PDA

View Full Version : Boredum+computer+pic=dumcomexpic! Lol

MR.EX-TREME
05-25-2002, 10:26 AM
I KNOW EVERYONE IS FLAMMING"( LOST SOUL POSTS )" AND ALL
BUT........ DAMN'NT WHO ELSE ON THE WEB ARE YOU GOING TO SHARE YOUR CORNNY , USELESS, TIME WAISTING, POINTLESS, JUNKY, DUMB *****, SLOW COMPUTER ART TYPE MASTERPEICE WITH IF NOT YOUR BUDDIES AT THE LOYAL AND ROYAL EX RIDERS BROTHER HOOD ???!!!! SO FLAMMERS LETS HEAR IT!!- LIKE I SAID IM BORED!!!!!!!! LETS GO!!!! LMAO!!!!:blah :huh :huh :devil

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?? POINTLESS!!! JUST HAD TO HAVE A REALLY POINTLESS POST MYSELF!! LMAO!!:devil

FullBore52
05-25-2002, 10:37 AM
Uh....what the #ell did you do to it?

MR.EX-TREME
05-25-2002, 11:25 AM
just a junk program on my computer i was messing with!! i'm kinda out of commision lol!! i took a nasty flip over backwards climbing on my ex yesterday !! wasnt pretty!!!! so now im setting here seeing what all this computer will do besides look at the web!!! damn my back hurts!!!!!!!!!!!! @#$#@ lol!!! ouch!!:p :huh :devil

lizzard skin-ripped ex-riders !! lol!!:huh

MR.EX-TREME
05-25-2002, 11:28 AM
another!! lol!! CEMENT EX!! LOL

05-25-2002, 03:43 PM
:huh

Sparkles
05-26-2002, 09:52 AM
well im confused:confused:

MR.EX-TREME
05-26-2002, 03:42 PM
LOL!!! :confused: CONFUSION FROM A BOY THAT PLAYS WITH WHEELBORROWS AND A GUY THAT POWDER COATED HIS FRAME WITH SPARKLES AND CHANGED HIS CALL NAME TO MATCH!!!! LOL!!!! YOU BOTH KNOW YOU'D LIKE TO HAVE A LIZZARD SKIN RIPPED EXRIDER.COM STICKER FOR YOUR EX TOO!!! LMAO!!!!:huh
YES A LITTLE BIZZARE!!! BUT THATS JUST ME!!!:blah :huh :devil
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL !!!!!!!!:devil

400exRacerX
05-26-2002, 09:42 PM
I think the first image looks sweet.

MR.EX-TREME
05-27-2002, 09:25 AM
thanks man!!!!!!!! i thought it looked cool too! theres one that makes it look neon thats not bad either !!! 0-the marvel of computers!!!!!!!!!!! lol!!:huh :huh :devil

Nausty
05-27-2002, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by MR.EX-TREME
just a junk program on my computer i was messing with!! i'm kinda out of commision lol!! i took a nasty flip over backwards climbing on my ex yesterday !! wasnt pretty!!!! so now im setting here seeing what all this computer will do besides look at the web!!! damn my back hurts!!!!!!!!!!!! @#$#@ lol!!! ouch!!:p :huh :devil

lizzard skin-ripped ex-riders !! lol!!:huh

your not the only one whos sore I nose dived off a step up that launches you way up in the air and broke my helmet when I flipped it frontwards. But I think thats true about not being hurt unless the bone shows sept add like if you can't move, bleeding big time or in a concussion. And if not then your not hurt.

MR.EX-TREME
05-27-2002, 02:10 PM
"0-SO TRUE" LOL!!! LIMPING AROUND AND SNIVELING IS FOR WUSSIES!!!! ITS HARD TO GET AROUND SOMETIMES AFTER A WRECK BUT YOU JUST HAVE TO "POWER" THROUGH IT!!!! I WAS BACK OUT WITH THE GUYS MUDDBOGGIN THE BIG POLARIS H.O.
THE NEXT DAY SURE I WAS STIFF AFTER THAT BUT THE OLE LADY MADE ME WEED EAT THE YARD WHEN I GOT BACK TO MAKE UP FOR GOING!! A'AAW THERES NOTHIN LIKE YARD WORK AND A GOOD ***** CHEWIN' FROM THE OL'E LADY TO MAKE YOU FORGET YOUR PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!! :rolleyes: :huh :devil

SGA
05-27-2002, 07:44 PM
The pics look good. Just turn off the caps though, your killin me.

MR.EX-TREME
05-28-2002, 08:26 AM
lol!!!! thanks!!! sorry!!! :devil :rolleyes:

exriderdude
05-28-2002, 09:12 AM
:huh :huh :huh
WTF