View Full Version : 250X Race Ready Built To 406cc

HHPRacing
06-03-2005, 09:02 AM
Up for auction is a RACE READY 250X loaded and built to 406cc. The bike is very fast and runs great. The only stock parts on the bike is the rear swing arm and rear shock. This bike is being offered with either a MX setup (pictured) or TT setup. The swaybar in the picture is NOT included with the MX setup only the TT setup.

Asking $3000 O.B.O

List of Mods:

MOTOR

- Stroked to 406cc

- Built by Turtle Racing Engines

- Port and Polished

- Everything in the motor is the biggest we could find

- Side casings are powder coated silver vain

- Stock gas tank modified to allow for a 40mm carb.

- Unlimited Rev. Box

- Curtis Sparke full exhaust system

FRAME

- Been gusted and powder coated Yellow

- Front stock shock mounts have been professionally removed and raised to run 250R aftermarket shocks

- 400EX +2 extended Diamond Racing A-Arms (some surface rust located on the ball joints and tie-rods)

- 400EX Hubs

- 250R Spindles

- 250R Front brake rotors and calipers

- 250R Rear brake rotor and caliper

- Front and Back steel-braided brake lines

- PEP Triple Rate front shocks with resivors

- Custom Diamond Racing front bumper

- Graydon Proline nerf bars

- Chrome front motor mounts and rear brake pedal

- Stock Swing Arm and Rear Shock

- Lone Star Extended Rear Axle

- Lone Star Rear bearing carrier and axle nut

- AC rear grab bar

- 400EX Red Plastic (OK condition)

- Graves seat cover with Turtle Racing Engine logo

- Custom seat mount

- +1 Extended Diamond Racing Steering stem

- Pro Design Kill Switch

- Renthal Handlebar

MX SETUP INCLUDES:

- Front Holeshot MX Tires mounted on Douglas Wheels (Excellent Shape Rims and Tires 95% tread)

- Rear Grooved Turf Tamers mounted on Douglas Wheels (Rims in OK condition lug nut holes are alittle stretched because of the lug nuts, Tires 80% tread)

TT SETUP INCLUDES:

- Front wide style Hoosier TT Tires mounted on Douglas Wheels

- Rear American Racer TT Tires mounted on Douglas Wheels

- Lone Star SwayBar (Shown on the bike in the pictures)

The only problems with the bike:

Needs another rear plastic mount made up (located under the seat), lost the left side one which makes the rear plastic shift to the right alittle. ( Not a big deal)

The seat cover has alittle rip on the left side (shown in picture) caused by the lost seat mount.

Rear plastic has a place cut out on the right side because of a TC exhaust I had on the bike before I replaced it with the Curtis Sparks. Cut it out to keep from burning the plastic. Also has a very small crack on the left side under the seat. You can see it in the same picture as the one with the rip in the seat cover.

Do to the fact of the motor being built so big the motor leaks alittle oil. The motor DOES NOT leak any oil while being ridden, only leaks once the bike is stored and the oil settles down at the bottom. There ISN'T ANY cracks or anything wrong with the motor, just alot of pressure in the motor which causes it. All big stroked motors that I have seen all do this. Not a big deal, because not alot leaks out, plus it is only when the bike sits for a period of time, just wanted to list it to make sure you know Everything dealing with the bike.

fast_enough
06-03-2005, 12:15 PM
trade for 400 in sig

HHPRacing
06-03-2005, 01:01 PM
I may - what all is done to it and do you have any pictures of it?

fast_enough
06-03-2005, 01:09 PM
everything is listed above i think it may possibly have a cam in it but not positive. i can get a pic by the end of day but it is before it had most of the stuff on it. it'll come with a set of turf tamers extra front shaved plastic extra stock rear wheel and a couple of other things that come with it it has new front plastic on it. new wheel bearings new a-arms no cracks in plastic

kicker696
06-04-2005, 09:46 AM
would you part it out? if so i would be interested in the motor