PDA

View Full Version : Nextel Cup: Dover

Honda4trax250x
06-03-2005, 04:37 PM
I'm going to this race this weekend. Anyone else going?

Anyone have anything to say about the season/race?

I'm trying to get educated/excited for the race.

Bush0102
06-03-2005, 04:44 PM
JJ's got it:macho

Woodsrider
06-03-2005, 05:13 PM
I call KK in the top 3. But im partial. ;)

JForestZ34
06-03-2005, 07:02 PM
I'm going to the Pocono 500 Race next weekend. It's great to hang out all day, but the only thing I don't like it when EVERYBODY likes to leave at the same time though the only two roads that lead out of the track. That parts suck but other than that looking forward to it.

James

exrider123
06-03-2005, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by JForestZ34
I'm going to the Pocono 500 Race next weekend. It's great to hang out all day, but the only thing I don't like it when EVERYBODY likes to leave at the same time though the only two roads that lead out of the track. That parts suck but other than that looking forward to it.

James

I'll be goin to Pocono next week also, after turning into a nascar fan over these past two years it'll be my first race. Do you have any suggestions or tips for the race?

I'll be up in terrace vista and I have pit passes. What are the pits like will I be able to get up to the drivers and garages to have a good look, is there any chance that I could get a autograph or picture with the almighty great #8 Dale Jr.

I'm really excited about the race but dont know to much of what to expect with this being my first race I would appreciate any tips or hints.

P.S Where are you going to be located JForestZ34 and what time do you plan on getting there?

Harvey
06-03-2005, 10:16 PM
qualifing got rained out

kwatts400
06-04-2005, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by Honda4trax250x
I'm going to this race this weekend.
Anyone have anything to say about the race?

I'm trying to get educated/excited for the race.

Since I'm from DE, I can tell you that traffic is horrible on race weekend. RT. 1 has helped a little, but be prepared for it!

Have a good time, though.

Quadman250R
06-04-2005, 04:59 PM
dovers a pretty good track, but off the topic i am SICK of hendricks and Roush winning everything and i think by the boos last week in victory lane other people are too.

JForestZ34
06-04-2005, 07:03 PM
Well first off I'm sorry to tell you but they stopped letting people in by the garages. THey only let you go up to the fence were the garages start. You can see everything thou throu the fence. You can go throu the tunnel to get to the pits. The only problem with the pits is they get really crowded. When we go we end up getting there early so we can do our shopping. I suggest that you do your shopping first then after that go into the pits to take pics. Now you have one of two things you could do, go to the pits early or go to the pits later. If you go into the pits early they don't have that many cars out to take pictures of because there still going throu the tech inspection. If you go to the pits later they have more cars out but you can hardly walk around. Other than that you should have alot of fun. I'm going to in the Terrece Vista section SZ rows UU and TT, where right on the end by the isle on both rows. I am right at the end of pit road. Great to see those (getting off of pit road races)

Also I usally get there around 9:00am. There alot of people there already with everybody camping out and stuff. After the race gets going It stays pretty loud all throu the race. I always bring asprin because after the race I have a splitting headache. But I love it:D .

If you need anthing else just pm me and I'll try to help. As for the autograph you might just get lucky. If you give me your e-mail I'll send you some pictures from pit road.

James

Hyperwarrior22
06-04-2005, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by exrider123
, is there any chance that I could get a autograph or picture with the almighty great #8 Dale Jr.

[/B]

Their is no way in hell you will ever get a picture or autograph. He's just like his old man, never really liked the common fan. Now hes my favorite driver but his head is up in the clouds.