PDA

View Full Version : ARS-FX worth the $$$?

450RGNCC
06-03-2005, 07:49 AM
I have been thinking about getting the ARS-FX +.5+0 set up for my 450r and i was also thinking about getting the rear swing arm. Is it worth the money to get this setup or should I buy something else that is not as much $$$? How does this suspension set up handle through the woods?

Dave400ex
06-03-2005, 11:03 AM
I don't think you will find a better setup for Woods racing. All most all of the top Pro's run that setup. It's very good for Woods racing.

woodsZrider
06-03-2005, 12:26 PM
how much are they????????:confused:

Dave400ex
06-03-2005, 03:55 PM
Very expensive, you have to buy them with the Axis shocks...

http://zbrozracing.com/atv/450R.html

Pappy
06-03-2005, 04:23 PM
i also wanted a set of these a arms but got tired of being jerked around and noone could tell me lead times.

LSR racing makes a similiar arm now and i got them in a week.

250RXCrider
06-04-2005, 05:55 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
i also wanted a set of these a arms but got tired of being jerked around and noone could tell me lead times.

LSR racing makes a similiar arm now and i got them in a week.

Pappy...are you going to post some pictures of those new LS arms when you get them. They look pretty sweet:D

Pappy
06-04-2005, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by 250RXCrider
Pappy...are you going to post some pictures of those new LS arms when you get them. They look pretty sweet:D

I have to write a review on the arms so yes, i will provide plenty of info.

I have had the arms for almost a month, the shocks have been slow coming but should arrive monday.

Talking with some of the riders that helped with development has me pretty excited. Chatting with Dan at LSR has me confident that these will work great!

Dave400ex
06-04-2005, 09:20 AM
Pappy what shocks did you get? Did you get the full LSR rear end setup too with the linkage?

Pappy
06-04-2005, 09:27 AM
Axis at the time had the shocks for these arms ready to go. Unfortunatley the big move occured the same day they were ordered. If I would have known this Elka would have recieved the order:p

I dont have anything against Axis, but I try to support those that support the site.

My original call to LSR was for the new swing arm and linkage but ended up with the arms. Once the front end is complete a call to LSR will have the rear end coming this way also:D

Shawn H
06-05-2005, 11:48 AM
I have a set of XC ARS-FX arms and Axis shocks.They are like Brand new and I would sell them for $2200 and Ill throw in a ARS-FX +2 steering stem:eek2: What a Deal!!!

Basically everything in Zbroz kit and more for less money and no tax.

Save money and no wait.

Shocks are set-up for rider and Gear= 200lbs XC Pro/A Rider.

I dont have pics (my Camera is broken)
I might go buy a new camera today>

Ask anyone on here I dont sell crap these Arms and Shocks have 6 hrs tops on them you would not be dissappointed!!!.

Also I dont need to sell them SO DONT ANYONE LOW BALL ME!!

Price is Firm I have another set of Long travels and Axis and dont really need 2.
L8R
Shawn