PDA

View Full Version : 2004 blue YFZ 450

hot450girl
06-08-2005, 02:05 PM
I have to sell my YFZ because I don't ever ride it and I cannot afford it anymore. It has one industries graphics kit, GYTR skid plate, frame gaurds and front bumper, renthal handle bars, pro design kill switch and acpro peg nerf bars. I think I've ridden maybe 300 miles if that. This is a VERY nice machine and I have been the only owner. I'm asking $5900.00 but I will listen to all offers that are made. Please PM me if you want more information and pictures. I live in southern Michigan. Thanks!

Also have a BRAND NEW pro design killswitch not open still in package....brittanymorris17@hotmail.com

I have some YFZ stock parts I'm wanting to sell. I have the stock:
1. Handle Bars
2. Black plastic skid plate
3. Heel gaurds with pegs
4. Bumper

MAKE OFFER

Quad18star
06-08-2005, 05:12 PM
Hey Brit ... it's been a while since I've last talked to you , but I was wondering if you want to sell the frame guards and possibly the skid plate seperate . Let me know.

Thanks .

hot450girl
06-08-2005, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Hey Brit ... it's been a while since I've last talked to you , but I was wondering if you want to sell the frame guards and possibly the skid plate seperate . Let me know.

Thanks .

Hey Greg! Yeah, I'll sell you the skid plate seperately but I'm going to have to think about the frame gaurds. I took the skid plate off a while ago and don't use it anymore, so it's like new. We'll talk about a price! :D