PDA

View Full Version : LRD Pipe

Crazy Honda
06-10-2005, 11:24 AM
Well it happened it finally broke the 450 is down till I can get a hold of lrd to see if they are going to replace my head pipe I have less than 80 hours on my 450 just no time to ride any more. well to make long story short went out for a short ride just to hear it pop and bang after about an hour brought it home thinking carb,filter something along those lines went to look at it today and found well look for your self :grr:

http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/Racer98/YFZ/Lrd%20head%20pipe.JPG

Crazy Honda
06-10-2005, 12:00 PM
Just got off the phone with lrd they are going to replace the pipe. :macho now just gota wait.

dpizz450
06-10-2005, 01:08 PM
man that sucks. glad to hear they're going to replace it though.

Punk'd
06-10-2005, 04:59 PM
Man that does suck.. Atlest there going to replace it for you:D

Syrus
06-10-2005, 05:01 PM
Odd spot to break, must have heated up so badly it just made the steel brittle.

Ruby Soho
06-10-2005, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Punk'd
Man that does suck.. Atlest there going to replace it for you:D

06-10-2005, 06:02 PM
that is odd. did you wheelie it or somthing and wack the scilencer on the ground?

Crazy Honda
06-10-2005, 07:06 PM
Thats what I dint understand it didn't take any hits the first mounting tab for the heat shield is almost off but even the heat shield looks like its new ?Oh well go figure

baseballplaya23
06-10-2005, 07:25 PM
dude whats up with your name? Honda and you have a yfz450? what is the head pipe on? it dont look like a yamaha

06-10-2005, 07:30 PM
dont look honda, dont know about the yamaha.

Fred55
06-10-2005, 07:32 PM
Im guessing he used to own a Honda, the head pipe is an LRD, thats why he has a problem...

06-10-2005, 07:36 PM
nothing wrong with lrd, chit happens

Crazy Honda
06-10-2005, 07:57 PM
I agree every company will sell a product that just isn't right but at least lrd stands behind there product for that im glad.

Yea I have Yamaha 450 its nice I still haven't rode a honda I think honda drooped the ball on there 450 I dint think for what I do or how I ride the honda would work for me maybe one day ill get to ride one to find out ...lol oh and I used to have a 300ex thats why the name crazy honda is there im just to lazy to change it
:D :cool:

http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/racer98/111.jpg

Man I wish I still Had this one

http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/racer98/the+kfx+and+the+300.jpg

06-10-2005, 08:02 PM
is that you on the quad?. I think it sould be manditory to tell if you are a chick in your sig.

LTandRaptorider
06-10-2005, 08:05 PM
Ok... today only... I'll give you 5k for the YFZ... AFTER the headpipe is replaced! :p

Gettin ready to ride again,. when are you going? Still gotta straighten the frame on the LT... taking the Raptor out this weekend.

LTandRaptorider
06-10-2005, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by mittimj
is that you on the quad?. I think it sould be manditory to tell if you are a chick in your sig.

:D :D

that is a woman who never admits in public that she is his wife! :blah:

Pappy
06-10-2005, 08:11 PM
as forrest gump once said "chit happens":p

glad to hear LRD is taking care of you.

Crazy Honda
06-10-2005, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
Ok... today only... I'll give you 5k for the YFZ... AFTER the headpipe is replaced! :p

Gettin ready to ride again,. when are you going? Still gotta straighten the frame on the LT... taking the Raptor out this weekend. when I get it back together we will have to go some where its getting warm and im getting the itch to ride:)

gyt-r450
06-10-2005, 09:11 PM
<-----Not a chick

LMAO:macho

SRH
06-10-2005, 11:00 PM
ur suppose to put the silencer and header on loose tighten the silencer then the header so the header doesnt stress and crack not sure if thats the case but maybe do that when u put the new header on

Crazy Honda
06-10-2005, 11:23 PM
the pipe was on for a while Iv got about 80 hours on it It looks like it just got hot and stressed I do have it jetted a lil rich to help the motor last I just didnt like that glowing head pipe thing like with the stock pipe and jetting :eek: thats why I called Lrd it really should not of broke but like pappy said "chit happens"no big deal I havent been riding much anyway...lol might be a good time to give the old cam mod a try.:devil:

RIDER11X
06-11-2005, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Crazy Honda
might be a good time to give the old cam mod a try.:devil:

:rolleyes: Umm Hmmmm........Cam Mod..........Surrrrrrrrrrrre!

Ready to got at the hill then? I am!:macho :D :devil:

Glad to hear LRD is backing their product. It sure would be a shame to mess up that nice finish by grinding and welding on it.:cool:

Crazy Honda
06-11-2005, 09:13 PM
By the way what you doin next weekend? want to bring over the torque wrench?:devil:

Crazy Honda
06-29-2005, 03:23 PM
Well its been three weeks I just got a head pipe today and guess what not only is it not chrome to match the can but the frigging thing dont fit anyway :grr: there is about an 1/8 of an inch gap from the collar to the mounting flange and the flange is tight against the motor this is bs what would you do? wait another month for another head pipe that does not match? and hope it fits.

Chino
06-29-2005, 04:50 PM
Well its been three weeks I just got a head pipe today and guess what not only is it not chrome to match the can but the frigging thing dont fit anyway :grr: there is about an 1/8 of an inch gap from the collar to the mounting flange and the flange is tight against the motor this is bs what would you do? wait another month for another head pipe that does not match? and hope it fits.

call and demand it be fixed promplty and your not waiting another 3 weeks for it because you have a race this weekend that you cannot miss and have it next day shipped. Or tell them you will just tell everyone how they do not back up there products or stand by them.

Crazy Honda
06-29-2005, 05:19 PM
Yea I give them and gave them he** they are sending out the ups man but they will not do chit about the chrome on the can I told them it looked like chit and they should give me a can to match I would give them the old can but they will not I mean wtf I paid for chrome to look good and they screw you over what a joke I will be sending this post to lrd to see if it will help but I dont think it will.:grr: :grr: :mad: P.S. if you look around there was a race this weekend I wanted to go to it was a flat track race in butler pa but that won't be happening:mad: :grr:

nacs400ex
06-29-2005, 06:55 PM
Post away all you want, I personally dont think its LRD's fault and this problem wont stop me from buying their products.

What would you do in their position?
Sure, your going to say send me my CHROME head pipe. I do think it's their stupidity for sending the 2nd pipe the wrong size. But they cant take responsibly for owners actions.

A pipe doesnt just break after 80hrs. You said yourself your running rich, and with this hot weather did you ever think that possibly it backfired and popped your head pipe? You also stated after some riding it just went pop and then it broke. Well that sounds like a backfire to me

IF IT was LRD's fault Im sure we would see many more posts on problems with their headpipes, but I dont. That tells me something important. This is one problem out of how many LRD owners out there.

Lately Ive read multiple posts of people having backfiring problems with aftermarket exhaust and jetting issues. It seems to me you got the butt of the problem.

Chino
06-29-2005, 07:58 PM
i've had numerous problems with LRD'S exhaust systems and know others have, i even have one on my bike as we speak, but i know none of my friends or I will ever buy another LRD exhaust.

nacs400ex
06-29-2005, 08:11 PM
Well Im just comparing LRD to all other companies. I've heard of many problems, and have personally dealt with mounts breaking on my white brothers exhaust on my 400ex. White Bros didn't fix it, or anyone elses. Its just a weak spot and I dealt with it myself.

A header doesnt just decide to break after plenty of ride time, it doesnt make sense. Theres more to the story.

Maybe you can enlighten us with your problems with LRD?

You are sponsored by AC racing, yet their notorious for BFH modifcation to get their parts to work, do you still/will continue to run their product even though it's underpar to competing companies.

cool 300ex
06-29-2005, 10:17 PM
Man that sucks about the pipe....

RIDER11X
06-29-2005, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by nacs400ex
Post away all you want, I personally dont think its LRD's fault and this problem wont stop me from buying their products.

Sure, your going to say send me my CHROME head pipe. I do think it's their stupidity for sending the 2nd pipe the wrong size. But they cant take responsibly for owners actions.

A pipe doesnt just break after 80hrs. You said yourself your running rich, and with this hot weather did you ever think that possibly it backfired and popped your head pipe? You also stated after some riding it just went pop and then it broke. Well that sounds like a backfire to me

IF IT was LRD's fault Im sure we would see many more posts on problems with their headpipes, but I dont. That tells me something important. This is one problem out of how many LRD owners out there.

Lately Ive read multiple posts of people having backfiring problems with aftermarket exhaust and jetting issues. It seems to me you got the butt of the problem.

:huh What? Backfiring blowing apart a headpipe? OK, if you say so.......:rolleyes:
I can say Crazy Honda's YFZ was running very well, and would highly doubt that was the cause..........I've seen other YFZ's backfire so hard that they shoot 8 inch flames out the silencer and never saw them blow headpipes.........Kind of tough to do when there is a straight through hole all the way out the back.

All I'm saying is, don't go casting doubt unless you got proof to back it up. I do think that LRD should step up to the plate in a big way here. They admitted to him that this was one of many failures of headpipes, and did replace it, so they must see where they are at fault.
BUT, they should have replaced it with something similar in appearance, OR throw him a little something extra to make it right with him. READ: CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. And most of all, in a case like this where you are trying to retain a customer........Make sure it darn well fits! For LRD being such a big fish in the sea, I am completely amazed at what he is going through in the middle of race season. This is totally rediculus!

C'mon LRD, let's see some professionalism in taking care of your PAYING customers. Bill Balance gets better service and he don't pay!:macho

Crazy Honda
06-30-2005, 05:43 AM

I'm sorry mabey you don't get it when I bought the pipe I paid more for the chrome they told me that the chrome was giving them problems thats fine but remember I paid more for this option why because it looks good.I when I talked to them on the phone in the first place they never told me they didn't chrome chit anymore they sent me a pipe that wasn't chrome so i called to ask thats when they told me about the problem.again I never asked for chrome but I did ask to replace the can because it does not match. remember why I bought chrome in the first place?because it looked good .and remember I paid more for this option what did I ask for a can to match why because a bare head pipe and a chrome can looks like chit ,ghetto ,junk do you really think I'm asking for much buy trying to get a can that matches ?I should be a dick and tell them if they don't make the chrome than I want the 150 bucks extra it cost for the chrome system refunded and the bare can.remember they said the chrome was the problem not me!

jcv400ex
06-30-2005, 06:08 AM
So.....lets get things straight......are you a chick?! Yep or no? I have my doubts, because women can really whine their way out of things....hell my ex would have gotten hers replaced for free and would have gotten me one too! :D

Crazy Honda
06-30-2005, 06:13 AM
<---not a chick and I know your ex could not of got you one she was on the phone with them today. remember that thing she did you liked? I taught her that:devil:

Crazy Honda
06-30-2005, 06:46 AM
ok we go from this
http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/racer98/yfz/pipe.jpg

to this

http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/racer98/junk.jpg

just one more question if you bought chrome upper A arms and powder lowers. lets say the threads that hold the ball joint on striped out on one of the upper arms you called houser a good company and they told you that was a problem they were having with that stile arm send it back in and they would replace it and they sent you a raw arm with a ball joint that did not fit your spindle to replace it would you not at least want one to match and fit?Would you be upset?[

jcv400ex
06-30-2005, 10:27 AM
yes that is ignerant whad they did to U but I wood just have a lokal croomer crome the pipe for me if i could at least U got a unbrokin pipe now instead of the brokin one maybe it is not right but you do have a new pipe I guess that is what they are thinkin i would be worrid about the finish of the pipe also

There's a reply to your question, in the style you write. Now maybe you'll get it! :devil:

RIDER11X
06-30-2005, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
yes that is ignerant whad they did to U but I wood just have a lokal croomer crome the pipe for me if i could at least U got a unbrokin pipe now instead of the brokin one maybe it is not right but you do have a new pipe I guess that is what they are thinkin i would be worrid about the finish of the pipe also

There's a reply to your question, in the style you write. Now maybe you'll get it! :devil:

BUT, it still does not fit the machine! Chrome it all you want, it isn't gonna make it 1/8" longer!

Maybe the chrome caused them some problems.........No problem.....Why don't they ceramic coat them then? Would look alot better than that!

Typing Crazy Honda style, huh? LOL! :p Punctuation, and capitol letters confuse him.:confused:

Crazy Honda
06-30-2005, 01:40 PM
Rider11x is right the main reason I am so mad is because They sent me out a new pipe that does not fit. I feel if you are doing warranty work because of a problem that was a design flaw you should make sure you are sending out a good product that fits.Not another flaw.:macho

Crazy Honda
06-30-2005, 05:28 PM
Ok this is the E-mail I have just received from lrd they will not give me a new can to match but they will give me 30% off a new one thanks for nothing my 450 will still look like chit after I pay good money to make it look good.all this after a ***** session on the phone and Internet.if this is how you treat your customers you will not have many on your Internet sight you state you will treat your customers like you sponsored riders bill balance I am not but if I were this mater would have been taking Care of a long time ago.you would not give him a head pipe that did not match you would give him the can to match right?looks like lies to me maybe you should up date your sight to we will help the pros but screw the Lil guy again forget the chrome give me something that matches :grr:

E-MAIL,

Hello,
Your return slip is on the way, I will be able to give you a tracking number and date of arrival Friday.
Again we are sorry about the possible problems with the fit of the new head pipe we sent , After we check the issue
and resolve it I will send it back via next day shipping to you.
Again I am unable to send you a chrome head pipe as we no longer produce that pipe , The new one is stainless steel
not a raw un-finished pipe. If you would like to purchase a new tail pipe and muffler, we can offer you a discount of
30% on those items.

[LRD - Wayne Hughes]

Crazy Honda
06-30-2005, 05:56 PM
Ok this is the E-mail I have just received from lrd they will not give me a new can to match but they will give me 30% off a new one thanks for nothing my 450 will still look like chit after I pay good money to make it look good.all this after a ***** session on the phone and Internet.if this is how you treat your customers you will not have many on your Internet sight you state you will treat your customers like you sponsored riders bill balance I am not but if I were this mater would have been taking Care of a long time ago.you would not give him a head pipe that did not match you would give him the can to match right?looks like lies to me maybe you should up date your sight to we will help the pros but screw the Lil guy again forget the chrome give me something that matches :grr:

E-MAIL,

Hello,
Your return slip is on the way, I will be able to give you a tracking number and date of arrival Friday.
Again we are sorry about the possible problems with the fit of the new head pipe we sent , After we check the issue
and resolve it I will send it back via next day shipping to you.
Again I am unable to send you a chrome head pipe as we no longer produce that pipe , The new one is stainless steel
not a raw un-finished pipe. If you would like to purchase a new tail pipe and muffler, we can offer you a discount of
30% on those items.

[LRD - Wayne Hughes]

P.S. stainless steel without a coating is still raw steel no mater how you look at it.Do you know when you wield stainless the integrity of the pipe is compromised? It will rust at the wield with out a coating of some kind.I am a machinist I have studied metallurgy its not rocket science
:rolleyes:

jcv400ex
06-30-2005, 06:37 PM
Should have gotten the Cobra megaphone! :blah:

Crazy Honda
06-30-2005, 07:06 PM
...lol

nacs400ex
06-30-2005, 08:05 PM
As I said before, I agree LRD is in the wrong for sending you a header which does not fit. I too would be quite upset. As for the chroming, I can understand where your coming from. You paid for the chrome, so you should recieve that or be redeemed.

However I guess it would be LRD's decision on whether or not to send you one in the first place. I just dont see how its possible after more then 80hrs the header just decides to break. These things just dont happen.

I just think if it was LRD's metal flaw, you would think it would happen in the earlier stages when the pipe is first heated at high temperatures. Under the first 10 hours maybe, not 80.

Crazy Honda
06-30-2005, 08:17 PM
Yea I understand your point the thing is the chrome holds in the heat each time you ride it it will get weaker and weaker until it eventually breaks. From what lrd has told me im not the only person this happened to hints why they dont do chrome anymore. The only difference in the pipe I have got from them besides it does not fit is no chrome it it the same steel brass brazed ready for chrome just no chrome. If I would have took the one I had that broke sanded off the chrome and wielded it I would have the same thing they sent me. Except it would fit. I figure the new ones will eventually break at the mounting tabs for the heat shield. Maybe someone can look at there pipe it does not have to be lrd but any with mounting tabs for the heat shield let me know if any are cracked.like in the pic. Maybe thats why some pipes do not have the heat sheild mounting points?

http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/Racer98/eee.JPG

jaspurx
06-30-2005, 08:54 PM
Well , the situation sucks all the way as far as I am concerned. If this is the type of customer support , on defective products sold openly on the market , I am glad there are MANY other companies making competitive products , that WILL hold up!

I am sorry to hear of your purchasing a lemmon. I would have thought that LRD , after all these years in the quad business would know how to treat a customer , but instead it would appear that they want to loose throngs of customers and potential customers.

I am also glad that you posted the information and pictures on here , I now know who to keep off my shopping list!

Keep the rubber side down!

RAPTORLE
06-30-2005, 10:03 PM
Geeeeeez.................your bike is cleaner than mine, and I never ride. You must really never ride!!!!

:D

Crazy Honda
06-30-2005, 10:15 PM
No I do ride sometimes I just keep it as clean as I can if im going to take it out it has to at least look fast even if im not...lol

http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/racer98/yfz/2.jpg

Oh yea it does get dirty :eek2: it usually takes an hour or so at the car wash afterwords:macho

http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/racer98/yfz/rd+raceway++8-22-04/me+4.jpg

Crazy Honda
07-01-2005, 01:52 AM
How about some more interesting reading?they sure did help this fello out http://www.yfzcentral.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=10230&hl=

http://www.yfzcentral.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=14366&hl=

:grr:

RIDER11X
07-01-2005, 09:48 AM
:huh 30%? That's real nice............

What's those comments about 3" of subframe flex?

I'd ask them if they will make you a new headpipe that fits and ceramic coat it silver to approximate the same finish as the can, because you were concerned about the appearance enough to buy chrome to begin with. If they will, all problems are solved.

It sounds like they have ceramic coating available to them from the post that you linked to.

IF not, get one sent out that fits, and sell it off to get another non LRD system.:macho

Crazy Honda
07-01-2005, 05:25 PM
Well it's Friday the business day is drawing close to an end. No e-mail from Wayne Hughes with a tracking #Tim Foley(sp) director of sales and service will not return my phone calls looks like the are just getting to big for there britches what a bunch of a**'s! Man I wish I had Arlan Lehman # I would hope that the owner of LRD would not know what is going on why doesn't someone from Lrd post up there side they have seen the post. Maybe they just won't stand up for there products in public?:rolleyes: :grr: :mad:

Crazy Honda
07-01-2005, 10:51 PM
well looks like its going to be 3 more days now thanks to the Holiday weekend.no calls or mail:rolleyes:

RIDER11X
07-01-2005, 11:37 PM
well looks like its going to be 3 more days now thanks to the Holiday weekend.no calls or mail:rolleyes:

I know some nice KTM shopsthat are open Saturdays, and take trade ins.................;)

Just messin' with ya.......That is rough. Maybe it is time to file a complaint with the BBB.:eek:

nacs400ex
07-02-2005, 10:55 AM
Sucks to hear your having this much of a problem with them. Makes me dissapointed when I know that they have the ability to be an awesome aftermarket company. Especially when the have TOP riders riding for them. I must say their engines just absolutely rip, havent had any irregular problems with my R motor.

I'm starting to believe anywhere you go your going to have problems at somepoint. Only place that I can safely say has the best customer service which I have dealt with is Elka and Quadpro. I got a Hinson clutch basket in 2days from quadpro, none of this 4-6week waiting crap. By coincidence both are Canadian companies.

Too bad KTM doesn't sell quads, maybe they should open their eyes to the new up and coming markets.

RIDER11X
07-02-2005, 11:31 AM

Too bad KTM doesn't sell quads, maybe they should open their eyes to the new up and coming markets.

A little bit off topic here, but KTM is currently hiring a staff of designers/engineers experienced in quad design. The KTM Race quad is coming soon. Also they're introducing a new 4 stroke motor design in 2006 for the bike lineup, that should be the proving grounds for the quad as well.
Maybe a 450 and a 525 race quad in orange?:macho Maybe a 300cc two stroke closed course version as well?:cool:

RIDER11X
07-02-2005, 11:39 AM
Sucks to hear your having this much of a problem with them. Makes me dissapointed when I know that they have the ability to be an awesome aftermarket company. Especially when the have TOP riders riding for them. I must say their engines just absolutely rip, havent had any irregular problems with my R motor.

They're motors do rip! LTandRaptorider got the LRD LT250r motor and I rode that......It makes VERY strong power all through the powerband. Night and day difference in performance. I questioned why he went with such expensive suspension, until the motor was done. With the LRD motor you need the suspension to handle the speed.:eek: :cool:

Crazy Honda
07-02-2005, 01:29 PM
I was on line with ltandraptorider for a lil bit the other night he told me he to had problems with them (lrd) but a phone call with a few choice word's fixed the problems. Go figure

LTandRaptorider
07-02-2005, 01:50 PM
I was on line with ltandraptorider for a lil bit the other night he told me he to had problems with them (lrd) but a phone call with a few choice word's fixed the problems. Go figure

My grammar was much better in e-mail comunications with them too, that may have helped... :blah: Son, I always told you to sit up and pay attention in school... but nooo... you were too busy playing pocket pool... :eek:

Anyways, yes I initially had some problems with them. I spoke with a guy named Jason, no idea if he's still there. He took care of things, which wasn't anything major. However, since I was spending over $1,500 on engine mods, I wasn't getting quite the service I thought I should be. It was handled, I will go to them again, they did an awesome job on my cylinder! I see your point in this problem, and theirs. Yes, you paid for a chrome system, which they find out later has problems. Your head pipe failed, and they are replacing it. Albeit with one that didn't fit though! So once again, they are sending another one out, hopefully this one will fit. As far as the your can being chromed and not matching their new pipe... again I would be mad, not sure I'd expect them to replace it too though. Yes, they probably should. Yes, they should have done a little more R&D on their chromed pipes... Did you inquire of them whether they would/could ceramic coat the new head pipe? And to the other guy who said he never heard of a problem developing over time... Have you ever heard of metal fatigue? An initial problem can worsen over time as it's exposed to heat and stress... So no, I am not surprised to hear the pipe cracked over time. Anyway, get that thing fixed Clyde, I wanna woop that YFZ on the flat track! Probably all I'll run this year, since things still seem to be mending...

To LRD... git r DONE!!!

Crazy Honda
07-02-2005, 02:00 PM
Did you inquire of them whether they would/could ceramic coat the new head pipe?

Thats just it now they wont even pick up a ringing phone or return emails I sent pics to them with the veiner calipers on the collar to show what the problem was no response looks like another month wait .

LTandRaptorider
07-02-2005, 02:26 PM
Thats just it now they wont even pick up a ringing phone or return emails I sent pics to them with the veiner calipers on the collar to show what the problem was no response looks like another month wait .

ok... but did you call them veiner, instead of VERNIER, or dial calipers? Maybe they are looking for veiner to try and figure out what you are saying, that's why you haven't heard back from them... :confused:

:D couldn't resist busting on you, haven't seen ya in a while... and of course I don't remember the last time I did see you! btw... where the hell are you? I picked up beer, been waitin in the garage for you to show up and help with the brakes! :p

Crazy Honda
07-02-2005, 02:40 PM
it all makes sense now...:eek:

RIDER11X
07-03-2005, 01:06 AM

:rolleyes: Oh, We have heard that one before!;)

JHF219
07-04-2005, 09:15 PM

hey if you want that pipe to look pretty damn close to chrome i can polish it for you cheap !! ill be fast also !! check out the head pipe i did on a TC system !!

http://www.yfzcentral.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=30833

Crazy Honda
07-04-2005, 09:30 PM
If I ever get a head pipe back that fits im just going to put it e-bay an buy the alba ti carbon.thanks though

RIDER11X
07-04-2005, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by RIDER11X
They're motors do rip! LTandRaptorider got the LRD LT250r motor and I rode that......It makes VERY strong power all through the powerband. Night and day difference in performance. I questioned why he went with such expensive suspension, until the motor was done. With the LRD motor you need the suspension to handle the speed.:eek: :cool:

Yep! Rode it again today.............It hauls! :eek2: LRD does excellent work!

Crazy Honda, maybe you should bargain with LRD for a price cut on some motor work so you can run with the LT250r........;)

Crazy Honda
07-04-2005, 09:43 PM
:rolleyes: Iv seen what LRD can do with a pipe I don't think id let them touch the motor they might be able to work on dinosaurs but they will never touch my machine its to new and I don't want them to experiment with it...lol

LTandRaptorider
07-04-2005, 10:07 PM
:rolleyes: Iv seen what LRD can do with a pipe I don't think id let them touch the motor they might be able to work on dinosaurs but they will never touch my machine its to new and I don't want them to experiment with it...lol

yeah, well my "dinosaur" will leave you eating dirt! BTW... I got my chrome pipe from LRD 2 years ago... no probs yet! :D

Still think it's just them having a problem decyphering your e-mails! :blah: Now get to sleep son... I've signed you up for some summer courses, I want you well rested! Damn, why didn't I use birth control? :confused: :rolleyes:

RIDER11X
07-04-2005, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
yeah, well my "dinosaur" will leave you eating dirt! BTW... I got my chrome pipe from LRD 2 years ago... no probs yet! :D

Still think it's just them having a problem decyphering your e-mails! :blah: Now get to sleep son... I've signed you up for some summer courses, I want you well rested! Damn, why didn't I use birth control? :confused: :rolleyes:

:huh what you think that kraze honda did alot of sleeping in english clas he ain't no speling or gramar wiz but he sure does tri dont he be sure to give him a map to those clases so he dont need to read nuttin ok:devil:

Just messin' with ya Crazy Honda!:p

Crazy Honda
07-04-2005, 10:24 PM
:blah:

Crazy Honda
07-08-2005, 02:49 PM
Well I still have no pipe so much for over night. Still they have not contacted me. looks like its time to file a complaint with the BBB.I still cant believe such a big company would do the things there doing.:(

07-08-2005, 02:56 PM
all this, and you could have just welded it

Crazy Honda
07-08-2005, 03:01 PM
Yea I know and to think I didn't wield it because I thought it would look bad :ermm:

RIDER11X
07-08-2005, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by mittimj
all this, and you could have just welded it

Crazy Honda......Didn't I also mention that to you? Just tell them to send back your original.;)