PDA

View Full Version : who here likes NASCAR

300exr
06-10-2005, 07:26 PM
We're takin a motor home to the infield for the Pepsi 400 at daytona this year, just wonderin if n e one else is goin. Rousch cars are gonna be upfront like normal:D

trick250r
06-10-2005, 08:33 PM
i bet roush is gonna win another championship w/ either martin or biffle

Quadude32
06-10-2005, 08:47 PM
Heading to M.I.S. next friday not going to the arca race Fri, Not going to the trucks sat. Just going to the Cup race sun.....And doing alot of partying:D :D

badass250r
06-10-2005, 08:56 PM
who do u guys like im a jeff burton fan not a win since 02 all star race:mad:

quad_400ex
06-10-2005, 11:15 PM
im a dale earnhardt jr fan and a jimmy johnson hater

orvs4me
06-11-2005, 12:09 AM
Just got back from N. Carolina.
Went down for the longest race of the season.
600 mi. (not to mention 22 cautions)
Was at Daytona in Feb.
Going to Michigan next week. (only about 35 miles away)
Bristol in Aug.
And any other race I can get tickets for.
NASCAR fan????????
You bet your PBR I am.
Biffle is going all the way this year.
Ford will take the mfgs. title.

honduh440
06-11-2005, 12:24 AM
elliot sadler is gonna take it

baseballplaya23
06-11-2005, 12:29 AM
Biffle ALL THE WAY BABY.

Quadude32
06-11-2005, 07:14 AM
Dale Earnhardt JR & Tony Stewart Fan here JEFFY GORDON HATER here:D

87250rxrider
06-11-2005, 08:14 AM
Dale Earnhardt Jr. fan here! Jeff gordon and Jimmie Johnson hater!

Bush0102
06-11-2005, 10:20 AM
Screw all of you, JJ, Gordon, and Harvick are my boys!

I actually knew one of the girls who died in the plane crash, so i usually pull for the Hendrick cars (well, 2 of them. i'm not a big fan of Kyle)...

and i hate how people say "I hate Jeff Gordon because his daddy gave him everything" or "he's gay"

so do you think dale's dad didnt give him a damn thing? most people only like little E because they were fans of his dad, but if you met that cocky little prick you'd change your mind so fast. And besides, Johnson and Gordon are much better drivers than Dale, Jr, and thats all that counts.

Matt37
06-11-2005, 10:58 AM
"I hate Jeff Gordon because his daddy gave him everything" or "he's gay"

Ha i love that, I love how every time he goes to a track and crashes the whole place goes nuts. I went to Dover last week and when he crashed people were cheering like crazy. It was awsome!

bulkdriverlp
06-11-2005, 11:32 AM
hendrick hater, gibbs fan. ive been watching stewart since '00 hes pretty good. i met him and got him to sign my car and mini-hood at a home depot store last year. jr is ok too....:scary:

fst400exrider
06-11-2005, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Bush0102
Screw all of you, JJ, Gordon, and Harvick are my boys!

I actually knew one of the girls who died in the plane crash, so i usually pull for the Hendrick cars (well, 2 of them. i'm not a big fan of Kyle)...

and i hate how people say "I hate Jeff Gordon because his daddy gave him everything" or "he's gay"

so do you think dale's dad didnt give him a damn thing? most people only like little E because they were fans of his dad, but if you met that cocky little prick you'd change your mind so fast. And besides, Johnson and Gordon are much better drivers than Dale, Jr, and thats all that counts.

AMEN:macho

trick250r
06-11-2005, 04:30 PM
whats the deal with earnhardt, he hasn't been doing too good since the crew change

Dan_Guetter
06-11-2005, 08:57 PM
Nascar!!

Derag2
06-11-2005, 09:50 PM
how can you not like nascar.............. Mark Martin #6 the only way to go....... i hate gordon,jimmie,stewart there all three little babies.......... nascar has alot of whinning going on lately but it keeps it interesting......... I go for any of the rousch racing guys but martin is top notch. its gonna suck not having him next year..... guess i'll just have to watch him in the truck series....

Bush0102
06-12-2005, 10:12 AM
yeah its gonna be a shame to see mark and rusty gone next year...

Bush0102
06-12-2005, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
Nascar!!

haha i was waiting for you to make a comment like that...:scary:

Quadman250R
06-13-2005, 01:54 PM
god i love nascar....go Evernham motorsports, and also Bill Elliott..

on another topic, I can barely stand watching nascar anymore because of all the commercials. and is nascar trying to ruin the sport with all there gay rule changes? the pocono race was a snooze fest no one could pass because of there stupid no overdrive rule....

Quadude32
06-13-2005, 03:28 PM
Yes it was a snoozer i hope this next week at MIS isnt just a gas mileage race

96lapis coupe
06-13-2005, 03:36 PM
The Iowa boys will be pulling in to Michigan sometime late Thursday night. :eek2: Jr. is is nothing more than an average driver living off his dad's rep and his sponsor's hype. Go #19 and #20. :blah:

Punk'd
06-13-2005, 04:21 PM
Its ok I never really got into it but im sure it would be fun to go watch a race:macho

Quadman250R
06-13-2005, 07:07 PM
as long as there are some cautions then it is awesome. i went to michigan a few years back when there were no cautions and it was like 100 degrees and that was the most boring thing i ever seen.

Quadude32
06-14-2005, 05:27 AM
Were driving the BIG 3hrs wed, LOL to setup our campsite down there (First come first serve) and we will back down there friday morning around 11am and partying until sunday.JR only has 1 top 10 at MIS in 11 starts but i'll be rooting for him and stewart and the wife will be rooting for newman:D

Pman485
06-14-2005, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by Quadude32
Dale Earnhardt JR & Tony Stewart Fan here JEFFY GORDON HATER here:D
cheers to you my good friend:D

BlasterRacer26
06-14-2005, 10:51 AM
I love NASCAR!!! Dale Jr. will get his team going sooner or later.

wtz400
06-14-2005, 12:24 PM
i was a huge steve park fan then he went to truck i wish he would come back to cup he was awsome before he had a huge wreck and got taken away on a stretcher...i know he could be that good again.
hey all remember when jimmy spencer punched kurt bush in the face...that was fricking awsome...i hate kurt bush, jimmy johnson, and jeff gordon.
lately ive been pulling for jr or mikey, all the vets are awsome.
fav. rookey kasey khane he fing rocks has how many second place finishes...i also like carl edwards; i mean come on he does an fing backflip when he wins

FourFiftyFour
06-14-2005, 12:33 PM
the first couple laps are interesting, and then i get bored with it. I guess thats why I have always liked drag racing more. Im sure nascar would be a lot more fun to watch in real life than on tv but i doubt ill ever find out lol.

Pman485
06-14-2005, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
the first couple laps are interesting, and then i get bored with it. I guess thats why I have always liked drag racing more. Im sure nascar would be a lot more fun to watch in real life than on tv but i doubt ill ever find out lol.

Drag racing kicks *** too. Jon Force is a douche.

Quadman250R
06-14-2005, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by wtz400
i was a huge steve park fan then he went to truck i wish he would come back to cup he was awsome before he had a huge wreck and got taken away on a stretcher...i know he could be that good again.
hey all remember when jimmy spencer punched kurt bush in the face...that was fricking awsome...i hate kurt bush, jimmy johnson, and jeff gordon.
lately ive been pulling for jr or mikey, all the vets are awsome.
fav. rookey kasey khane he fing rocks has how many second place finishes...i also like carl edwards; i mean come on he does an fing backflip when he wins

I think steve parks a little slow after his crashing ordeals, and for kurt busch hes a good driver that got a bad rap for that incident. I like drivers who do what carl edwards has done, make there personality unique. his backflips are awesome

Bush0102
06-14-2005, 02:45 PM
if anybody here says they hate nascar, go to a race at talladega and see if that changes your mind. :devil:

oh yeah, and if you have kids and decide to take my advice, leave them at home.

FourFiftyFour
06-14-2005, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Pman485
Drag racing kicks *** too. Jon Force is a douche.

ive met john force and he is a really nice guy, he is my favorite racer and he has worked hard to get where he is today. He came from a trucking family and a run down trailer house to one of the best drag racers ever known. John actually cares about his fans and friends also, he took time out to talk to me about racing Funny Cars, as it was something I seriously looked into getting into when I had my Super Street drag car.

Matt37
06-14-2005, 02:55 PM
if anybody here says they hate nascar, go to a race at talladega and see if that changes your mind.
oh yeah, and if you have kids and decide to take my advice, leave them at home.

Totally agree with you on both statements. I went to dega last year and it is an amazing track, In the middle of no where too!:eek2:. Also, good advice on leaving the kids home alot of cursing goes on there to say the least...lol. Althought nothing amazes me since iam from jersey and have tickets in the 700 level at the eagles games where your lucky if you dont get peed on. And no not by birds either. LOL, For the people that like drag racing anyone going up to Englishtown next weekend for the nhra race, I'll be there!

Quadman250R
06-15-2005, 05:59 PM
or go to bristol

TCracin440ex
06-15-2005, 06:45 PM
i quit watching nascar when dale sr died...racing just aint been the same since

Quadman250R
06-15-2005, 08:09 PM
thats why theres so many jr. fans

Mxjunkie
06-15-2005, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
Nascar!!

I'm with you on that, I hate watching cars go around a circle unless its outlaws

That and last time I went to dover, I have never seen so many rv's, drunk people and dale jr. stickers and flags in my life, it was like the frickin oddesey of the rednecks!

I'm a drag racing person but thats just me.

Doober
06-15-2005, 11:11 PM
im going to the michigan race this sunday......never really watched it...but my moms boyfriend got 2 tickets and my mom has to work so i get to go:D

z400guy
06-16-2005, 07:11 AM
kasey kahne fan here, sorry guys, but jr isnt that good of a racer. He may be cool and all but as far as a racer, i dont think he'll ever win a championship unless he stops being a kid sometime soon.

Foxyangel0425
06-16-2005, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by quad_400ex
im a dale earnhardt jr fan and a jimmy johnson hater

Am not a big NASCAR Fan (big into drag racing). I have been to one race in NC and it was pretty cool, minus the drunk as*es that sat behind us and threw beer on my coat :mad: :grr:

I do agree with you with the hole Jimmy Johnson thing....we call him Jimmy's Johnson (LOL) But the person I HATE the most is Rusty Winer! Sorry fans of his, but we were at our local drag racing track for Fun Ford Weekend and he was there signing autographs, we stood in line forever and when it came time for me to take a picture the jackas& wouldn't even look up! I called him a jerk and walked away. :grr:

quading is fun
06-20-2005, 01:51 PM
gogo Jr.!!!

87250rxrider
06-20-2005, 06:51 PM
z400guy, i think you are absolutely wrong! Dale Jr. is a very talented driver, but he gets too much publicity. in times like this when his team is struggling, the media needs to leave him alone. Jr. has enough stress in his life, and the media makes a huge deal out of everytime they don't finish better than 10th. Jr has big potential given a good car. no matter how good you are, with a bad car you aren't going to finish good!

z400guy
06-20-2005, 09:36 PM
hey 87250rxrider,
i agree with you, jr is a talented driver, but i dont think he is a championship caliber driver. i liked dale sr the best out of anyone in nascar i have ever liked so dont think im saying this because of his name or anything. i could say the same things about alot of different drivers. It's more car and team then driver by far anymore.

Bush0102
06-20-2005, 10:07 PM
i'm really starting to like carl edwards. the kid can drive like hell and he's really a class act. he seems like one of the nicest drivers in nascar.

plus that backflip is just cool.

Brandon_Lutz
06-21-2005, 11:17 AM
Dale Jr, Kevin Harvick, Tony Stewart fan here. Getting pretty bored with season though. Only Roush or Hendrick cars winning the races with the exception of Kasey Kahne's Richmond win and Harvicks Bristol win.

trick250r
06-21-2005, 11:31 AM
any roush car except for busch. bill elliot.

Quadman250R
06-21-2005, 04:27 PM
does ANYBODY know what happened to bill elliott at michigan????? he rocks there and he fell from 10th to 35th in ten laps and ran 35th all day....he started up front when he was a few laps down and he looked like derrick cope or someone super slow. the TV doesnt ever seem to tell u want u want to know. so anyone know?