PDA

View Full Version : Riding in Michigan

Jennys440'Dale
06-06-2005, 01:22 PM
Have of you Michiganders heard of a place called "Mounds"? What kind of place is it?

We are looking for new places to ride. Any suggestions?

parkers30
06-06-2005, 07:38 PM
its a county riding area outside of Flint, MI not the greatest last time I was there, they say it has gotten alot better but I would rather drive 2 hours up north to the good loops that drive right across town to the Mounds, its great if you are in a truck or Jeep though

Jennys440'Dale
06-07-2005, 08:41 AM
Thanks for the info parkers30- any more info on Mounds?

Any other Michigan riders out there with ideas/places?

parkers30
06-07-2005, 08:49 AM
check out www.Michigandirtslingers.com for more info, and a site of mostly MI people

Mitch_McComb
06-10-2005, 11:18 AM
I agree with Parkers. Great Website.

moto93
06-14-2005, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Jennys440'Dale
Have of you Michiganders heard of a place called "Mounds"? What kind of place is it?

We are looking for new places to ride. Any suggestions?

Here's a website for The Mounds (http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/~mirror/Areas/Mounds.html) Like most places here in MI it is pretty poor.

The best riding place I've been to is Bigrock in Maysville, KY.

Hope this helps,

RaptorHappy660r
06-16-2005, 12:12 AM
any of you people live near indiana ?????? i live in a small town u ppl prolly have never heard of its called union city and we have a place where we ride at its called wassons its kind of like this dirt dump site and the ppl who own it turned the dirt into jumps and stuff and well your really not supposed to go there but its just a big open dirt place with no fences or anything and you can just ride rite in its pretty fun to ride there!! there are always predators and raptors ad z400s there all the time everyone goes there like more then the owners its funny!!!

RaptorHappy660r
06-16-2005, 12:18 AM
so wat kinda bikes u guys ridin these days raptor? predator? banshee? 400ex maybe?....................me and my dad just bought a set of '05 raptors there pretty sweet quads they get u were u need to go alright!!! :D :D :D