PDA

View Full Version : Kazuma, Redcat & Unison ATVS

spliffy
06-06-2005, 09:23 AM
Hello All,

My name is Jim, my wife & I own www.kidatvs.com we have been selling Redcats & Kazumas for a little over 2 yrs locally & a little over 1 yr on the net & selling Unisons for about 6 months. The Redcats & Kazumas are great entry level machines for those of you who don't want to spend 2k or more on a machine for kid or yourself for that matter. The Unisons are very well put together machines & I would have no problem comparing them to the major brands, but yet at a cheaper price. I just wanted to introduce myself as a new atvriders advertiser (I'm not a new member, been a member since 2002) & to let everyone know that we are not only here to sell atvs, but to help you service them, get parts, etc etc. Feel free to email, fax or call us for anything or feel free to post on here your likes & dislikes of these machines & lets make this a open discussion so everyone is comfortable with buying them or not. We will be looking for anyway that we can help you. Thanks, Jim & Tara

spliffy
06-06-2005, 09:34 AM
The above atv, is a Redcat KMX-50, also known as a Kazuma Meercat 50, they are available in Red, Blue, Green & Yellow. They have a 6 month warranty on parts & cost $625 Shipped to your door. For a short time we are going to sell them for $595 shipped to your door if you are a atvriders member, when you call, just tell us your user name & we will apply the discount to your order. That is last yrs model, I just like the pic, that is a customer of ours & I like it because he has the whole outfit kicking (besides the boots heh...waiting on UPS at the time the pic was taken) The new models look the same but they have silver rims, instead of white. We also have a 110SX, that is 3 speeds forward & Reverse, semi auto clutch & it will start in any gear. They are $1025 shipped to your door, atvriders discount makes them $995 shipped to your door. All of our ATVS have throttle governors that you can limit the speed with. I have a 15 mo little guy & he rides the kmx-50, I have it down to about 1.5 miles an hour, have the throttle governor all the way in, so no gas available at all & I just cranked up the idle some to make in move in first gear... he is not sure what he is doing, but he sure smiles while he is on it :p www.kidatvs.com (http://www.kidatvs.com)