PDA

View Full Version : Freshly Rebuilt 400EX motor/carb/oil tank/HMF pipe/airbox/electronics

yamablaster24
06-04-2005, 12:14 PM
Okay im building a HYBRID so im selling my power plant. The motor was rebuilt in early 05
Head has been ported and polished for MX, A wiseco High Compression 11-1 piston has been installed, and a Hot Cams Stage 2 piston has been installed.

75 for the carb(just rebuilt with new floats, needle valve and rubber seals and gaskets, comes with new throttle cable)

90 for wiring harness with Dirtbike starter and pro design teather wired into it. No lights.

Asking 800 for Motor.Shifts identical to my new 400ex with 2 hours on it.

Motor is just broken in, just switched to Honda Full Synthetic. I used custom dual stage air filter and air filter oil and sprayed around airbox to stop all dirt from entering. Motor has not been ridden a lot mostly kept in the garage, just broke it in and went to the track a couple times. Motor has no leaks or anything close to that. Runs extremely strong, my buddies with 450's cant believe it is only 397cc...it runs so strong. It is because i did my homework and consulted numerous engine builders and the motor has been broken in hard and the right way. The crank and tranny and all bearings and seals are in awesome condition. I just want to put a 450 between my legs.

HMF full exhaust. Like brand spankin new still shines, no dirt or mud on it PC Black on can is awesome.

All this stuff is top of the line and taken very well care off. No bolts stripper, missing or anything of that nature, everything done right

Pics coming soon

kicker696
06-04-2005, 12:47 PM
i'll give ya 500 for the motor

Crazy400EX
06-04-2005, 01:26 PM
i'll give you 270 shipped for the pipe.

Pro400
06-06-2005, 07:13 AM
I will give you 300 shipped for the pipe. if you still have it
Thanks
JOSH

redrider311
06-06-2005, 08:51 AM
im looking real close at the motor... i might buy it from you cause i think i just blew mine out