PDA

View Full Version : Pacific Raceways - Kent,WA

daddio
06-06-2005, 11:36 AM
is anybody going to the Pac-west race at Pacific Raceways this weekend June 11th & 12th?

baseballplaya23
06-06-2005, 12:16 PM
What kinda racin is it?

daddio
06-06-2005, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by baseballplaya23
What kinda racin is it?

motocross......... but compared to most mx tracks that I have been to, it is very "quad friendly". there are doubles and big tables that you can air out on, but they don't beat you up, if you take them slower (like I do). We raced there last month, and it was fun, even in the mud.

baseballplaya23
06-06-2005, 11:23 PM
hey you wouldnt be interested in runnin the quad wars would ya? pm me and i got some details about it if you are interested. i called the dude today and found some stuff out.

daddio
06-10-2005, 07:11 AM
Be there....... it starts tomarrow the 11th. gates open at 6:30 am.

dirtmomma
06-10-2005, 08:44 AM
Hey Daddio you guys gonna be up @ Hannegan???? June 25???? FT/Super TT, We will be going, it will be lil mans 1st race on the new Kasea, DJ will be running the ol worn out blaster :( we'll see if it'll take another day of racing LOL :) Soooo if you DO come up ya woudn't wanna bring an LT starter would ya :):) I know I know I've been saying that, but I'm just waiting to get it in person :) On another note you wouldn't happen to know of any 400ex's for sale for around $2500-3000 range would ya?? We are looking for one for DJ, we will also have 2 blasters for sale or to trade 1 stock motor(needs clutch basket) & his race motor(w/o the big carb, there will be a 34mm Keihn on it i think)

GOOD LUCK THIS WEEKEND

daddio
06-13-2005, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
Hey Daddio you guys gonna be up @ Hannegan???? June 25???? FT/Super TT, We will be going, it will be lil mans 1st race on the new Kasea, DJ will be running the ol worn out blaster :( we'll see if it'll take another day of racing LOL :) Soooo if you DO come up ya woudn't wanna bring an LT starter would ya :):) I know I know I've been saying that, but I'm just waiting to get it in person :) On another note you wouldn't happen to know of any 400ex's for sale for around $2500-3000 range would ya?? We are looking for one for DJ, we will also have 2 blasters for sale or to trade 1 stock motor(needs clutch basket) & his race motor(w/o the big carb, there will be a 34mm Keihn on it i think)

GOOD LUCK THIS WEEKEND

Sorry.......... we'll be at round 2 of the Quad Nationals at Pacific Raceway. Quad only practice on sat. and racing on sunday.

bbrad mulvey
06-17-2005, 10:32 AM
I would love to race in quad wars! I thinkk I may end up moving to Washington just because there is noplace to ride over here unless you like XC trails where you have to watch for mountain bikers. Where are these races you guys are talking about?

baseballplaya23
06-17-2005, 02:37 PM
well which races? there is quad wars, flat track at hannegan and motocross at pacific raceways there is quite a bit of races over her.

ThumPIN_450R
06-17-2005, 07:03 PM
bbrad mulvey if you want to find out more about washington motocross races go to www.quadsonly.com and go to the forums there you can find just about any thing you need to know about washington racing there.

bbrad mulvey
06-17-2005, 08:02 PM
awesome! So how is it that you get to race at the Quad Wars?I have been wanting to do that for the last couple of years. Everybody tells me it an invite thing only.