PDA

View Full Version : Trade my YFZ450 for a...

freakystone
06-10-2005, 09:27 AM
I have an 04' YFZ450 (blue) with HMF, PRM swing skid, PRM bumper & PRM rear grab bar, AC Pro Peg nerfs, Trailtech bars and YFZ clamp, K&N filter, new I-Razors on all 4 on Douglas 190's, shock covers and the following stuff not installed yet; Zyp Tye air adjust screw, Power Now valve, carbon fiber brake protector, full belly skid, hand/brush guards, and stock set of tires and rims (90% tread remaining) and a 4 foot by 8 foot YFZ canvas banner from a Yamaha dealer.

Serviced by a Yamaha dealer at 20 hours. Have 30 or so hours on it now.

Great bike, just not condusive to our primary riding area (too wide, no reverse) so I am looking for a nice Z400, preferably with a professionally installed 440 or 450 kit and other comparable mods.

I am not looking for anything other than a Z400, KFX or DVX, so please dont ask. I am not neccesarily looking for cash if you bike is clean and well modded. Stock and close to stock trades will take some cash from you to me.

Dont PM me here, because I wont check it. Instead, send and email with pics to ken@elitecrete.com.

My quad is nice and well taken care of, but the plastic is typically lightly scratched. No cracks, tears, etc. on anything.

Again, serious inquiries only and NOT interested in anything else... Sorry.

Thanks much.

raptorman2001
06-10-2005, 10:45 AM
i have a z400 03 here are the mods

jp racing arms stock legnt
power madd hand guards
all skids
migier carbon fiber hood
steel braded brake lines
almost new tires and rims
brand new arm bushings
brand new axle barrings
pro armor grab bar
ims front bumper
pep sterring dampener
tag handle bars
and there is more too i just dont know everything
call me if your interested 1-765-561-2186

Young505
07-31-2005, 09:49 PM
I have a Z i would like to trade look at my sig and get back to me if you are interested

west4t9er22
08-01-2005, 08:18 PM
i know it may be a long shot but i have a decked out 00 banshee...pm me if interested

represent618
08-02-2005, 05:39 AM
MORONS, CAN YOU READ WHAT THIS GUY WROTE???

"I am not looking for anything other than a Z400, KFX or DVX, so please dont ask"

Please take your little kiddie z`s and go pop some wheelies

trailmaster
08-02-2005, 06:06 AM
Originally posted by represent618
MORONS, CAN YOU READ WHAT THIS GUY WROTE???

"I am not looking for anything other than a Z400, KFX or DVX, so please dont ask"

Please take your little kiddie z`s and go pop some wheelies

Your the MORON because if you could read, he's asking for somebody with a Z400, KFX, or DVX!!!