PDA

View Full Version : Need help decideing

Rastus
05-25-2002, 06:45 PM
Hey guys, im working on my friends 250X. Im decideing what to do. Im working on his axle carrier, chain, etc. The axle carrier is about midway. Kinda has some life left in it. The bearings are another story, i could hardly find any fragments of a bearing.Should i jsut go ahead and get the new carrier, or go with the old one?
(theres lots more to fix, it looks like he hit a tree/ flipped it :/)
It runs good, just the bars are shot, and the front tires have holes, and the rear axle carrier and bearings are bad.

Course, i cant say anything, im getting paid to do it :)

4punksdad
05-27-2002, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by '92 : 250X er
Hey guys, im working on my friends 250X. Im decideing what to do. Im working on his axle carrier, chain, etc. The axle carrier is about midway. Kinda has some life left in it. The bearings are another story, i could hardly find any fragments of a bearing.Should i jsut go ahead and get the new carrier, or go with the old one?
(theres lots more to fix, it looks like he hit a tree/ flipped it :/)
It runs good, just the bars are shot, and the front tires have holes, and the rear axle carrier and bearings are bad.

Course, i cant say anything, im getting paid to do it :)

since you are spending HIS money, you might want to ask HIM, not us........LOL

Rastus
05-27-2002, 01:00 PM
yep :) :devil

deansfastway
05-27-2002, 04:05 PM
Maybe you canget a whole new less expensive carrier with better bearings just look around. Saving a few bucks only to fix something cheaply always blows up in your face ,espescially when its your friends stuff.GOOD LUCK