PDA

View Full Version : Graphic Artist Wanted!!!!!

pismoracer
06-08-2005, 02:37 PM
OK guys heres the scoop.
Im looking for a reliable talented graphics artist that is good with photo shop to help with art work for us.

I need some one that can perform the following

signature design
banner artwork (animated and stand alone)
website development. (Our site is currently in need of revamp)
php,html
logo creation for tshirts,decals,products

We are a growing company so cost is a concern but we will do our best tomakesure you are fairly compensated. Also willing to offer generous discounts on all products we sell, as well.

looking for some one with a motorsports background preferably a quad rider. please email inquires to sales@sanddragonmotorsports.com thanks for looking!!!

diangelo#67
06-08-2005, 05:32 PM
what kinda stuff ya looking for? picture wise. I could probably help

KWAD GAWD
06-08-2005, 09:20 PM
I can design whatever you need. Let me know as soon as you can (I'm going out of town Friday morning) I've designed for Baldwin, this site, Donny Banks, Unadilla, Terry Racing, ITP, GNCC, Racer X, ATV Insider, PR2, Triumph Motorsports, travis spaders graphics kit, Steel City Yamaha, Cernics, Renthal and a long list of others. Keep me posted.
Email me: marc@atv-insider.com

pismoracer
06-09-2005, 08:03 AM
I need to update my homepage.
(its boring)

I need help with modifying banners
i would like a flash intro.

I need help with a flyer.

I have ads in atv racing news.

and a few websites and hope to put ads in dirtwheels sand sport and a few others. will need artwork done for them.

so basically i need some one really good with photoshop, and php.

that rides quads preferably cuz it makes it easier to explain what i want to them.

KWAD GAWD
06-09-2005, 08:26 AM
I'm not a web designer, but I can design the still graphics that can be popped into your web templates. I am a Photoshop/Illustrator/Quark expert, that's what I do. I can do pretty much anything you need. Email me.

06-09-2005, 11:08 AM
look for shift_dvs hes the best around here.

hondaracer305
06-09-2005, 03:29 PM
Dan guetter or Bart Engelstad are prolly the best photoshoppers on the boards... i dont know if bart has a username on exriders, but Dans is- listed above ^^

06-09-2005, 08:04 PM
log on to www.axfreestyle.com so u can see what Dan can do, so as bart, look for bart in there.