PDA

View Full Version : 6 hour results ?????

Johnny & Monica
06-11-2005, 03:53 PM
Does anyone have any results or updates for the 6 hour of Wisconsin???

Especially wondering about Honkey's team(snowgasm).

MrP
06-12-2005, 02:33 AM
Finish, Class, Team, Laps

1., Pro, Bartlett Racing Home Team, 29
2., B Class, Team Thunder, 29
3., B Class, T & A Racing, 26
4., 30+, TrackmastersUSA.com, 26
5., B Class, Porkchop Racing, 25
6., 30+, Grumpy Old Men, 25
7., 13-15, WIN Racing Team, 23
8., 30+, Art's Snowmobile & ATV, 22
9., B Class, E & K Racing, 22
10., Ironman, World of Cycle, 21
11., Ironman, Wachs Motorsports, 18
12., B Class, Rob's Performance Motorsport, 17
13., B Class, SlowPoke Racing, 17

Shawn H
06-12-2005, 08:27 AM
We were over 3laps up but We broke a chain and had to push the quad back to the finish and repair the bike.

I felt really good Busted some reallyl fast laps I was proud of my teamates they were only 25 seconds slower than me and it was a new ride for them!!

Extremely rough lapped everyone by the 3rd lap except Jason McCoy(team Thunder)

The mud in the 1st session plugged our radiator on the 7th lap and I was overheating we had to pit and wash and blow out the radiator.

There were not many teams it was very dissappointing and hope the next time there is a better turn out.

I will be posting some race coverage later.

DJJ450r
06-12-2005, 09:38 PM
youth team did pretty good. wish i would have been there:ermm:

Shawn H
06-13-2005, 07:58 AM
Yea they did them 3 young kids could ride!!

We stopped and helped them several times thru out the day when they were stuck and off the trail so they had an advantage lol.

I of them crashed hard and got a concussion so the other 2 had to make up the difference in ride time!!

I was impressed with them!

Johnny & Monica
06-13-2005, 09:29 AM
Shawn you let those 13 teams wear your down so bad you couldnt make it to Bussey???
Tried calling you sat. an sun. to get the low down on what was happening . It was still fun thougth huh?

Shawn H
06-13-2005, 01:02 PM
No they didnt wear me down:mad:

I was easily ready to race Bussey Sunday physicaly(sp).

The problem was I broke a chain, My fenders were falling off,my hubs were loose,my lower shock bushings are bad.The radiator needed to be cleaned out properly, change all oils, wash quad before I headed down there.

It was 8p.m when we got to my house it would have been 5 in the a.m before I got to Bussey and made any repairs.Now if it would Have been waukon I woulda went. I Particuliarly dont care for the 1st 5 races being so far and the last 2 close it would be nice to mix it up some is all Imo> Its no ones fault yet I want to race and if theres a closer race regardless I'm going there.

So would you race a hr from your house that shoulda had a good turnout and not know how many people were going to be at the race or drive 6hrs and get home in 3.am.Easy choice for me I miss going but I wont be at Leon either since we have the OMA National at the same place the same weekend as Leon.Next year I'm GNCCing as a Priority everything will be fillers.

Johnny & Monica
06-13-2005, 07:11 PM
I heard the Zman is still waiting for you to show up at Bussey and bring him a slipon.......

No Leon either????

We're you on the pro team??Tell us who was on whose team. They haven't updated that info on ******** so we don't know whose team anyone was on. I'm sure you got the lowdown on the Iowa race already. Duane kicked *** and took second at the GNCC and ninth overall and then showed up to Iowa and battled with Michael to take the win at Bluff Creek.

Shawn H
06-13-2005, 08:24 PM
I dont know who was on what teams,
I know we were 3 laps up on 2nd place and 6 up on 3rd and my chain broke.
So we had to fix it and we were on the same lap as 2nd but 9minutes up,and 3laps up on 3rd.

Yea we were the Pro team it was Me,Jerry and Luke. Jason McCoy and Duey were team Thunder>

Yea I heard about Duane thats awesome!!! I heard Michael could have beat him but got to much crap in his eyes?

Im shipping Zman his stuff :D

Bergy
06-13-2005, 09:00 PM
I myself had a great time. It's way too bad that only 13 teams showed up. This event should have easily had 40 teams. I have already harped on all the WI MX guys and made them all feel guilty for not going. I am hoping Pellan brings it back again next year and we can show up with 40+ teams.

I have all the teams listed on my announcers sheets but am too lazy right now to run to my truck. I can put them all here tomorrow. It was nice meeting Shawn (even though I said your lastname wrong until the very end) and the rest of his team as well as Team Thunder who both pitted right next to the youth team. I know the kids thought it was pretty cool you guys helped them out the 2 times they were rubber side up in the trees. It was a very intimidating course for 3 young teenage MX racers but they managed to do well and have fun in the meantime. I plan on attending the 12 hr race and will look you guys up as well as cheer you on. Anytime you want to hone your mx skills come see us at a Great Lakes Quad Racing MX event.

burrows
06-13-2005, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by snowgasm
I dont know who was on what teams,
I know we were 3 laps up on 2nd place and 6 up on 3rd and my chain broke.
So we had to fix it and we were on the same lap as 2nd but 9minutes up,and 3laps up on 3rd.

Yea we were the Pro team it was Me,Jerry and Luke. Jason McCoy and Duey were team Thunder>

Yea I heard about Duane thats awesome!!! I heard Michael could have beat him but got to much crap in his eyes?

Im shipping Zman his stuff :D

I don't know if Michael COULD beat Duane but they had a good race and had fun doing what they do the best. Compete with each other lol They are such great sports at it. Yes Michael got his eyes scratched up pretty good. Went to the ambulance and they washed them out the best they could but was to late. They were already scratch but doing better today. He will learn to change goggles when he fuels up. Never listens to mommab. lol

Shawn H
06-14-2005, 08:03 AM
Bergy it was nice meeting you as well,your a great announcer! Hows the kid doing who crashed? Does he remember anything yet? i was proud of them they did well!!!

We are undecided on going to Rausch for the 12hrs its so far and I have missed the last 3 hallloweens with my kids.the wife might hang me

Momma:
I dont know if he woulda beat him either.
Im just going by what someone had told me who went>

Ya need goggles thats for sure whats he thinking:huh

Duane had to be pumped and ready to battle it had to be great race to watch!!

Johnson
06-14-2005, 08:08 AM
I think you need to be a little more careful with the words that you use Shawn because I didn't see you there so I don't know how you would know. Me and Micheal had a good race just like always.

Johnny & Monica
06-14-2005, 08:30 AM
There never was much space between you 2 was there Duane . It looked like a good battle going on an I heard the pits was buzzing with excitement . It`s always good when you show up . Micheal never has fun when your not there . He always has a huge lead an can stop in to the pits for breast milk from mom an eats a cookie :D ( you know thats his key to speed:devil: )
We need to get Brain Baker An Rett Butlter to Leon for a good show.The 4 off ya in a tigth race would be exciting for the crowd :eek2:

Shawn H
06-14-2005, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by Johnson
I think you need to be a little more careful with the words that you use Shawn because I didn't see you there so I don't know how you would know. Me and Micheal had a good race just like always.

Dont cry Duane I was just saying what Luke Olberding told me.

If your such a sport you woulda let it blow over if you knew better:rolleyes:

With you 2 its either 1 of ya's race. So I Dont know what the big deal is

dukeboy
06-14-2005, 06:40 PM
what i said was Duane thought Michael would beat him, Michael said nothing of the sorts. I think Duane had about 30 to 45 seconds on him when they lapped me right before the finish. all Michael said to me was that he couldn't see the pit board when he went by and IMO it would have been a better race if it were not for Michaels eye trouble. you sure do make enemys fast shawn

jgfarmsracer
06-14-2005, 07:04 PM
you silly girls and your cat fights!

dukeboy
06-14-2005, 07:14 PM
jg your usually the ***** right in the middle of it all!!!

jgfarmsracer
06-14-2005, 07:24 PM
that's your job!

Shawn H
06-14-2005, 07:46 PM
No offense but if What I said can make a enemy I think ya got some growing up to do!

Im not here to make enemys and I could care less if someone gets offended by what I said. When I was talking to you,you said Mike could have won had he not threw his goggles. Now I looked at the lap times and Mike was only a few seconds behind until the last lap when Im sure the dirt got so bad in his eyes.

So if you reread my post I said "I heard he Could have Won" not Was going too.

I have nothing but respect for Mike and Duane they are extremely fast and I was not taking anything away from Either of them!! I even was talking to Momma B and said I didnt know if he could beat him.I still dont see what the BIG deal is!

So if you guys want to sit and pout over something so fricking stupid then so be it! I know they can beat me Im not going to cry over it>:rolleyes:

Gudde get to the tractor:devil:

jgfarmsracer
06-14-2005, 07:55 PM
no tractor this week baby i'm truckin'

see ya at the OMA in july

Shawn H
06-14-2005, 08:22 PM
He11 yea your going? Sweet Youll love this place let me know when ya come up!!:cool:

jgfarmsracer
06-14-2005, 08:37 PM
ya two guys from Mo. run that hole series so i might ride up with them and then we are goin back to leon that sunday!

Shawn H
06-14-2005, 08:47 PM
Is 1 of them Terry mink?
I met him at Millville last year! He seemed to be a nice guy

jgfarmsracer
06-15-2005, 10:21 AM
ya!