PDA

View Full Version : bad anger management

WOracing
06-08-2005, 11:59 AM
yea i kinda have a bad side to me... i cant take anything anyone says as a joke and i always get really pissed off. so yesterday my gf pissed me off and i threw my phone...again. this is the second phone i broke by throwing it. im lucky im paying for it my dad would kill me. just a heads up dont throw your phone:blah:

derekhonda
06-08-2005, 12:02 PM
Yeah, go buy a punching bag and hang it up in your garage youll save yourself money in the longrun.

300exOH
06-08-2005, 12:02 PM
LMAO! Been there done that. Gets a bit expensive after a while.:ermm:

WOracing
06-08-2005, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by 300exOH
LMAO! Been there done that. Gets a bit expensive after a while.:ermm:

sure does:rolleyes: first time was 300 dollars now this time is gonna be 50...they suck but there good to have

FourFiftyFour
06-08-2005, 12:27 PM
maybe you should just stop throwing your phone :huh

ive been very mad before and i have never had to resort to throwing the phone......calm down buddy.

get mad like that at a job and theyll kick you out right away.....

duke416ex
06-08-2005, 12:33 PM
Yea phones aren't cheap after you do that a few times, I bounced one off a concrete wall and it nevre worked agin:confused: I also bounced one off the windshield of the truck once, the phone won that one, but the windshield had to be replaced. I finally just got a new g/f, more expensive than a new phone, but a good upgrade!

roostin_dale
06-08-2005, 12:38 PM
I had to take anger management counceling, because i got suspended for fighting so much...and man, those classes are BORING

dpizz450
06-08-2005, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by WOracing
yea i kinda have a bad side to me... i cant take anything anyone says as a joke and i always get really pissed off. so yesterday my gf pissed me off and i threw my phone...again. this is the second phone i broke by throwing it. im lucky im paying for it my dad would kill me. just a heads up dont throw your phone:blah:
so im guessing she didnt end up being pregneant?

Juggalo
06-08-2005, 12:50 PM
im on phone number 4 in less than 2 years....

Flynbryan19
06-08-2005, 12:56 PM
Its just immaturity....... It'll get better with age. I still fight throwing fits too, but it gets better the older I get.

hondaracer305
06-08-2005, 01:02 PM

dude, i got the same problem, lol. ive broken about 3 phones just cause i get pissed.. i used to always wind up slamming the hell out of my samsung phone on my steering wheel because it always dropped calls, ahahha. sometimes, i even punch my dog... nah, just kidden, lol.

WOracing
06-09-2005, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
maybe you should just stop throwing your phone :huh

ive been very mad before and i have never had to resort to throwing the phone......calm down buddy.

get mad like that at a job and theyll kick you out right away.....

happened 3 times already... they wont fire me im the best one on the job

im sorry im not mr. nice or anything i just handle things differently then you would

WOracing
06-09-2005, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by YZrida

haha crap i thought everyone forgot about that:blah:

no she just missed her period

LTZ400rider
06-09-2005, 08:47 AM
^^^i bet u did punch ur dog though.

my girl was mad cuz i said something so she kept tryin to walk away from me and ignore me in a store, so driving home i was soo pissed i wanted to drive into a wall, but i knew i couldnt so i wait til i got home. she was pissin me off more so i couldnt hold it in anymore and punch the biggest hole in my wall with my fist. i made her cry becuz she was so scared, she thought i was gonna punch her which is ridiculous. well it took 2 hours for her to even look at me cuz she was so scared. now when she pisses me off i just tense up and shake, and when im on the phone and she cant see me i usually just punch my floor or the door becuz they dont damage as easy. i have to get that hole fixed, right now its covered by a picture

oh yeah my one cell phone, the battery was messed up and kept shuttin off so i threw it, and then i flipped it open and set it up against the wall and curb stomped it, it broke it half. it didnt have a screen but i just put it on speaker phone if i needed to use it. alls i did was send it back to nextel cuz it was insured, free fix :blah:

the best thing to do when im mad is drive my car, take my anger out on the clutch, dangerous but fun.
also lifting weights cuz i can lift like double when im pissed off

chucked
06-09-2005, 09:06 AM
When I get pissed off it usually costs around $50 to fix, I have gotten better though, I cut down a tree with a hammer one time.

blaster_rider68
06-09-2005, 09:55 AM
idk........nextels seem pretty tough to me,nacsracer12 and i played hacky sack with my phone and its hit the pavement a few times and mine still works.

once nacsracer12's phone got thrown down the stairs and broke and then its got thrown dowbn the stairs and it worked again...

moral to this story is.................................get a nextel:D ;)

LTZ400rider
06-09-2005, 10:55 AM
them nextels from like the late 90s were bullet proof, they were bricks, but u can drop them off like a scaffold and it will still work

Punk'd
06-09-2005, 11:27 AM
Yeah, I have some anger problems to.. but I use them when I have to.. like when retards mess with my g/f (anger problems help alot in a fist fight) Iv found this out firsthand.

Buy a punching bag (helps tons) or when im pissed sometimes I go work out. Hope this helps bro.

praetorian
06-09-2005, 11:32 AM
I got pissed off once and had my cordless phone in my hand. I took it and slammed it so hard on the coffee table the boards inside it cracked. Phone no worky anymore.

Since then I have grown up and learned to pick and choose my battles. :rolleyes:

06-09-2005, 03:02 PM
well atleast u didnt hit your g/f, that would have been alot more expensive:rolleyes:

trict_out
06-09-2005, 04:06 PM
haha someone cut a tree down with a hammer, that cracks me up...you must have been PISSED :macho

gyt-r450
06-09-2005, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by YZrida

LMFAO

LTZ400rider
06-09-2005, 06:00 PM
who enjoys takin ur anger out on the road besides me :devil:

FourFiftyFour
06-09-2005, 10:16 PM

im sorry im not mr. nice or anything i just handle things differently then you would

no its just called immaturity

SGA
06-09-2005, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
no its just called immaturity

JOEX
06-09-2005, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by SGA

LMFAO!

Punk'd
06-09-2005, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by SGA

haha

06-09-2005, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by SGA
roflmfao

z400roosteR
06-09-2005, 11:38 PM
That's what the quads are for man, take your agression on that damn thing! And screw throwing phones....they don't fight back if you want to be a bad *** then go piss off a police officer and fight him. Have a buddy video tape it and post it for all of us to laugh at!

06-10-2005, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by z400roosteR
That's what the quads are for man, take your agression on that damn thing! And screw throwing phones....they don't fight back if you want to be a bad *** then go piss off a police officer and fight him. Have a buddy video tape it and post it for all of us to laugh at! yea beating up cops is a great plan.:rolleyes:

WOracing
06-10-2005, 12:17 PM
well guys looks like im just immature:blah:

SGA
06-10-2005, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by trict_out
haha someone cut a tree down with a hammer, that cracks me up...you must have been PISSED :macho

LOL, thats funny stuff right there.
I dunno, I guess its us type A personalities. It does get better with age.

Ive learned just get it out by talking in a calm voice to whoever im pissed with. If they can deal, so be it. If not then time to move on, lifes too short to be blowing gaskets, trust me on this.

Dont bottle it up or you will explode, which is kind of a habit you get into.
Take small steps to not keep it inside. Youre only hurting yourself if you do.

brian-250
06-10-2005, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by SGA

Dont bottle it up or you will explode, which is kind of a habit you get into.

thats NOT a fun thing to have happen, i was that way a while back, anyone who read my away messges on AIM or anything knew about that, im better now i finally just started to hit the front of my freezer over and over untill my hand was bloody:(

about the throwing of phones, ive tossed mine out of a truck doing about 45 and it still worked.:confused: