PDA

View Full Version : VA Riders?

JRP
06-06-2005, 05:31 PM
Any one ride near Fredericksburg? Just picked up my new quad and i wanna ride with someone. Tell me if ya live close or ride near.

D-7#61-450r
06-06-2005, 07:32 PM
What type of riding you looking to do. There is a decent size group of us that ride MX around here. As far as trail riding goes, There are some guys that ride around the Todds Tavern area. Also you can go to the smiley rocks in Mine run and do some drag racing once a month.

JRP
06-07-2005, 01:50 PM
yea im more of a MX type of guy. Im only 14 so i dont know if you guys would want to ride with me. My friend lives on Catharpin road. Hes got a red 400ex wit an HMF pipe. I jus wanna ride with someguys that i wount kill when i ride with them. some competition. thanks. I live on Eleys ford road. On the powerlines.

D-7#61-450r
06-08-2005, 07:12 PM
Unfortunatley I don't have my own track so I cannot invite you to where I ride. And District 7 does not have a youth class. Being only 14 on a 450R is another issue because youth classes only allow 300cc max. I'm not saying you can't ride a 450R its just the rules of the game. There are tracks that will allow you to ride on them during practice days, and Millers Tavern may even allow you to race. Sorry I can't be more help than that.

TWISTED
06-09-2005, 04:45 AM
He can race at Millers. All you have to do is have your parent to sign the waiver and be present while you race. Good thing about being an outlaw series.

speedracer400
06-23-2005, 10:24 PM
I live in stafford and kinda ride abroad throughout the area. Stafford,Spotsy,Widewater,17,hartwood.Mostly trail but from time to time someone will know someone who has access to a private track.Draggin most of fall and winter maybe some day we can get together we got a pretty nice crew many different types of quads.where at in frdricksburg you at? N/S? Our mauto is the more merrier. Trying to organize something to go down in 2wks or so/

speedracer400
06-23-2005, 10:30 PM
I live in stafford and kinda ride abroad throughout the area. Stafford,Spotsy,Widewater,17,hartwood.Mostly trail but from time to time someone will know someone who has access to a private track.Draggin most of fall and winter maybe some day we can get together we got a pretty nice crew many different types of quads.where at in frdricksburg you at? N/S? Our mauto is the more merrier. Trying to organize something to go down in 2wks or so/

JRP
06-24-2005, 08:16 PM
hey when u wanna ride give me a call. 710-4855. im only 14 so if u still wanna ride then tight.

speedracer400
06-24-2005, 09:04 PM
How do you get your bike around? Where do those powerlines take you? Hope your not affraid to get that pretty new bike dirty!!:cool: Wont be able to go out for 2 sundays.

JRP
06-24-2005, 09:11 PM
they take you to rt 3. and to river road. theres a track at the end of them but i cant get there anymore cuz i always get the cops called on me. i have a 6 by 12 trailer. my dad hauls me around. im booked from next sunda to the following sunda cuz im goin to NC. how old are u.

speedracer400
06-24-2005, 09:11 PM
How do you get your bike around? Where do those powerlines take you? Hope your not affraid to get that pretty new bike dirty!!:cool: Wont be able to go out for 2 sundays.

D-7#61-450r
06-24-2005, 09:58 PM
Sorry I didn't get back to you the other day just busy. Part of the Mafia is riding at Tomahawk mx in WVA. Tomorrow. And sunday we are racing at Rocket Raceway in Pa. District 7 is makin us do some traveling this year.

speedracer400
06-25-2005, 02:56 PM
I'm 26 and i got atrailer big enough for two bikes. You mentiionedt that magic word cops. why cant people just leave us alone if we aren't in there yard why do they care.cant stand snoopy people or party crashers. they wouldn't call if they had something to ride. Did you ever ride up on 17 by geico?

JRP
06-26-2005, 05:57 PM
no but i want to really bad. have you? my dad said he would take me up there but it hasnt happen yet. when u wanna ride jus give me a call. I got a friend and hes about 20 and he races GNCC and he is pro am. hes awsome. yea so jus let me know whenever u want to ride.

speedracer400
06-27-2005, 03:59 PM
Yeah shes been filthy a time or two. I dont like to but sometimes the trail calls for it. It wears to much stuff out even though she gets a thorough bath after every ride. Now my 400 constantly dirty just cuz i bought it used broke in very well. Mr 450 cost to much and steadily ready to invest more.Yeah we'll see what happens in the next couple wks. By the way whats your name? Mine Is Daryl.

Fredricksburg Mafia if you guys go riding at a local track please let me know if you could I'm tryin to start racing next year so I would like to ride with some real racers extra practice you know.

JRP
06-27-2005, 08:24 PM
my name is jordan.

speedracer400
07-05-2005, 10:10 PM
Hey Jordan thinking about riding this sunday let me know if you might be interested.Would be in the afternoon 12 or 1ish not sure where yet. thinking about 17 in Massaponax. You running any exhaust on your bike yet? if so what kind?

mx426ex
07-05-2005, 10:19 PM
my dad owns a track in powhatan va, not very big but enough to get practice on, decent size mx and a full xc course... pm me on here if yall ever wanna go riding