PDA

View Full Version : Good Mudlites

Big400EX
06-02-2005, 08:34 PM
dam I just got my mudlites put on that I ordered a while ago, them ****'s are pretty tight. I mean I wen't in some mud today, that I would never be able to go in with the stock tires and I was jus hovering over that stuff, pretty cool.

I like these tires..

300ex13
06-02-2005, 09:47 PM
get some pics up

Chino
06-02-2005, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Big400EX
dam I just got my mudlites put on that I ordered a while ago, them ****'s are pretty tight. I mean I wen't in some mud today, that I would never be able to go in with the stock tires and I was jus hovering over that stuff, pretty cool.

I like these tires..

did u put mudlites on a 400:confused: if so, check ur carrier bearings frequently those big tires will eat them up, but they do go great:macho

chucked
06-03-2005, 01:27 PM
How are they big? I had the same size mudlites on my 400ex as I do with my current generic razr's. Those tires are great. I will be getting another set very soon.

Chino
06-03-2005, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by chucked
How are they big? I had the same size mudlites on my 400ex as I do with my current generic razr's. Those tires are great. I will be getting another set very soon.

compare the weight of those two tires and leme know whatcha come up with, im just saying there a bigger, bulkier, heavier tire, which will wear out your carrier bearings much quicker.. just giving a heads up ~

chucked
06-03-2005, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Chino
compare the weight of those two tires and leme know whatcha come up with, im just saying there a bigger, bulkier, heavier tire, which will wear out your carrier bearings much quicker.. just giving a heads up ~

You must have never had a set. mud lites are a few lbs lighter, they are not bigger, theyre the same size, If I buy a 20x10x10 razr 2, its the same size as a 20x10x10 mudlite. And the mudlites are cheaper

Chino
06-03-2005, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by chucked
You must have never had a set. mud lites are a few lbs lighter, they are not bigger, theyre the same size, If I buy a 20x10x10 razr 2, its the same size as a 20x10x10 mudlite. And the mudlites are cheaper

okay man, you proved me wrong, im stupid sorry :(

btw... you can only get mudlites in 22's :eek:

chucked
06-03-2005, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Chino
okay man, you proved me wrong, im stupid sorry :(

yea, thanks for summarizing

Big400EX
06-03-2005, 08:40 PM
Nope It's on my Recon.. Lol if I can find the camera i'll go take some pictures right now.

Chino
06-03-2005, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Big400EX
Nope It's on my Recon.. Lol if I can find the camera i'll go take some pictures right now.

that's cool, i've saw them on utility's and sport quads, im not trying to flame, start a fight etc... i was just saying IMO they hook up GREAT, but when push comes to shove i'd rather have a holeshot or razr on my quad for what i use it, to each their own~

and chucked, i have no problems with you or what you do, hope everything is cool, maybe we can hook up and ride one day, your only a state away :macho

400exrules
06-03-2005, 09:25 PM
my 22in. rear holeshots do great in mud and thick stuff

i used to hate them, but their not so bad now since i geared down with a 14front