PDA

View Full Version : Iatvhss Bussey,ia Bluff Creek 6/12/05

Johnny & Monica
06-09-2005, 10:15 PM
Who all is going?

Johnny and the kids are heading out tomorrow with Mark. I have a baby shower for my sister so Candace and I are heading up Saturday late afternoon. :( Hope someone gets some good pics at the gokart track.

rpmquad
06-09-2005, 10:41 PM
cant make this race :( .....johnny dont get to upset when taylor beats you down on the go cart track :blah:

Johnny & Monica
06-09-2005, 10:59 PM
Ron :( :( :( We`ll miss ya this weekend Was about to call you an see if you had a 450r rear skidplate to bring Maybe C&D????Taking next weekend off from racing come down an buy some fireworks an ride?

Tattooed Trash
06-10-2005, 07:13 AM
I'll be there also- but everyone had better pack rain boots and rain coats- gonna be a nasty weekend !!!

Johnny & Monica
06-10-2005, 07:32 AM
RAIN IS BETTER THAN DUST:D

Watch the sat. nigth sky may have a little ligthing show of our own:blah: :blah: :blah: Me an Mark Taylor & Chance are leaveing after work tonigth

parkers30
06-10-2005, 07:45 AM
Headin out with Kim Muzz and company tommrow morning, can't wait :D

dirtriderex
06-10-2005, 08:56 AM
Parker don't skip out on this one b/c of the rain:devious: . I'll be there with Kev. Geez it seems like it's dry all week long then when sunday rolls around RAIN!:cuss:

parkers30
06-10-2005, 09:01 AM
I'm going one way or another :o

last weekend was a stretch anyway my brother was graduating for Columbia College

burrows
06-10-2005, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by rpmquad
cant make this race :( .....johnny dont get to upset when taylor beats you down on the go cart track :blah:

Man that is a bummer. Was lookin forward to razzin ya this weekend since I didn't get to last time. Oh well get ya next time.lol

:devil: mommab

burrows
06-10-2005, 12:06 PM
We will be leaving after dinner tomorrow. Hope it is not muddy. My washer had to have a motor last week after the last race. Will see ya at the go-cart place..mommab:D

QUADROOKIE
06-10-2005, 07:10 PM
I'll be there. And yes, rain and mud is definately better than dust, especially at Bussey. I will see ya at the Eatin Place and Slideways!

rpmquad
06-10-2005, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by burrows
Man that is a bummer. Was lookin forward to razzin ya this weekend since I didn't get to last time. Oh well get ya next time.lol

:devil: mommab

it sucks that i am not going but on the upside i will sleep sound knowing your not out side my trailer hatching evil plans :devil:

rpmquad
06-10-2005, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
Ron :( :( :( We`ll miss ya this weekend Was about to call you an see if you had a 450r rear skidplate to bring Maybe C&D????Taking next weekend off from racing come down an buy some fireworks an ride?

sounds great....i have not even ridden since brooks :o ....