PDA

View Full Version : How do you turn while doing a wheelie

Snatzerpazooka
06-09-2005, 12:52 PM
Hey guys,
I can do weelies pretty good but I see these other guys who can go down the road and go around turns. I can't figure out how to turn while doing a wheelie. Got any tips? Thanks in advance.

spraw602
06-09-2005, 01:05 PM
Just sorda lean into like you were riding a bike. Or you could let some of the air out of one side of your back tires and do circles. thats always fun :blah: harder to keep the bike up though

JLanphear
06-09-2005, 02:30 PM
soften both tires....air pressure depends on rider weight (and leaning ability). heavier riders can stear with more air in their tires than lighter riders (obviously). however do not let too much out or it will have an adverse affect and you won't be able to stear well at all.

later...

-Josh

Robin Hood
06-09-2005, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by JLanphear
soften both tires....air pressure depends on rider weight (and leaning ability). heavier riders can stear with more air in their tires than lighter riders (obviously). however do not let too much out or it will have an adverse affect and you won't be able to stear well at all.

later...

-Josh

Exactly.

Lower your back tire pressure, and just slide/lean to the side you want to turn. Practice makes perfect.

Quad Dude
06-09-2005, 10:00 PM
run the rear tires so the got a little flex in the side wall that always helps so when you lean one will be smaller and will turn you that way but if you dont want to do that just lean hard and turn the wheels the way you want to go. that usually only works when your 5th gear going down the road because the wind will push off your tires but usually doesnt turn as sharp as the tire trick

ohh and the more straight up you quad is it seems to turn better