PDA

View Full Version : Its finally over!!!

Matt37
06-10-2005, 05:03 PM
Well today was the last day of school.. finally seems like it took forever. Today is gonna be awsome gonna go riding them go to annual last day of school party. Pop the jack johnson cd in and hit betsie (my bong, yes we name them)

TRX_450
06-10-2005, 05:07 PM
how old r u?

Ruby Soho
06-10-2005, 05:09 PM
sweet i got a week and a half to go

LeGaCyGiAnT124
06-10-2005, 05:11 PM
dang dude why would u want that crap????? stupid pothead hehe

Matt37
06-10-2005, 05:11 PM
how old r u?

Senior...HS is over!

Hondadudeehhhh
06-10-2005, 05:19 PM
thats sweet man. you going to college? THere's going to be many Betsies coming your way through the next summer and if you go to college :D

Matt37
06-10-2005, 05:23 PM
thats sweet man. you going to college? THere's going to be many Betsies coming your way through the next summer and if you go to college

Yes sir, I will be attending University of Maryland next year. Cant party to much though, iam going with a full scholarship for hockey.

dang dude why would u want that crap????? stupid pothead hehe

Not anything close to a pothead. Its the first day of summer and i want to party, call me what you want.

chucked
06-10-2005, 05:27 PM
if you name your bong, you're a pothead.

Mxjunkie
06-10-2005, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by chucked
if you name your bong, you're a pothead.

yep, and if u werent a pothead you wouldnt have a bong :scary:

raptorrider686
06-10-2005, 05:51 PM
Ya thats cool that you got out of school. I just finished today as well. But bongs arnt cool

Matt37
06-10-2005, 05:53 PM
yep, and if u werent a pothead you wouldnt have a bong

Iam not a pothead but w/e.

06-10-2005, 05:59 PM
no, your a bong head.

Matt37
06-10-2005, 06:29 PM
no, your a bong head.

Exactly! :D

06-10-2005, 07:09 PM
not somthing to be proud of.

FourFiftyFour
06-10-2005, 07:11 PM
i think its pretty pathetic that you have to brag about something like that over the internet :huh

FoxRacing81
06-10-2005, 07:24 PM
You suck! And everyone else thats out of school already sucks!!

Our friggen district went on strike for the 2nd time this year, so we ain't gettin out til the end of June now thanks to the stupid teachers :rolleyes:

06-10-2005, 07:28 PM
I got out yesterday, thursday. lol.

baker250r
06-10-2005, 07:43 PM
dude guys...... i got out may 25th.... graduated may 27th... thats way over in my book. hahaha

and yea... drugs are bad for ya

06-10-2005, 07:48 PM
alright I feel like bragging. to moast, some got it better I am shure.

I am sopposed to be in to school at 8:00 I get there at 8:30. there is a break ( I have no idea why, but no complaining) at 9:15 to 9:30. then I go home anywheres from 10:00 to 10:30 at the latest.

tell me that isnt mint. altho the cost to go there isnt so mint.

06-10-2005, 07:51 PM
Leave the kid alone its pretty much the same thing as slammin a 40. And your not a pothead if u do it on a special occaison once in a while. And i no lots of ppl that have bongs and are not potheads u dont even no him so just leave him alone. Ill be honest im not a pot head but im not saying i havent done it once in a wile. But then again he alot older:ermm:

06-10-2005, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by banshee91
Leave the kid alone its pretty much the same thing as slammin a 40. And your not a pothead if u do it on a special occaison once in a while. And i no lots of ppl that have bongs and are not potheads u dont even no him so just leave him alone. Ill be honest im not a pot head but im not saying i havent done it once in a wile. But then again he alot older:ermm:

then you are a bong head also.

06-10-2005, 07:58 PM
mittimj

Thanks for not bashing me on that one lol that was kinda funny..bong head lol

LTandRaptorider
06-10-2005, 08:00 PM

See his earlier post... he admitted that he is a pothead. When you post on a public forum about doing drugs, you have to expect to get comments you may not like. And no, he shouldn't be going out and slammin a 40... leave him alone? Nope, not when you post your private life on here... gotta take the good with the bad.

Congrats on getting out of school... must not be too bad... ;) Now straighten your butt out, and make something of your life! I don't wanna have to work, so you don't have to... :p

06-10-2005, 08:05 PM
ltandraptorrder

How r u feelin now after that wip out i havent heard much bout it after it happend hope your feeling ok:)

LTandRaptorider
06-10-2005, 08:09 PM
ltandraptorrder

How r u feelin now after that wip out i havent heard much bout it after it happend hope your feeling ok:)

still gettin my marbles back in place! :p Other than that, not too bad... thanks for asking. Gonna finally get back out on the trails this weekend, Lifeflight standing by! :eek: :devil:

06-10-2005, 08:14 PM
well hope your feeling ok you seem like a tough guy. I broke my sturnum near christmas wile wrestling with a freind i was lieing on the coutch for a week then finaly got a little for active and was going to try a back flip on a G.T but didnt and just took her easy and she healed up good. So i geuss the whole lil story means take her easy till she feels good and good luck:D :blah: :p

Rich250RRacer
06-10-2005, 08:14 PM
I think most of the people on here should go to school year-round, your spelling sucks, and most don't know how to construct a sentence properly. What do you people DO in school.

n00b on a 400ex
06-10-2005, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Rich250RRacer
I think most of the people on here should go to school year-round, your spelling sucks, and most don't know how to construct a sentence properly. What do you people DO in school.

:muscle: and :tired:

06-10-2005, 10:07 PM
drugs arent cool, but he cant be too much of a pot head if hes going to college on a hockey scholarship

JDiablo
06-10-2005, 10:11 PM
word i got three more days of that stupid garbage,after finals im not going anymore...and congrats on getting that scholarship,just dont fck it up now

Punk'd
06-10-2005, 10:14 PM
Were out to.. but I have to go to summer school because a teacher failed me by 3 points and I did my homework everynight and at the beginning of the year she stated that if you do all of your homework you will pass this class.

:mad: :grr:

06-10-2005, 10:27 PM
if you did ur homework evrynight why couldnt u pass the damn tests?

hondaracer305
06-10-2005, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Rich250RRacer

hay man, jest chell owt, weer teanagerz and we jest lik to parti a litle, and skewl isnt that fun aniwaiz, i dont thenk we nead to go to skool yeer round, jest lo0k at me, im reel smart.

JDiablo
06-10-2005, 11:00 PM
ye year around school,GTFOH that is the last thing i would do,i think that is absoulte chit,sorry but when people talk about year around school i get very angry,most of the crap we learn in school doesnt really benefit us to the fullest,i would have to say what they teach us in math class is very stupid...dialations...SAS,AAS,AA,SSS theroems what kind of crap do we need that for in life:o

hondaracer305
06-10-2005, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by 300exrida
ye year around school,GTFOH that is the last thing i would do,i think that is absoulte chit,sorry but when people talk about year around school i get very angry,most of the crap we learn in school doesnt really benefit us to the fullest,i would have to say what they teach us in math class is very stupid...dialations...SAS,AAS,AA,SSS theroems what kind of crap do we need that for in life:o

my algebra 2 teacher told us we will never have to use 90% of what we learned in there :o

baker250r
06-11-2005, 07:12 AM
I went to the school for the lunch. lol

87250rxrider
06-11-2005, 08:21 AM
i hate school! i don't get out till June 21st

DeerNuts
06-11-2005, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by 300exrida
,i would have to say what they teach us in math class is very stupid...dialations...SAS,AAS,AA,SSS theroems what kind of crap do we need that for in life:o

My buddy who I graduated with and is now studying civil engineering would have to disagree with you. And so would I. side angle side, angle angle side and other theorums are important as a foundation if you take any sort of engineering class or surveying class in college.(also, those theorums are about the easiest to understand in geometry) Besides, almost everyone is going to have to take some form of math in college, and more than a few of us may depend on using what we learned in high school geometry and algebra to make a living someday. You never know what you are gonna end up doing, you know?

JDiablo
06-11-2005, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by DeerNuts
My buddy who I graduated with and is now studying civil engineering would have to disagree with you. And so would I. side angle side, angle angle side and other theorums are important as a foundation if you take any sort of engineering class or surveying class in college.(also, those theorums are about the easiest to understand in geometry) Besides, almost everyone is going to have to take some form of math in college, and more than a few of us may depend on using what we learned in high school geometry and algebra to make a living someday. You never know what you are gonna end up doing, you know?

we i guess i was proved wrong,but most of us would never do that,i know that my dad uses some of that for construction and what not,but some of the stuff i have no understanding if what we need it for in life,idk maybe ill find out later on:chinese:

n00b on a 400ex
06-11-2005, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by hondaracer305
my algebra 2 teacher told us we will never have to use 90% of what we learned in there :o

my algerba teacher told us the same thing too pretty much