PDA

View Full Version : Curtis Sparks exhaust for 2005

L-P
06-09-2005, 09:34 PM
Hi everybody. I'm from Quebec so sorry if my english is not perfect! So, my question is : I heard that the 2005 exhaust from Curtis Sparks were different from last year's. I saw many of them cracked at the beginning of the slip-on and I don't want to buy a pipe that will break really fast. So can someone please tell me if the 2005 have been changed so they don't get broken?:confused:

Thx. Hope you understand what I'm trying to say! lol

bye

L-P

wheeliemaster
06-09-2005, 11:07 PM
hi, yes they did update the exhaust so it wont break on the 05 models.i have the new sparks pipe on my yfz and i couldnt be happier.it also hasnt broke and i have had it for about 6 months and raced it really hard and its still holdn up !!!
YOU WONT BE DISSAPOINTED WITH THIS EXHAUST, THIS EXHAUST IS DA BOMB.

mike #5

daddio
06-10-2005, 07:14 AM
F.Y.I. sparks is fixing the cracking problem for free. they did mine. all you have to do is call them and mail your pipe to them. takes about 2 weeks, from the west coast. I love my sparks pipe.

Quad18star
06-10-2005, 01:18 PM
The problem has been fixed . I have the new updated version of the pipe . Looks great , fits perfectly , and wakes up the motor a LOT !!!! . Don't buy from Splash and Dirt though .... buy from Legacy ATV .... I got pipe , filter , adapter and jet kit , along with 2 t-shirts for less than what Splash and Dirt wanted just for the pipe .

CTmxyfz
06-10-2005, 03:40 PM
My new pipe that i got 3 days ago has now come with a spring holding the can to the midpipe.