PDA

View Full Version : JK250r (Josh Kopinetz)

dukeboy
06-11-2005, 02:14 PM
Just wondering if anyone has had any dealings with JK250r. his name is Josh Kopinetz and so far 3 weeks he has stuck me on some shocks i bought from him. they were $825. just wondering if anyone know's him has delt with him before. if not i would recomend staying away from him. oh yeah he lives in Pottsville, PA.

thanks luke

Mxjunkie
06-11-2005, 02:23 PM
He just ripped off Japan250r, hes a scammer. contact your local cops or try and cancel the money order!

Mxjunkie
06-11-2005, 02:24 PM
here is the post

eed some help with a shady seller - yz440
This seller is lucky I am on the other side of the world because he definitely deserves to get his teeth kicked in with a sh1t-stained combat boot!!

Here's the deal! Exrider's member yz440 posted a 250R PEP ZPS shock for sale a couple weeks ago. I asked for pics and received them from amanda1631@hotmail.com a day later. I guess I seemed to be the only real buyer so Ryan McDonald sent me a paypal money request from weeman2007@hotmail.com. Because of the secured remote site's firewall restrictions where I was working I was not able to access my gmail for 3 days so Ryan canceled the money request. As soon as I was able to accces my gmail I sent the money to Ryan and he accepted the transfer. When I noticed that I had sent $25 less than the agreed amount I tried to contact Ryan to make sure $400 was OK. I tried for (4) straight days to contact yz440 and he did not answer any of my PM's or emails so I filed a complaint. YZ440 was online here on exriders duirng those (4) days so he had ample chances to contact me. Paypal just ruled in my favor but they can not recover my money since this thief has emptied his paypal and bank accounts. Now here's were things get good. yz440 is still peddling this same PEP shock but the price has gotten as high as $600. I feel back for the next person who falls for his scam.

If somebody knows this shady character I would greatly appreciate it you would jog his memory about the $400 that does not rightfully belong to him. I don't want the shock because I want my damn money back. I sent him a PM today and he went offline a few minutes after the PM was sent. He has made no effort to dispute my claims or make contact with me in any way so I am branding him a THIEF in the most horrible way.

Original thread
Online on the 28th saying he has unexpected bills to pay
Online today trying to buy shocks
Online again trying to buy shocks
Here's a link to the search of his recent post

-link-
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=164070

Hon300ex
06-11-2005, 02:36 PM
you just got ripped of man.... call ur local police. you should have read the thread on him.... srry to hear he got u :ermm:

dpizz450
06-11-2005, 03:59 PM
damn sorry to hear he got you to. that sucks. i would try to do something about it, but idk what. as said above he did rip Japan off.

figair
06-12-2005, 06:25 PM
Stuff like that really pisses me off,why do pple do that....What goes around, comes around ........He will get his........:D

YZ400EX
06-12-2005, 10:49 PM
man do I feel bad for you..I wouldnt contact YOUR local authorites, but his..He tried to rip me off, but it didnt happen..This kid is the biggest POS ever..He needs to have his head kicked in..I cant believe this kid has ripped off so many people and still nothing has been done...WHY??? Call the cops in his area..he cant just go around ripping people off..man I feel so bad for you..I cant even imagine what I would feel like to lose over $800..sorry man..:(

250R-Dee
06-12-2005, 11:06 PM
Dukeboy -

I will be calling the state police Tuesday if I can not get in touch with the Part-Time Palo Alto PD. Palo Alto is a small subdivision of Pottsville that has it's own P-T PD.

PM me everything about your purchase and I will give your info to the State Police and/or Palo Alto PD when I talk to them

They will most likely call you so I will beed your full name, address, phone number. You might also want to send me coipes of the PM traffic.

File a claim with Paypal ASAP if you sued them for payment.

I also have confirmation that yz440 and jk250r post from the same IP and are the only members who post from that IP.

It's in your best interest to contact me if you want your money back.

250-R-250
06-13-2005, 02:06 AM
I remember he tried to sell me a motor for a 250r way back in the day? Catch this a hole