PDA

View Full Version : wheel spacers

trx416m
06-06-2005, 07:33 PM
This has prolly been posted b4 but how do wheel spacers work i already have some that came with the quad i bought but i was just wondering if they would be good as a cheap thing to widen my quad for mx i know they are weak but would they be ok just to try out mx bc ill prolly buy a-arms and shocks in the future.
thanx

cdalejef
06-07-2005, 06:53 AM
I wouldn't mess with them, the negatives outweigh the positives. They work ok for flat track but anything else they must aren't worth using.

TwentyBelow131
06-07-2005, 08:49 AM
Wheel Spacers work ok for trails and flattrack. You can do some very light jumping on them, but I wouldnt recomend it. But their definetly not good for mx.

Out_Sider
06-07-2005, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by TwentyBelow131
Wheel Spacers work ok for trails and flattrack. You can do some very light jumping on them, but I wouldnt recomend it. But their definetly not good for mx.

although i will never use spacers, my friend Grayson uses them on his 400ex, (durablue graphite ones) and he has had nothing but good to say about them, he has snapped one axle from them, but it was a hard landing he said too, but he got another stock axle and put the spacers on it. just stating that some people have/are having good experience with them on the mx track