26-2002, 11:15 PM
Yeah that might be expensive, East coast atv has used frames I think.
Im kinda confused on the story, Your friend was driving and the tree fell in front of him as he was riding? I take the walking to be catwalking( wheelieing)

MichaelS693
05-31-2002, 06:57 PM
Hey this is steven on Michael's name. What happened was there was a tree laying half covered in the sand & he didnt see it & when he sat the wheels down they immediately hit the tree. Hope that clears it up.

----Steven