PDA

View Full Version : Gotta Vent a little!

Cody_300ex
06-07-2005, 06:22 PM
OK Guys about 2 weeks ago I asked my dad he would take me to Lorettas in August. I offered to Pay for admission and spilt gas in half. He said "I'll just have to see whats going on in august." Which it pretty much a no. Well about 5 min. ago he had me go on ticketmaster to find him tickets to a James taylor concert, and hotel room for him and his g/f july 31th in nasvillie. They just went to Indianapolis about 2 months ago, and a cruise last fall, so dont say well he needs a vacation. I just think this is pretty chitty that he would rather take his G/f on a trip than his son. just had to vent a lil.:mad:

wvspeedfreak
06-07-2005, 06:26 PM
Heck man,if you lived a little closer I'd take ya.

FourFiftyFour
06-07-2005, 06:33 PM
i know the feeling man, my parents never took me anywhere except to camp (so they could get rid of me for a week)

In fact, I have to stay at home all weekend and watch the damn house while they go on another vacation.....

they took my half sister all sorts of places but never took me, o well........sux but maybe you can find another way to make it there

JRDrider22
06-07-2005, 06:45 PM
ATVRIDERS.COM party at your house!!!!

j/k i know how you feel too. i hate it

Hondadudeehhhh
06-07-2005, 07:00 PM
just tell him what you think, because that is pretty ****ty that he's doing that. Stuff like that happens to me sometimes with my parents and my niece and nephew. I finally told them how annoying it was and they didnt realize what was going on. so tell him whats up or you'll keep getting shafted

Cody_300ex
06-07-2005, 10:31 PM
I've tried, every time ended up in me getting grounded beacause he said I got smart with him. My day consist's of waking up at about 9:30, getting a cup of kool- aid, then sitting at the computer or PS2 for most of the day, sometimes I will mess around with the quad a little or go to my neighbors house to play video games, then go to sleep around midnight. On fridays my aunt picks me up at about 4:00 to take to me to work for the weekend. I hardly ask my dad for money anymore expect for like a buck or 2 here and there, so he cant say that I am always asking for money. Yup, my lifes pretty boring.:o

440exnacsracer
06-07-2005, 10:43 PM
i know you dont want to do this, but it sounds like you need to start doing stuff around the house. ask if you can help him do some yardwork, or cut the grass or paint a shed or something. work with him and try to spend good quality time with him. he will realize that he needs to spend more time with you. right now, he may only see the bad experiences with you. just an idea

Cody_300ex
06-07-2005, 11:01 PM
The yard would probably never get mowed if I did not live here. I have to move my brothers truck thats for sale so it dosnt kill the grass and me have to plant some more, have to re-build his stupid dirt bike so it dosent have take up half the building(shed)and because he bearly knows his way around a 4-stroke, thats just a few things i've done for him lately. But on the other side I not a perfect student, nor a perfect kid. So I guess it kind of evens out.

440exnacsracer
06-07-2005, 11:05 PM
well, i was kinda getting at more activities that would involve your dad and you both. does he like working on dirtbikes? if so, ask for some help on something, help him do something he enjoys

bad01300ex
06-08-2005, 01:03 AM
dude instead of mowing the grass just build a track and ride your quad all day instead of playing ps2. JK.
Talk to your dad again and try real hard not to say anything that would make him think you are being smart, if it has happened in the past chances are you know what would piss him off so just try not to say the wrong thing.
That is pretty gay though.

06-08-2005, 06:06 AM
how old are you, just think when you are 18 you can move out. get a really good friend that has a licence that wont mind driving you to a race or too. or if you feel like tanking a diffrent rout start getting in bunches of trobble and blame it on him not spending enough time with you.

TheFontMaster
06-08-2005, 06:25 AM
I'll be making a couple trips down to rauch creek this summer once the 250r is done. Ya throw in some gas money I'd be more than happy to pick you up. I'm always looking for more people to go riding with.

TCracin440ex
06-08-2005, 06:32 AM
well...atleast you have a dad dude...my dad was never there for me or my other 2 brothers...hes a big pos...and my mom treats me bad now too...im 18 years old now and im proally gonna be flyin the coupe here pretty soon because i cant deal with the way my mom treats me and such

far as my dad i aint talked to that SOB in over 3 years

Mxjunkie
06-08-2005, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by TheFontMaster
I'll be making a couple trips down to rauch creek this summer once the 250r is done. Ya throw in some gas money I'd be more than happy to pick you up. I'm always looking for more people to go riding with.

Come get me :macho

Cody_300ex
06-08-2005, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by bad01300ex
dude instead of mowing the grass just build a track and ride your quad all day instead of playing ps2. JK.
Talk to your dad again and try real hard not to say anything that would make him think you are being smart, if it has happened in the past chances are you know what would piss him off so just try not to say the wrong thing.
That is pretty gay though.

Actually I have a track but I can't ride when he's not home beacause If I crash and hurt myself I have no way of gettin to the hospital. I am 13, I got a few friends who drive but they all have POS's that probley wouldnt make there and back. TheFontMaster, hell yea man, I'll throw in some gas money, and stuff! TCracin, my mom is about the same as your dad, I havent talked to her in about 2 years, she hasnt sent me any thing for hoildays or my b-day, but i did get a card from her about 4 or 5 months ago, I just threw it in the trash.

Hon300ex
06-08-2005, 01:44 PM
lil 300ex kid my dad is exactly like yours. you try to talk to him nicely, not trying to be smart, and then he yells at you for the most stupidest things buy he makes them serious...... atleast thats how it is for me....

AtvMxRider
06-08-2005, 02:30 PM
Maybe he likes his G/F more than you:ermm:

LeGaCyGiAnT124
06-08-2005, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Maybe he likes his G/F more than you:ermm:

thats what I was thinking but dude idk what you should do. if your dad doesnt listen to you try talking to his girlfriend and ask her to talk to him about you and to spend more time with you, it may work

AtvMxRider
06-08-2005, 02:46 PM
Hell ask his G/F to go with you:devil:

LeGaCyGiAnT124
06-08-2005, 02:48 PM

lmao

Cody_300ex
06-08-2005, 07:02 PM

I'll pass on that one, I swear she has AIDS. ugly as hell.:o

TheFontMaster
06-08-2005, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
Come get me :macho

Shure thing.

asa_2
06-09-2005, 03:14 AM
Yeah, I know how that goes, my birth parents got divorced when I was 10, and both found significant others, and they cared more about there new bfs and gfs than me. After court and foster care for 3 years, I was adopted.
Everything was going great, than they decide they weren't in love and got a divorce. My adopted mother moved to Flordia when I was 15 , but me and my adopted father got along great until he started dating his GF. I let her be the number 1 thing in his life for about a year, I became rebellious, than I finally talked to him and we worked things out. He didn't even realize he was outcasting me nor did she, so I really think the best thing to do is talk to him , I waited far too long.

Oh as a side note , they are getting married soon, and both have been extremely great to me, as corny as it sounds , talking really does help, they are now who I consider my parents.