PDA

View Full Version : Texas chainsaw massacre

Dan_Guetter
06-08-2005, 07:48 PM
Just saw the movie for the first time last night. All i have to say is that **** is crazy. I was just in Texas a month ago, and after seeing that movie, i better watch where i stop for gas/or drop off dead bodies....

lol

jk

I love texas.....Just not chainsaw murderers

Dan_Guetter
06-08-2005, 07:51 PM
What a nice guy

JDiablo
06-08-2005, 07:53 PM
lmao me and my friends go to movies like that and just laugh at how funny some of the supposed scary characters are

and lmao that looks like jerry

DH400EX
06-08-2005, 07:53 PM
i thought that was a pretty good movie.

Punk'd
06-08-2005, 08:02 PM
I thought it was an ok movie does anyone know the TRUE story?

DIRTtrackLEGEND
06-08-2005, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Punk'd

:uhoh:

FoxRacing81
06-08-2005, 08:10 PM

What?!?! Are you telling me that everything that happens in the movies isn't TRUE?:eek:

lol...all I heard was that....he was never caught?

tp300ex
06-08-2005, 08:14 PM
he killed alot of people and last in the movie they showed a clip[ of the cop getting killed one day me and my friends will take a trip there with a cuple of shotguns LMAO

J?K!

JDiablo
06-08-2005, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by tp300ex
he killed alot of people and last in the movie they showed a clip[ of the cop getting killed one day me and my friends will take a trip there with a cuple of shotguns LMAO

J?K!

ye that ending was pretty cool,very interesting ending tho,makes you think alot

TM426
06-08-2005, 08:20 PM
I thought that movie was O.K. I thought SAW was much better. House of a 1000 corpses is also good.

kicken250x
06-08-2005, 08:35 PM
SAW was freakin crazy, thats the first movie in forever that i can remember that made me kinda leary(sp?) about getting off my bed haha damn good movie

Fred55
06-08-2005, 08:40 PM
Seven is also a GREAT movie

honduh440
06-08-2005, 08:41 PM
the guy is dead now..................... but the little kid that was in the shack outside of the house is in prison about a hour north of me

TGW_400ex
06-08-2005, 08:43 PM
I want to hear the real story

Syrus
06-08-2005, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by honduh440
the guy is dead now..................... but the little kid that was in the shack outside of the house is in prison about a hour north of me

huh? why and how do u know this?

Tommy 17
06-08-2005, 08:58 PM
the only thing that comes form texas is steers and queers:eek2:

haha thats the sayin everyone uses up here in PA... i think its kinda funny...

i saw the movie... the only good thing was jessica biel running around with a white shirt on soaked with water:o :p

trick250r
06-08-2005, 08:59 PM
i wanna hear the story too

Warnerade
06-08-2005, 09:04 PM
anyone here agree with me that GRUDGE is damn stupid?

YZ400EX
06-08-2005, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027

I agree 100%:D

MotoX3
06-08-2005, 09:20 PM
anyone here agree with me that GRUDGE is damn stupid? watched it in the theaters....watched about half an hour then got bored and scored me some tang:)

JDiablo
06-08-2005, 09:20 PM

pfff who the hell comes up wiht a boy that meows like a cat?some frigging crack head

Juggalo
06-08-2005, 09:24 PM
you guys are so gullible. the movie is not based on a true story. the only thing its based on loosely is ed gein. he wasnt even from texas he was from plainffield wisconsin which isnt too far from me actually. he used to dig up bodies (i dont think it was ever proved that he actually killed anybody although they did suspect him for at least one murder) and he would tkae peoples skins and make stuff out of them or wear them. toby hooper the director of the original texas chainsaw massacre has even admitted several times that he got the idea when he was standing in line at a store and it was taking forever and he saw some chainsaws in a case nearby and thought to himself it would be nice to have one of those to hack his way to the front of the line. so if anybody tells you so and so used to know a guy who had this to do with the real texas chainsaw massacare their a big liar.

btw dan- was it the original or the remake that you just saw?

hondaracer305
06-08-2005, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Juggalo
he would tkae peoples skins and make stuff out of them or wear them.

nah, your thinkin of Buffalo Bob :D

DH400EX
06-08-2005, 09:55 PM
you guys are so gullible. the movie is not based on a true story. the only thing its based on loosely is ed gein. he wasnt even from texas he was from plainffield wisconsin which isnt too far from me actually. he used to dig up bodies (i dont think it was ever proved that he actually killed anybody although they did suspect him for at least one murder) and he would tkae peoples skins and make stuff out of them or wear them. toby hooper the director of the original texas chainsaw massacre has even admitted several times that he got the idea when he was standing in line at a store and it was taking forever and he saw some chainsaws in a case nearby and thought to himself it would be nice to have one of those to hack his way to the front of the line. so if anybody tells you so and so used to know a guy who had this to do with the real texas chainsaw massacare their a big liar.

btw dan- was it the original or the remake that you just saw? the movie was based on a real story. some guy named ED , the house in the movie and Ed's house is identical, but the real guy didnt use a chainsaw.

DH400EX
06-08-2005, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by hondaracer305
nah, your thinkin of Buffalo Bob :D in the true story the dude actually did wear ppls skin, it was alwasy girls cause he wanted to be one.

YES weird **** i kno, but its what i read.

DH400EX
06-08-2005, 09:58 PM
http://www.chasingthefrog.com/reelfaces/texaschainsaw.php

hondaracer305
06-08-2005, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by DH400EX
in the true story the dude actually did wear ppls skin, it was alwasy girls cause he wanted to be one.

YES weird **** i kno, but its what i read.

:huh

DH400EX
06-08-2005, 10:56 PM
go to the above link, it tells the story in more detail. some weird **** on there, dont see how he even thought about doin what he did.

Juggalo
06-08-2005, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by hondaracer305
nah, your thinkin of Buffalo Bob :D

if your talkin about the guy from silence of the lambs then yes he was based on ed gein as well. so was the dude from psycho.

DH400EX- you quoted me but obviousley you didnt read a word i said...

TWISTED
06-09-2005, 04:50 AM

Look up Ed Gein. That's what the movie was partly based on. Go to your local video store and look for the movie with the Ed Gein title. Pretty interesting!!!

tp300ex
06-09-2005, 06:26 AM
http://www.houseofhorrors.com/gein.htm

hondaracer305
06-09-2005, 08:33 AM
if your talkin about the guy from silence of the lambs then yes he was based on ed gein as well.

oh, i was talking about the dude on Joe Dirt :p

FoxRacing81
06-09-2005, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by tp300ex
http://www.houseofhorrors.com/gein.htm

That site is AWESOME!

I was just reading through everything and about Tom Savini..he has a haunted house around here that I have been through. It is pretty sweet. Took a couple girls through it one time and I have never heard anyone scream louder in my life.

And it says the mall used in the original Dawn of the Dead was in Monroeville, PA...which is about 15mins away from me. Usually go there a lot too...

I've never seen the orignal Dawn of the Dead, or the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre, (or even Silence of the Lambs for that matter..), I will have to go rent them at the video store ASAP.

Very interesting site....it rocks!

-Justin

honduh440
06-09-2005, 11:45 AM
I thought i would let the topic run for a while before i dissapointed everyone lol but juggalo beat me to it and pretty much summed it up............ their is a few movies that are somewhat about Eddy Gain but texas chainsaw massacre is not the slightest bit true..... he never killed anyone with a chainsaw, never had any family in on it with him, never layed foot in texas, he did make stuff out of peoples skin he killed "a shirt"

here is the guy and his house

honduh440
06-09-2005, 11:46 AM
oh ya and i belive he just dug up his mom nobody else